Pearl Jam is returning to Europe in 2020

Comments

• PJNB said:
    Catwoman1 said:
    Forgive me if this question has already been answered, but I didn't want to scroll through this entire thread to see if anyone else has asked it. Why are the odds so good for the reserved seating in Zurich? I'm an old person, so I prefer the reserved seats. The odds for my 1st & 2nd choices are really low now, so I'm thinking of adding Zurich (and yes, I know I'll have to go to all three concerts if I get all three choices -- not a problem!!!). Is there something amiss about the Zurich stadium?  
    Either lack of interest from 10 club members for that show or there are more seats to be had at that venue for reserved when compared to other shows. 
    PJNB said:
    Catwoman1 said:
    Forgive me if this question has already been answered, but I didn't want to scroll through this entire thread to see if anyone else has asked it. Why are the odds so good for the reserved seating in Zurich? I'm an old person, so I prefer the reserved seats. The odds for my 1st & 2nd choices are really low now, so I'm thinking of adding Zurich (and yes, I know I'll have to go to all three concerts if I get all three choices -- not a problem!!!). Is there something amiss about the Zurich stadium?  
    Either lack of interest from 10 club members for that show or there are more seats to be had at that venue for reserved when compared to other shows. 
    I can't imagine people not wanting to go to Zurich! Thanks!
    You can't be neutral on a moving train.
  • Bearclaw53Bearclaw53 Dallas, TX Posts: 56
    PJNB said:
    This is odd then.  For the 2018 tour, the seat odds were much, much lower for GA.  Guess Ten Club got way more GA seats this time around?
    Europe odds in 2018 were very close to what these are. USA is flipped for odds. 
    Yep, I am probably confused since I also did the drawing entry for the Wrigley shows.
  • Maybe this has been asked already... 

I entered the ticket draw for 4 shows, and when I received the email confirmation it shows as Reserved Seating for all 4 shows.
    When I entered for the draw there was no option to choose between Reserved Seating or GA. I prefer not to be seated anyway at a Pearl Jam show.
    Now in the ticket odds the Reserved Seating odds is way lower than GA odds. 
    So my question - having not actually wanted to select Reserved Seating, and as the odds are much lower, if I dont get drawn for Reserved Seating, then will I then be added to the draw for GA tickets?
    Dublin 00, Dublin 06, Madrid 07, Nijmegen 07, Rotterdam 09, Berlin 09, Manchester 09, London 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, East Troy PJ20 11 (1 & 2), Amsterdam 12 (1 & 2), L.A. 13 (1 & 2), Amsterdam 14 (1 & 2), Milan 14, Vienna 14, Berlin 14, Stockholm 14, Oslo 14, Boston 16 (1 & 2), London 18 (1 & 2).
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,624
    Kloddz said:
    PJNB said:
    Catwoman1 said:
    No there's nothing wrong with the arena per se, but (a) there are lots of seats so 10c probably got a decent contingent of them, and (b) the floor is quite wide so the seats might be a little further away from the stage than usual (no problems with views though). Hope this helps!
    I think the arena looks fantastic and can't wait for this show!
  • @ArriveLikeButterflyz you can cancel your order and resubmit it with GA selected for all of your shows
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,876
    Maybe this has been asked already... 

I entered the ticket draw for 4 shows, and when I received the email confirmation it shows as Reserved Seating for all 4 shows.
    When I entered for the draw there was no option to choose between Reserved Seating or GA. I prefer not to be seated anyway at a Pearl Jam show.
    Now in the ticket odds the Reserved Seating odds is way lower than GA odds. 
    So my question - having not actually wanted to select Reserved Seating, and as the odds are much lower, if I dont get drawn for Reserved Seating, then will I then be added to the draw for GA tickets?
    No, none of this. You will not be added automatically to the GA draw. Cancel your entire entry and re-do it with your GA choices.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Thanks all - I've resubmitted as GA now.
    Think it may have been the webpage view on my mobile when originally making the selection.
    Dublin 00, Dublin 06, Madrid 07, Nijmegen 07, Rotterdam 09, Berlin 09, Manchester 09, London 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, East Troy PJ20 11 (1 & 2), Amsterdam 12 (1 & 2), L.A. 13 (1 & 2), Amsterdam 14 (1 & 2), Milan 14, Vienna 14, Berlin 14, Stockholm 14, Oslo 14, Boston 16 (1 & 2), London 18 (1 & 2).
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    For the Amsterdam show are there 2 floor sections or just one?  My ticket buddy and I each put in for reserved but not GA as we don't wanna to get stuck with an extra GA pair. 

