Good Seats on TM for DC Now!

matt770matt770 Posts: 134
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
They just released floor seats....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    And they're gone...hope you guys found a ticket. I got section 6, row A, seat 2. That's better than a lot of the 10C seats I've been seeing on Touring Fans.

Can't wait to boo that keyboard player!!!
  • Options
    coutchboycoutchboy Posts: 15
    I had a bullshit (nosebleed) ticket in back of the stage because I couldn't buy a Ten Club ticket. I don't know what the hell was wrong with the internet gods that day because I signed in right on time. So and then I sulked (like a baby) until the two weeks ago when I deceided there is now way I could miss the show, even if I am just there listening (as opposed to seeing--I was in back of the stage).

Anyway, I just bought another ticket from ticket master and its Sec. 4 row G. I ran down to will call and they're in hand. How's that for amazing!!!

Again, I was sitting in back of the fricken stage in the last row. I'm still stunned.
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,253
    matt770 wrote:

Booo-urns.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    slug420slug420 Posts: 316
    are they doing this for all shows? releasing more/floor/good seats the day of?

I have been checking TM routinely for any newly released 6/3 tix but havent found any. bought some crappy ones on ebay last night but dont know yet if i got ripped off or not...so i might still need a pair :)
  • Options
    So I'm still sore and my voice is all hoarse from Camden, I'm pretty tired today, but TM releases floor seats and I'm driving 2 hours to see them again, probably end up getting home around 3AM, should be a fun day at work tomorrow but you know what? I'M GOING TO SEE PEARL JAM!!!!

All I care about is getting there early enough to get a poster. Clearly, there is something wrong with me. My girlfriend is already pissed that I'm going to the Meadowlands on Saturday. But that's the last night of leg 1, how could I miss that?? She just doesn't get it. :)
  • Options
    slug420slug420 Posts: 316
    matt770 wrote:
    So I'm still sore and my voice is all hoarse from Camden, I'm pretty tired today, but TM releases floor seats and I'm driving 2 hours to see them again, probably end up getting home around 3AM, should be a fun day at work tomorrow but you know what? I'M GOING TO SEE PEARL JAM!!!!

All I care about is getting there early enough to get a poster. Clearly, there is something wrong with me. My girlfriend is already pissed that I'm going to the Meadowlands on Saturday. But that's the last night of leg 1, how could I miss that?? She just doesn't get it. :)

what do you do with your poster during the show? do they give you tubes to protect them or do most facilities let you take them out to your car?
  • Options
    slug420 wrote:
    what do you do with your poster during the show? do they give you tubes to protect them or do most facilities let you take them out to your car?

In Camden they were selling these nice thick plastic sleeves for a buck. Didn't see them in Albany so I'm going to smuggle it into the venue tonight in case they don't have them. You can't leave the venue once inside.
  • Options
    matt770 wrote:
    And they're gone...hope you guys found a ticket. I got section 6, row A, seat 2. That's better than a lot of the 10C seats I've been seeing on Touring Fans.

So I just got home....that seat was even better than I expected and the show blew me away (especially Masters of War). Also bought a poster and I think it's the best one I've seen from this tour. All in all, a great night.

And we did boo the hell out of that keyboard player but it didn't seem to faze him. Those Hawaiians are thick skinned! :)