The Democratic Candidates

Comments

• "Picking the war criminal that should have been going to trial at Haag as a person who shouldn't have lead the free world if Bernie can't do it. lol" 

War criminals for life. He threw a baseball with ease. Such a cool dude. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    edited October 2019
    Gore didn’t even carry his own state.  America wanted a change after 8 years of Clinton.  
     So that’s all you got?  Just W?
    As derek jester said, throw a strike.   
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mcgruff10 said:
    Gore didn’t even carry his own state.  America wanted a change after 8 years of Clinton.  
    What has that do do with anything?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    edited October 2019
    Someone tell me more about Andrew Yang, I am genuinely intrigued.  I only know about his proposed $1,000 a month for everyone.  
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,604
    mcgruff10 said:
    Someone tell me more about Andrew Yang, I am genuinely intrigued.  I only know about his proposed $1,000 a month for everyone.  
    He also hates circumcised johnsons.
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I'm out then.  lol
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I'm out then.  lol
    He's a tech entrepreneur. Far left, but that's obvious from the 1000.00 each month. He's got a loyal base, young people love him.  He isn't what we need right now but he is interesting intelligent & explains policies simply.  He also doesn't wear ties to debates. 
  • Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,869
    edited October 2019
    njnancy said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    I'm out then.  lol
    He's a tech entrepreneur. Far left, but that's obvious from the 1000.00 each month. He's got a loyal base, young people love him.  He isn't what we need right now but he is interesting intelligent & explains policies simply.  He also doesn't wear ties to debates. 
    Don't trust anyone lifehacking their way to be President by being a millionaire. 

Fucking using the flute in the Super Mario Bros 3.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    mcgruff10 said:
    I ll never forget when W came out and threw that first pitch at the World Series.  There is an awesome 30 for 30 on it.  
    So W was the obvious choice, I would have bet my house you would have picked that one.  
    + a million

I hated W. like fucking hated, but I RESPECTED him because he was the President when we were attacked, and he surrounded himself with adults.

That strike he threw?  99 of 100 of us woulda bounced that shit.

The US Govt has done some pretty fucked up shit since the end of WW2, and the "free world" is probably an illusion.
    That being said, the way W's administration pureed the middle east isn't an issue for this thread.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
    Bernie should retire.  
    So should Don Trump.
    The pitch was a nice moment I suppose, but I don’t understand how he deserves some sort of credit because we were attacked on his watch.
    Wasnt his incoming administration warned about the threat of terrorism, in particular Al Qaeda and OBL? 

Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US was the title of the President's Daily Brief prepared by the Central Intelligence Agency and given to U.S. President George W. Bush on Monday, August 62001.

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

Listen I didn't like the attack at all.  I was going through a divvy at the time and during the period between 0806 and 0911 my kids actually visited the WTC with my ex.  That whole era was PF bad.

Compared to the Hitler-y shit Trumpito does on the reg, W looks like Abe effing Lincoln.
    I'm confident that Trump or Pence will be soundly defeated by whichever candidate emerges.  In all honesty, I think we may see a President Pelosi righting the ship here soon.

It probably shouldn't be Bernie, cause he just had a heart attack and he's almost 80 years old.
    Still still not as bad as W. IMO. 

• cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    Hi! said:
    Certainly a fair opinion. I disagree though. Trump is doing far more harm to the US and the world at this point, IMO. 

hippiemom = goodness
  • Hi! said:
    Certainly a fair opinion. I disagree though. Trump is doing far more harm to the US and the world at this point, IMO. 

Hi! said:

I’m very aware of your opinion. I’m not sure what Will Ferrell has to do with any of this.
    hippiemom = goodness
    Hi! said:

It’s a toss up, lol. My biggest thing with Bush is the Iraq war. They lied and we spent trillions and thousands lost lives. 

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,604
    Hi! said:

Agreed.  There's no telling what the decisions he's making will bring in consequences in the future.  Pulling from TPP may lose us a generation of innovation.  Pulling from JCPOA may create a nuclear Iran (in the best scenario) or a war in the worst.  Who knows what the goofiness of NK will bring.  And today, he just told 2 MM Kurds to fuck off.  Thanks for defeating ISIS, now fuck off.  
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,869
    edited October 2019
    Hi! said:

I’m very aware of your opinion. I’m not sure what Will Ferrell has to do with any of this.
    In a good way illustrate the murderous essence that is W and his 8 years on the world-stage and legacy.

But "throwing baseballs".
  • The guy should rot in a jail cell. 

No two ways about it.
    Hi! said:

In a good way illustrate the murderous essence that is W and his 8 years on the world-stage and legacy.

I never mentioned baseball.
    hippiemom = goodness
    Hi! said:

That Skit is a good one and sums up my feelings pretty well on the subject.
    W.s legacy is written and we somehow survived, and it’s a good point that we don’t know the lasting damage Trumps presidency will have.

• Hi! said:

I never mentioned baseball.
    A little shiny gold star to you, and a pat on the head.
  • Hey, I just met you and this is crazy,
    but maybe a decent guy who happend to be 76 years old and had a heart attack
    would be a more decent choice to represent you on the world stage than one that caused the murder of 100.000+ people and should stand trial at the Haag,
    So call me maybe 
    It was the highlight of an otherwise shitty 8 years.  Obama brought hope.

Trump is WAY worse.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,589
    More condescending remarks.  Shocking.  

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • More condescending remarks.  Shocking.  

What is?
This discussion has been closed.