Thinking GA should be easy enough to grab during the public sale?
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121
    mrk2 said:
    In_Hiding said:
    Re Frankfurt venue, any idea if "reserved seating" tickets are closer to the stage than "GA" tickets (presumably there will be an area for 10C or early entry for us?)? Or are they potentially tucked away somewhere (e.g. corner / deck)? Not sure if should prioritize reserved seating or not for that show.

GA is closer, the whole floor is GA, seats on sides and back.
    I don't know anything about the geography of Frankfurt, but I'm 100% positive that this is a relic of East German engineering theory.
  • YefaYefa Posts: 1,133
    Jason P said:
    mrk2 said:
    In_Hiding said:
    Re Frankfurt venue, any idea if "reserved seating" tickets are closer to the stage than "GA" tickets (presumably there will be an area for 10C or early entry for us?)? Or are they potentially tucked away somewhere (e.g. corner / deck)? Not sure if should prioritize reserved seating or not for that show.

I don't know anything about the geography of Frankfurt, but I'm 100% positive that this is a relic of East German engineering theory.
    Frankfurt was part of West Germany.
    You see me empty, Sir, do not pause and inquire, simply assume and refill.
    - Al Swearengen

http://www.cantstoptheserenity.com
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    Jason P said:
    mrk2 said:
    In_Hiding said:

Better take a look at a map ;) 
  • edited December 2019
    Did anyone just take the Europe plunge and freaking out right now????... I have 24 Hours to cancel my flight... which gives the powers that be enough time to let me know if I won for Imola and Vienna.  Though I'd have preferred to have seen them the last time and still sad I never have in Italy... or Europe for that matter at all, Italy has been on my bucketlist forever fan ago and I saved $700 (which wont cover much but it's a start) and promised the next time they announced ANYTHING in Italy WE'RE THERE! Vienna's venue seems legit- hope the language barrier isn't too unbearable there.  I can make it in Italy just fine but I have a lot of researching to do for Vienna (If I win)! My anxiety has anxiety at the amount of money I just.. and will spend. 
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    PJNB said:
    Kloddz said:
    PJNB said:
    Catwoman1 said:
    No there's nothing wrong with the arena per se, but (a) there are lots of seats so 10c probably got a decent contingent of them, and (b) the floor is quite wide so the seats might be a little further away from the stage than usual (no problems with views though). Hope this helps!
    I think the arena looks fantastic and can't wait for this show!
    Me too, but the decreasing odds are making me a little nervous right now... 
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
    Did anyone just take the Europe plunge and freaking out right now????... I have 24 Hours to cancel my flight... which gives the powers that be enough time to let me know if I won for Imola and Vienna.  Though I'd have preferred to have seen them the last time and still sad I never have in Italy... or Europe for that matter at all, Italy has been on my bucketlist forever fan ago and I saved $700 (which wont cover much but it's a start) and promised the next time they announced ANYTHING in Italy WE'RE THERE! Vienna's venue seems legit- hope the language barrier isn't too unbearable there.  I can make it in Italy just fine but I have a lot of researching to do for Vienna (If I win)! My anxiety has anxiety at the amount of money I just.. and will spend. 
    Most people in Vienna (and Europe overall) speak English quite well so don't worry about that. Beautiful city too, so I bet your anxiety will subside at some point 😆
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

• riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
    Does anyone know if the Amsterdam 10c GA is separate from the public GA? 

