Options

Portland CCFA benefit

gotchagotcha Posts: 56
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hey guys, I know there is a huge thread about the Portland show, but I can't skim through it all! I have a few questions hopefully someone can help me out with.
1. About how long is the drive from Seattle to Portland?
2. How are seats being assigned? First come first serve, according to the amount of the donation...?
3. Tell me about the venue if you've ever been before.

p.s. I'm so excited! Three PJ shows within a month! The first day I fly into Seattle I'm off to Portland that night to see Pearl Jam. This is awesome!
"uncanny and immutable"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    slug420slug420 Posts: 316
    also curious about this.

What do you mean about donation amount? I didnt see any mention of a donation being required in addition tot he tickets...

Only 2700 seats?!?! And I thoguht the SF shows were going to be small....I bet it will be impossible for me ot get any tickets. Safe to assume the 10AM onsale time is west coast right?
  • Options
    OfTheGirlOfTheGirl Posts: 47
    2 1/2-3 hours to drive to Portland from Seattle, depending on how fast you drive and how much water you drink. ;)

I believe it is all by assigned seating, and yeah, essentially there are blocks for donation levels. Until the TM sale.
    ~*~*~*~*~Official Kiwi Jammer No 4 (Honorary)~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,294
    slug420 wrote:
    also curious about this.

What do you mean about donation amount? I didnt see any mention of a donation being required in addition tot he tickets...

Only 2700 seats?!?! And I thoguht the SF shows were going to be small....I bet it will be impossible for me ot get any tickets. Safe to assume the 10AM onsale time is west coast right?
    The ccfa has been taking orders for a few weeks for tickets. Here is the breakdown. 1500$ and 1000$ get you in the first few rows and i believe pre and post party entrance. 500$ gets you tickets behind the 1000$ ticket holders, no party though. And 150$ (the ones i got) will be behind the 500$ ticket holders. I believe the ccfa is still taking orders for all levels except the 150$ tickets. If you are going through ticketmaster, good luck. If you do get tickets the best available will prob be behind all the ccfa pre order ticket holders. Small venue though, so any thing should be pretty good.

If you want the full info, scroll the 10 billion pages of the PORTLAND WILL HAPPEN thread. Every thing you ever wanted to know and more is in that mother fucking thread. CHEERS
  • Options
    slug420slug420 Posts: 316
    thanks for the info.

Should be a killer show but I dont think I will be able to make it. We will be going through portland that night on our way to seattle for the gorge shows from the SF shows so I will give TM a shot but I dont think its going to happen. 500 Donation + 85x2 is a little out of my budget unfortunately.

There is a place aruond here that a lot of rock bands go to that is about the same size as this place in portland so im sure this show is going to be amazing. One of the main reasons I am going to all 3 SF is because the venue is so small but this is like 1/4 the size of SF!
  • Options
    I'm looking for one ticket to Portland. If anyone can help me out, pls PM me.
    Thanks!
    ...And he who forgets will be destined to remember.

...I swear I never took it for granted. Just thought of it now.