Is there anything I can help you with?

12345679»

Comments

• ???? What's an app???
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    An application, especially as downloaded by a user to a mobile device.

Also, a small dish of food or a drink taken before a meal or the main course of a meal to stimulate one's appetite.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • I have definitely downloaded some apples but never an app...oh where to begin?
  • Does ten club have an app?
  • OMG!! FOUND THE BOLD WRITING BACK TO MOBILE VERSION...SWEAR IT WASNT THERE BEFORE!! Thanks for your help juggler...couldn't have done it without you...kept me searching...
    edited September 2019
    OMG!! FOUND THE BOLD WRITING BACK TO MOBILE VERSION...SWEAR IT WASNT THERE BEFORE!! Thanks for your help juggler...couldn't have done it without you...kept me searching...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuej22Iy-GU

aaaaaand.....scene.

https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/238004/swear-to-me
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Wasnt quite that desperate...but close!
  • Maybe you can help me once again...the thing is I am not technologically skilled..downloads apps etc...I have had a cell phone for 4 years and really has been a steep learning curve...i am being gifted a device that plays downloaded music and would like to download the digital music with the many codes that come with the membership...so the question is can I give the codes to my friend to download onto the device he is gifting to me?  He is not a member and he will be sending the device ( not sure what it is) to me in the mail loaded with music...
    Maybe you can help me once again...the thing is I am not technologically skilled..downloads apps etc...I have had a cell phone for 4 years and really has been a steep learning curve...i am being gifted a device that plays downloaded music and would like to download the digital music with the many codes that come with the membership...so the question is can I give the codes to my friend to download onto the device he is gifting to me?  He is not a member and he will be sending the device ( not sure what it is) to me in the mail loaded with music...
    What is the name, address, social security number, date of birth, and telephone number of your friend?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • S.Claus
    North Pole 
    Is the only detail he would give me...all I know is the miracle of music is coming my way albeit digital...
  • And thanks again for your help...I get it now simple give over all my info and S.Claus will be happy to load it up from a distance...you are so wise  The Juggler. :o

• how can i get my digital music I just bought on to my iphone 7?

promiser2 said:
    how can i get my digital music I just bought on to my iphone 7?

What do you mean by “digital?”
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,423
    shoebox full of 20's.  will pm my address once you are set to ship....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Why does the web site not fit in its entirety on my laptop screen? What can I do to change that? It is painful to have to scroll up and down and side to side to read the threads
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    my 3 1/2 year old who is potty trained, peed himself 3 times yesterday. Is it wrong to get a dog shock collar? What other ideas are there?
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    ugh, cannot log in via google phone for about a day
    why is this site so buggy?
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,711
    Working now
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    How do I upload videos to Facebook without losing the quality?
    The facebook platform no longer supports video streaming of any kind. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    Bummer. 
    Bummer. 
    They recommend using www.myspace.com for all your video uploading needs. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,423
    mickeyrat said:

still waiting for confirmation.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:

still waiting for confirmation.
    Have you tried rebooting?
    chinese-happy.jpg