******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
    pjhawks said:
    One of the worst losses in recent memory. 
    Of my lifetime. 37 points to this team as bad as can ever get. Shut down Brady and Wilson snd let Fitzpatrick throw for over 300 yards and five straight tds, hard to fucking believe
    well the last time Fitzpatrick played the Eagles he torched them with the Bucs.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    pjhawks said:
    One of the worst losses in recent memory. 
    Of my lifetime. 37 points to this team as bad as can ever get. Shut down Brady and Wilson snd let Fitzpatrick throw for over 300 yards and five straight tds, hard to fucking believe
    well the last time Fitzpatrick played the Eagles he torched them with the Bucs.
    He was also the Bengals qb in that stupid game that ended in a tie back in 08. He’s been involved in a few horrid Eagles games. 

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    The post game show should win an Emmy, and it’s just getting started. Gonna be fun 
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    The post game show should win an Emmy, and it’s just getting started. Gonna be fun 
    Put it on for twenty seconds and barkann complained about run pass ratio, it’s just idiotic, this is on the defense
    pjhawks said:
    Put it on for twenty seconds and barkann complained about run pass ratio, it’s just idiotic, this is on the defense
    It's on every aspect of the team. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Didn't shock me. Offense was given short fields. Defense got no pressure in the second half. Who on this team is getting better? 
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:
    Didn't shock me. Offense was given short fields. Defense got no pressure in the second half. Who on this team is getting better? 
    Mile Sanders seems to be the only player better today than he was coming into the season. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Bring on Eli and the G-men!
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Dallas really wants us to win this stupid division. 

I love Jason Garrett. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    Start printing playoff tickets. Home game at the Linc with 7 wins.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier said:
    Start printing playoff tickets. Home game at the Linc with 7 wins.
    Nothing like a home playoff game. Pencil in the 4pm Saturday game.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    After losing to Miami nothing can be predicted...but a 7 win playoff team hosting a game is a total joke.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    After losing to Miami nothing can be predicted...but a 7 win playoff team hosting a game is a total joke.
    Wasn't a joke to Beast Mode in 2010. Win your division if you want a home game. Why have divisions at all then? There would no point.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    JK_Livin said:
    Wasn't a joke to Beast Mode in 2010. Win your division if you want a home game. Why have divisions at all then? There would no point.

Well....I think that I agree with Division winners getting a playoff berth, that is a point.  I don't know about hosting a game when you are the worst team in the bracket. 
    It doesn't happen often and is not really a big deal, but it is funny to me, which is why I think it a joke.
    The Niners or Seahawks will demolish the Eagles so it doesn't really matter where they play.
    (And I hope it is a the Seahawks, as a Niners fan living in an Eagles household.  Don't want to root against my family, would much rather root for the Eagles to wipe out the Seahawks.)

The love he receives is the love that is saved
    edited December 2019
    9-7 division winners. 

As bad as the Eagles have been, they did almost beat Seattle a couple weeks ago with a bunch of poop stains lining up at receiver...

Edit--same deal with the Pats actually. The NFL is weird....
    chinese-happy.jpg
    And another division title for Andy.  And some thought chip kelly was a better hire. Still funny
    edited December 2019
    pjhawks said:
    And another division title for Andy.  And some thought chip kelly was a better hire. Still funny
    Who? I don’t remember anyone really wanting Chip. I think you wanted a retread like Gruden or Cowher. I and others were on the Gus Bus (literally documented in the first few pages of this thread).

Andy was fucking awful his last few years here. I was just talking with someone the other day about the time he hired his offensive line coach to coordinate the defense. What a joke this franchise had become. Chip did a better job in his first couple years. That's just a fact.

It was well past time for Andy Reid to go and we're clearly better off. Remember that Super Bowl a couple years ago? Yeah, that was fun. 

chinese-happy.jpg
    pjhawks said:
    Who? I don’t remember anyone really wanting Chip. I think you wanted a retread like Gruden or Cowher. I and others were on the Gus Bus (literally documented in the first few pages of this thread).

Andy was fucking awful his last few years here. I was just talking with someone the other day about the time he hired his offensive line coach to coordinate the defense. What a joke this franchise had become. Chip did a better job in his first couple years. That's just a fact.

It was well past time for Andy Reid to go and we're clearly better off. Remember that Super Bowl a couple years ago? Yeah, that was fun. 

