Options

To the people in sec 100 row J 5/27 who left their posters.

PJaholicPJaholic Posts: 81
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hi.

Just in case you might be on the board and reading this.
There was a couple sitting next to me last night in Camden in section 100 row J seats 9 & 10 that left their posters under their seats.

I saved them from some drunken dude stepping on them :)

I have them safe in my house so PM me if you're reading this and I'll send them on over to you :)
"i'm lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    That's very nice of you. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    rcsrcs Posts: 711
    You honestly just gave me a renewed hope and faith in people. Thank you.
    E agora? Faz xixi na mão e deita fora!
  • Options
    I just hope someday if I leave something behind (which I'm sure will happen) someone would do the same.
  • Options
    hippiemomhippiemom Posts: 3,326
    You're a good man/woman :) I hope the karma police are watching and reward you handsomely!
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." ~ MLK, 1963
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    PJaholic wrote:
    Hi.

Just in case you might be on the board and reading this.
    There was a couple sitting next to me last night in Camden in section 100 row J seats 9 & 10 that left their posters under their seats.

I saved them from some drunken dude stepping on them :)

I have them safe in my house so PM me if you're reading this and I'll send them on over to you :)

damn that was awesome of you to do let alone trying to find the people....i know karma will treat you good for this great deed....you are a true JAMMER..
    hope you find thier home.....

PEACE

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    PJaholic wrote:
    I just hope someday if I leave something behind (which I'm sure will happen) someone would do the same.

This has happened to me twice last week.
    First time, left my handbag in a restaurant, waitress came running and returned it about half a block away from the place.
    Yesterday, my carkeys fell as I was entering the house, a lady must have found them in the morning and kept them (the car is parked outside the house). Later on, as my mom was about to enter the house the lady asks her, are these keys yours? I still can't believe my luck...

And that's a great thing for you to do.
    Good karma coming your way
    :)
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Options
    LeiaLeia Posts: 22
    PJaholic wrote:

A few weeks ago, I was on a holiday trip with my parents, we went by car. At a stopover about 800 km from my door, halfway the trip, we had a little snack. We went back to the car, buckled up, ready for another 800 km, and a lady came running almost hysterically after the car, with my purse,wich I left on a bench...

I try to do the same for others, when the situation is there. Sometimes it's embarrassing, sometimes it's fantastic!
    November 7th, 1996 Le Zenith, Paris
    August 30th, 2006 Sportpaleis, Antwerpen

• Options
    NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    The sad part about your genuine post is that you will probably receive several false claims. Hopefully not though.
    Brian
  • Options
    DercheefDercheef Germany Posts: 732
    NCBRI wrote:
    The sad part about your genuine post is that you will probably receive several false claims. Hopefully not though.
    When they sat beside him he should be able to varify them by a picture...
    2006:Arnhem,Bern,Berlin
    2007:München,Düsseldorf,Nijmegen
    2008:NY1,NY2,Mansfield1,Mansfield2
    2009:London,Rotterdam,Berlin,Manchester,London
    2010:NY1,NY2,Dublin,Belfast,Berlin
    2011:PJ20,Montreal,TorontoI+II,Hamilton
    2012:Amsterdam I+II, Prague, Berlin I+II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, LA I+II, Oakland
    2014: Amsterdam I+II, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: Philly I+II, MSG I+II
  • Options
    gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    That's really cool [wo]man. Wow, really. That's just awesome. I hope I'm by you whenver I drop something. :)
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • Options
    No one has replied yet.

Once again, PM me if this is you :)
  • Options
    wes_c_addlewes_c_addle Posts: 55
    That is so thoughtful of you, and it is people like you who make it a privilege to attend shows. I was just a few rows up from you, and the people in our area were great, old-school fans, who were respectul and took care of each other.

You are an example of "taking care of your neighbor" as Eddie asks us to do.

Thanks for being you, and I hope your neighbors get their posters!
    "It changes your life in all kinds of ways and it's all positive. It seems like looking back, not having kids was like a waste of time." -e.v.