What does it look like where you live?

Comments

• Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Two blocks from the beach.
    Myrtle Beach

You're semi close to me! I live 15 minutes from Wrightsville Beach, NC.

https://youtu.be/vMHjhoB3USM
    Oh wow, cool to know there's other fans around.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    eddiec said:
    Related image
    Galway, Ireland

Jealous. I think I'm heading there again this fall.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,624

The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• rhanishanerhanishane NSW Australia Posts: 505
    ed243421 said:

wow how do people live like this? I just couldn't even imagine it haha but then again im an Aussie😂
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    eddiec said:
    Related image
    Galway, Ireland

Jack Taylor, is that you?
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    ed243421 said:

wow how do people live like this? I just couldn't even imagine it haha but then again im an Aussie😂
    It is nothing but a MAJOR pain in the ass!!!  I will never understand adults who get excited about it.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    ed243421 said:

It is nothing but a MAJOR pain in the ass!!!  I will never understand adults who get excited about it.
    No shit!. I had a buddy texting me last night, asking where I was going sledding. I've read Ethan Frome, man! I stay inside. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    ed243421 said:

Well, if you don't have a car and don't own a home, it's actually not a pain in the ass at all. ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,399
    ed243421 said:

Amateur hour there buddy!
  • jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,399
    The view out my back door this evening. We had close to four feet of snow in the past 30 days. A blistering 7 degrees at the moment.

I hate this shit, but as I tell myself every day, I choose to live here!
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    PJ_Soul said:
    ed243421 said:

Well, if you don't have a car and don't own a home, it's actually not a pain in the ass at all. ;)
    I hate it.  If I never saw snow again I'd be happier than a :dog: with two wieners.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    dankind said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    dankind said:
    The kids will learn how to be Massholes and root for the Bruins.  
    One of the kids called a water fountain a bubbler, and we had a long talk about them not succumbing to the stupid. 

As for the Bruins, they hate Marchand but still root for the team; I take that as a small victory. Also, they will root for the Rangers, but I don’t know if I should enocourage a lifetime of disappointment. I don’t think they’re made of as stern stuff as their old man. 
    Just as long as they don’t root for the Red Sox. 
    My daughter is my ticket buddy! My son is banned from Fenway. 
    For bum rushing Ed during Better Man?
    This weekend we rock Portland
    PJ_Soul said:
    ed243421 said:

I hate it.  If I never saw snow again I'd be happier than a :dog: with two wieners.
    I guess I don't hate it because it hardly ever snows here, so when it actually does it's kind of a treat.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata

• 40 Minutes South of the City of Brotherly Love !!  

SBB
    Beautiful shot. Did you take this photo?
  • KN219077KN219077 Montana Posts: 891
    An hour north of Missoula
  • wasa1971wasa1971 Calgary, Canada Posts: 2,144
    This is a view from our deck at Wasa. My grandpa built the place in 1956. So blessed.
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095
    edited August 2019

Grand River. Town I grew up in on left, town I live now on the right.

Channel going into Lake Michigan.

Street I grew up on.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Beautiful fall day out my back yard...
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821

Typical fall day on the west coast. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    It’s really nice to see these pictures everyone’s taken. Beautiful surroundings.
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    edited October 2019

And...for the second time this week. :smile:
    West Side Market, Cleveland. 

K, the chauffeur. 
    Post edited by deadendp on
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    edited October 2019
    This is a photo of what it looks like where I work, not where I live. Although it is only about a 10 minute drive from where I live.
    I took this just outside the door of my office this morning. :) I'm pretty lucky I think.

• JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    PJ_Soul said:
    This is a photo of what it looks like where I work, not where I live. Although it is only about a 10 minute drive from where I live.
    I took this just outside the door of my office this morning. :) I'm pretty lucky I think.

Do you have any job openings?
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    JPPJ84 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Do you have any job openings?
    Always - it's the second biggest university in the province. :)
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    Where I live and where I work...

• PJ_Soul said:

You've ever seen anyone running passed taking hobbits to Isengard?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024