Thanks! 
    riley540 said:

Thanks! 
    Everyone has said no, no personal experience 
  • JPPJ84 said:
    riley540 said:

Thanks! 
    Everyone has said no, no personal experience 
    Only early entry
  • PJDowPJDow Posts: 43
    How long do we have to buy London pre-sale? Dec 7th 9am or is deadline today?
  • rahjiimrahjiim Posts: 120
    Hi, is everything ok if it say "YOUR CARD HAS NOT BEEN CHARGED" ? I did not pay 1$, but I only entered the drawing yesterday evening.
    edited December 2019
    rahjiim said:
    Hi, is everything ok if it say "YOUR CARD HAS NOT BEEN CHARGED" ? I did not pay 1$, but I only entered the drawing yesterday evening.
    If you got the mail confirming your entry you're fine. I couldn't see the hold either and called my bank. Your card only gets charged once you actually win tickets. If you applied for a lot of tickets you may wanna warn your bank though. I did
    JPPJ84 said:
    rahjiim said:
    If you got the mail confirming your entry you're fine. I couldn't see the hold either and called my bank. Your card only gets charged once you actually win tickets. If you applied for a lot of tickets you may wanna warn your bank though. I did
    Thank you. But shouldn't everybody see this, as nobody has paid for the tickets yet? Is it even possible that I gave a wrong credit card ID? Can I check the payment details somewhere? I can't reach the bank, but the amount shouldn't be a problem, it's only Frankfurt. Sorry if I freak out a bit. 

I just hope the most important info is the status, which is "ENTERED".
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    It always says "YOUR CARD HAS NOT BEEN CHARGED"  until you actually win, then the status will change to "YOUR CARD HAS BEEN CHARGED SUCCESSFULLY." 
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
    edited December 2019
    rahjiim said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    rahjiim said:
    Thank you. But shouldn't everybody see this, as nobody has paid for the tickets yet? Is it even possible that I gave a wrong credit card ID? Can I check the payment details somewhere? I can't reach the bank, but the amount shouldn't be a problem, it's only Frankfurt. Sorry if I freak out a bit. 

Depends on your bank I guess. On 10c site I see "your cc hasn't been charged" as well. It's correct. I mailed 10C yesterday and they already replied... IF something goes wrong with your payment they contact you and give you a chance to sort it out
    "Entered" is excellent
    JPPJ84 said:
    rahjiim said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    rahjiim said:

Depends on your bank I guess. On 10c site I see "your cc hasn't been charged" as well. It's correct. I mailed 10C yesterday and they already replied... IF something goes wrong with your payment they contact you and give you a chance to sort it out
    "Entered" is excellent
    mrk2 said:
    It always says "YOUR CARD HAS NOT BEEN CHARGED"  until you actually win, then the status will change to "YOUR CARD HAS BEEN CHARGED SUCCESSFULLY." 
    Thaks everybody! now it's too late anyway...
    Looks like my worries were unfounded - I WON! So excited! :-D
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

• Quick question, I always enter first priority Reserved Seating for Amsterdam and have never won them. Has anyone ever won Reserved Seating for Amsterdam?
  • Av268725Av268725 Krommenie, Netherlands Posts: 20
    Quick question, I always enter first priority Reserved Seating for Amsterdam and have never won them. Has anyone ever won Reserved Seating for Amsterdam?
    No, but just won GA. My second option was reserved seats but I lost!
  • AV235224AV235224 Turin, Italy Posts: 16
    Won Amstedarm myself in GA. Hopefully they don't crowd Ziggo Dome standing area and make us feel like sardines.
    19/09/2006 - Turin, IT
    20/06/2014 - Milan, IT
    26/06/2018 - Rome, IT
    24/07/2022 - Amsterdam, NL

• The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,355
    I got an email saying to update payment details, but I also got an email saying congratulations and that my card had been charged successfully. 

The funds have been debited from my account, so I should be good right? @Sea
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • SlaintchSlaintch Brussels Posts: 18
    Av268725 said:
    Quick question, I always enter first priority Reserved Seating for Amsterdam and have never won them. Has anyone ever won Reserved Seating for Amsterdam?
    No, but just won GA. My second option was reserved seats but I lost!
    Same for me, I think it's the fourth or fifth time I lose Reserved Seating (had asked for both Amsterdam & Frankfurt). Last year TenClub had managed a presale code for Ziggo Dome. Let's hope this happens again this time!
    I know it seems to be a forbidden subject but in my opinion, TenC presales could be improved.
This discussion has been closed.