Why do I keep getting logged out...

I'm logged in on the first forum page with all the different forum sections. But If I click to reach The Porch or Other Music etc I'm logged out when I get there.
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Comments

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    great question
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    I was logged out unexpectedly today as well. I'm guessing it is an RLC-  Republican Log-out Conspiracy.  :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    Still happens on my mobile once I click on Recent discussions. Works on the second try though 
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    I was logged out as well.    :|
  • SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
    You cannot stay permanently logged in to the site. From time to time you will have to log into the site and forum again. If you notice this happening every time you visit the site, or when selecting specific categories, please let us know. Thank you

• JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    Sea said:
    You cannot stay permanently logged in to the site. From time to time you will have to log into the site and forum again. If you notice this happening every time you visit the site, or when selecting specific categories, please let us know. Thank you

Hi Sea,
     I sign in and click on last discussions. It opens the site but tells me I‘m not signed in. It seems to only happen with last discussions, it works when I click on the porch. I‘m on my iPhone 
    thanks
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    I log in and click over to a section of the forum and get logged out.  I cannot actually log in to see any thread updates, yet somehow it allowed me to comment here.  

And . . . now it is working.  Weird though.  iMac.  Running whatever the latest update is.  Just know, there might be something a lil glitchy going on.  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    Why do I need to log on to Pearl Jam Radio every time? I had to close the PJ Radio window to answer a phone call, when I clicked on the radio icon, it made me log in again. Frustrating!!!
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    edited November 2019
    Why do I need to log on to Pearl Jam Radio every time? I had to close the PJ Radio window to answer a phone call, when I clicked on the radio icon, it made me log in again. Frustrating!!!
    I had that, too.  It finally frustrated me so much that I gave up and went to listening to the local radio stations. I'm now in my 4th week of having a rental car and it was one of the few things that made the situation tolerable.  Oh well.  
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1