NIN's New Album/Reissues are up: Broken, Downward Spiral, The Fragile, Fragile Deviations

Comments

• bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,394
    Been waiting so long for With Teeth. I had the store page open as a tab on my phone and would refresh it a few times a day. Finally gave up and figured someone would bump the thread when it was available. I got all excited when I saw this thread again haha. 

Damn it.
  • bflynn1 said:
    Been waiting so long for With Teeth. I had the store page open as a tab on my phone and would refresh it a few times a day. Finally gave up and figured someone would bump the thread when it was available. I got all excited when I saw this thread again haha. 

Damn it.

Okay, so I'm not the only fool out there lol.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,491
    Oh my god, where are the With Teeth and Year Zero reissues?!?!
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Forthcoming :lol:
    Forthcoming :lol:
    Nice!!
  • joe159joe159 Decatur, IL. Posts: 301
    With Teeth finally available!
    https://store.nin.com/products/with-teeth
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,941
    wooo!!

Now the hard decision.   Do I buy and pay the USD price with USD shipping or do I wait to see if it shows up retail.    I was in the record store the other day and noticed they had all the previous NIN re-releases, so I'm guessing these aren't web store specific?
    I’m sure it’ll show up retail. About $48 for me me after shipping and tax which sucks but it’s a top 10 album for me so I had to go for it
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,594
    Zod said:
    wooo!!

Now the hard decision.   Do I buy and pay the USD price with USD shipping or do I wait to see if it shows up retail.    I was in the record store the other day and noticed they had all the previous NIN re-releases, so I'm guessing these aren't web store specific?
    are they timely with shipping?  I'm tempted to go for it...but as joe says above, it's $45+ shipped.  I'm sure retail would be 30.
    kramer73 said:
    Zod said:
    wooo!!

are they timely with shipping?  I'm tempted to go for it...but as joe says above, it's $45+ shipped.  I'm sure retail would be 30.

I’ve ordered from the NIN store a couple times and had no issues.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638
    joe159 said:
    With Teeth finally available!
    https://store.nin.com/products/with-teeth
    Nice!!!!! Underrated album. Thanks for the heads up
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,833
    edited November 2019

• That is the coolest kid of all time. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    Zod said:
    wooo!!

I had to buy it. Like many on here, I've been checking in monthly for quite some time now, and I figured it'd be pretty crazy to take my chances.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
    Waiting for it to show up on Amazon
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    So happy this is finally up!  What was the bird box set that’s sold out?  Anyone get a copy?  Looks kinda cool.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,864
    I got a copy. Its the extended soundtrack to the film Bird Box. 

More copies are up.
    I got a copy. Its the extended soundtrack to the film Bird Box. 

More copies are up.
    Great!  Thanks for the heads up I thought they were gone for good! Grabbed one
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,941
    benjs said:
    Zod said:
    wooo!!

I had to buy it. Like many on here, I've been checking in monthly for quite some time now, and I figured it'd be pretty crazy to take my chances.
    Damn it, you convinced me :)  I'd been waiting for this to get reissued on vinyl for quite the while.  May as well put my money where my mouth is.  Still need them to rerelease Year Zero.
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,860
    With Teeth is up right now nov 24 2019
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    Zod said:
    benjs said:
    Zod said:
    wooo!!

Damn it, you convinced me :)  I'd been waiting for this to get reissued on vinyl for quite the while.  May as well put my money where my mouth is.  Still need them to rerelease Year Zero.
    If only I wasn't so persuasive, Zod! :( 

https://www.srcvinyl.ca/nine-inch-nails-with-teeth-2xlp.html
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • jbrowniejbrownie Posts: 135
    I've read a report of someone obtaining a signed copy of With Teeth from nin.com, so how cool would that be? ( I think it was on reddit...the guy posted pics & the story behind it).
  • It sounds glorious :)
    Yep, it sounds great.
    They got it since it went on sale? Or are you talking about the fan that got it with some shirts they ordered about a week or two before it went on sale. 
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,860
    Has anyone ordered any of the physical components?  Are they just the packaging?  Curious
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    hrd2imgn said:
    Has anyone ordered any of the physical components?  Are they just the packaging?  Curious
    I got the one for Add Violence. Yeah, it's pretty much just a companion piece of inserts to go along with the music. Typical ephemera, something cool to look at once then easily forgotten.  Some kind of fold out diagram with stickers with phrases on them. The one for Not The Actual Events had some kind of black dust that got all over the place when you opened it (that is, IF you didn't follow the instructions on the package). Some people ruined their clothes and furniture opening it.  Shoulda paid attention. 
    With Teeth up on Amazon with a release date of Jan 10
    Has anyone gotten Volume 2 of Watchmen from anywhere other than Amazon?

• Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 889
    Has anyone gotten Volume 2 of Watchmen from anywhere other than Amazon?

I ordered from Bullmoose, they said they were delayed but expecting them shortly.