NETFLIX STREAMING FINDS

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,474
    Season 3 of This is Us is finally on Netflix as of today. I'm excited! I just can't keep up with the network schedule, so am really glad Netflix runs each previous season when the newest season starts airing.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,415
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    dankind said:
    Checked out the first episode of The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance yesterday. Stunning!
    Halfway through this now. It's just perfect.

The best thing I have seen on television since Twin Peaks: The Return.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    Unbelievable is really good....about half way through that
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    El Camino was good, not great. Definitely didn't need to be two hours.
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    The Package. Pretty funny and out there a little bit.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,429
    just heard a replay of the this american life episode about this story.

heartbreaking.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    mickeyrat said:
    just heard a replay of the this american life episode about this story.

heartbreaking.
    It's an amazing story.  Really well done series on Netflix
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Although this is probably more entertaining for ladies:

• This is one of the reasons why it is so good:

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Finally finished up The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance

It was extraordinary. I hope a season two is in the works. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604
    I thought Eli was great
    Living with Yourself with Paul Rudd is a very enjoyable show IMO.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Final season of BoJack Horseman is on..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    PJ_Soul said:
    really? i effing love paul rudd. i have actually been going on and on about him to friends and co workers lately (just watched both ant man movies last week), but the premise of this show seemed, i don't know....mleh. but maybe i'll give it a shot. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    This Ivan the Terrible doc looks like something I can convince the wife to watch with me
    chinese-happy.jpg
    PJ_Soul said:
    really? i effing love paul rudd. i have actually been going on and on about him to friends and co workers lately (just watched both ant man movies last week), but the premise of this show seemed, i don't know....mleh. but maybe i'll give it a shot. 
    Yeah, I like it! I'm also a big Paul Rudd fan, so that probably helps, but it's solid IMO. I think they managed to make the premise not ridiculous, even though it might look like it is on paper. But also, I think you'll be able to figure out if you like this show by the end of the first episode. It won't take much investment to decide!
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Season 2 of The End of the Fu*king World (or however it's stylized) is up.  Haven't watched it yet but season 1 was hilarious!
  • West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,819
    edited December 2019
     #KeanuReeves films @NetflixUK
    Post edited by West Coast Dreamgirl on
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,869
    edited November 2019
    Watched season 3 of THE TOYS THAT MADE US yesterday. All the episodes were great. Got teary eyed at the end of the Turtles episode.

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • KLAUS is out on Netflix. Has followed the film for years. A friend of mine tried to get a gig on it:

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    THE IRISHMAN is out!!!
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    Irishman is very good. And very long. Very, very long. Almost have to watch it in two parts, or thirds. 
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Irishman is very good. And very long. Very, very long. Almost have to watch it in two parts, or thirds. 
    The wife and I powered all the way through on Friday night. I think I dozed off for a few minutes about two thirds through. But, yeah I agree about it being very good. It was awkward seeing them play guys 30 years younger. The blue eyes were fucked up and he looked like an old man moving around--should've used a stunt man for the fight scenes and the throwing guns into water scenes. Other than that I really enjoyed it and felt it was better than I thought it would be when I first found out about it.  
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    The wife and I powered all the way through on Friday night. I think I dozed off for a few minutes about two thirds through. But, yeah I agree about it being very good. It was awkward seeing them play guys 30 years younger. The blue eyes were fucked up and he looked like an old man moving around--should've used a stunt man for the fight scenes and the throwing guns into water scenes. Other than that I really enjoyed it and felt it was better than I thought it would be when I first found out about it.  
    Yeah the blue eyes kept creeping me out.  Any "action" or fight scenes were pretty rough.  The scene where DeNiro beat up the guy from the grocery store who was messing with his daughter was laughably bad.  But still very good overall.
    View image on Twitter
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Im at Episode 4 now then...