Options

COPA shirt - size debacle

SP145555SP145555 Cardiff Posts: 39
Hello folks, 

Thought I would bring this up as a few people were not happy in 2018 (World Cup year) that the Copa shirts ran out of the medium and large sizes very quickly and thought it was just a cash in by PJ. However, my beloved Cardiff City released the attached beauty from 1993 just a few months back in a partnership with Copa and it sold out straight away. We are talking hours. All sizes sold out, even the big boy sizes. 

During American Black Friday, this was reduced to 40 euros even though they didnt even have it in stock! How can something be reduced or on sale if you dont even have it?!

Conclusion - it wasnt Pearl Jam, its Copa. This is sadly how they operate. The fact that they still have this on their website when it sold out months ago is telling. I would love to buy this shirt as its the kit they wore when I first started watching Cardiff City but I am not holding my breath. 

Why is this relevant? Next year is a European Championship year so there could be more of these on the horizon. If you want one, get them early because they do not restock very quickly!

Comments

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,698
    fantastic shirts, best merch Ive got in recent years
  • Options
    SP145555SP145555 Cardiff Posts: 39
    I didnt get one as they didnt do a Welsh version!