Umm you creamed yourself over chip especially in year one. And you defended him not having guys walk on the grass at the practice facility: hilarious. And the only person you’ve posted more dumb photos and videos of than Andy is Eli Manning.  Have you prepared any videos or memes of Eli after the birds kick his ass one more time yet? I look forward to those this week: they are always so...cute 😜
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:

Umm you creamed yourself over chip especially in year one. And you defended him not having guys walk on the grass at the practice facility: hilarious. And the only person you’ve posted more dumb photos and videos of than Andy is Eli Manning.  Have you prepared any videos or memes of Eli after the birds kick his ass one more time yet? I look forward to those this week: they are always so...cute 😜
    What?
    Okay so you agree your original point was false then. Great.
    Reid was 22-26 in his last 3 years. Chip was 26-21 in his 3 years. It was time for Andy to go. 

Only in Philly can you win a Super Bowl and not two years later have fans long for a coach who could never get them over the hump. 

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    You guys were creaming yourself over Chip. 
    Why bring bring up Chip/Reid thing again? They both sucked their last few years here.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:
    Why bring bring up Chip/Reid thing again? They both sucked their last few years here.
    Ask Mr Hawks. 

You figure you win a super bowl and that nonsense goes away...
    chinese-happy.jpg
    What the hell can we expect tonight? I didn't expect much last week and received exactly that.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:
    What the hell can we expect tonight? I didn't expect much last week and received exactly that.
    I don’t know. I do know if you lose to Miami and this team in consecutive weeks with the season on the line, we might have a bigger problem than just this season...
    chinese-happy.jpg
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:

What?
    Reid was 22-26 in his last 3 years. Chip was 26-21 in his 3 years. It was time for Andy to go. 

Only in Philly can you win a Super Bowl and not two years later have fans long for a coach who could never get them over the hump. 

so you can post something stupid every year when he loses in the playoffs but i can't post when he wins the division each year?  nice logic.  I bring it up because i find it crazy how people view him especially around here.  the guy is a great coach.   and I never said I wanted Andy back. I didn't really want him gone but i understood it was time for him to go.  I like Pederson as a coach but Andy is a better coach. you don't consistently win division titles without being a great coach. you should know this by now.

so should i check the Giants thread for you ripping on Eli or do I have to wait until tomorrow for that?
    JK_Livin said:
    I'm sensing ugly and boring but easy win.  27-9. 
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:

What?

so you can post something stupid every year when he loses in the playoffs but i can't post when he wins the division each year?  nice logic.  I bring it up because i find it crazy how people view him especially around here.  the guy is a great coach.   and I never said I wanted Andy back. I didn't really want him gone but i understood it was time for him to go.  I like Pederson as a coach but Andy is a better coach. you don't consistently win division titles without being a great coach. you should know this by now.

so should i check the Giants thread for you ripping on Eli or do I have to wait until tomorrow for that?
    Commenting on a former coach who still coaches in the league is a lot different than making a misleading comment about people in here's opinions, don't you think? You do that with your stupid run pass argument on a yearly basis too. It's quite tired and has been for a decade. 

He's a hell of a regular season coach, always has been. Was very good for a solid 6 year stretch here, then largely mediocre for another 6 years before bottoming out in spectacular fashion. Greatness comes with what you do in January, however. I predicted he would get to the Super Bowl this year so we'll see if he can finally get over the hump. 

And yeah--check the Giants thread. You always bring up unrelated shit when you know your argument is weak. Looking forward to Eli's final pick tonight. It will be glorious.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Rainy game night, Go Birds!
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:

What?

Commenting on a former coach who still coaches in the league is a lot different than making a misleading comment about people in here's opinions, don't you think? You do that with your stupid run pass argument on a yearly basis too. It's quite tired and has been for a decade. 

He's a hell of a regular season coach, always has been. Was very good for a solid 6 year stretch here, then largely mediocre for another 6 years before bottoming out in spectacular fashion. Greatness comes with what you do in January, however. I predicted he would get to the Super Bowl this year so we'll see if he can finally get over the hump. 

And yeah--check the Giants thread. You always bring up unrelated shit when you know your argument is weak. Looking forward to Eli's final pick tonight. It will be glorious.
    What was misleading? People here hated Reid and rip him every chance. Apparently that is ok but calling people out for it after another division title is wrong I guess.  Great coach I thought people would want to be informed of another division title by our former coach
    32nd game for Eli against us. Crazy