Options

Random thread about anything

1516517518519520522»

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,514
    Check out this big living wall that is on one of the buildings at the university I work at. It looks so cool - I stop and just stand there looking at it every time I walk by.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,907
    ^^^ Wow, that is so cool.  I love the colour variations.  There are a few businesses here that I frequent who’ve incorporated living walls into their architecture.  I love it.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Options
    I went to the New York City Comicon convention this weekend.  I went as Hopper from Stranger things.
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    PJ_Soul said:
    Check out this big living wall that is on one of the buildings at the university I work at. It looks so cool - I stop and just stand there looking at it every time I walk by.

Very cool! Is there a mention of what plants are used?
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    I went to the New York City Comicon convention this weekend.  I went as Hopper from Stranger things.
    Pics??
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 said:
    Pics??

• Options
    The lady and her daughter were random people I met at the show and just wanted to take a pic w other fans.  They were characters from Stranger Things too.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,514
    SD48277 said:
    PJ_Soul said:

Very cool! Is there a mention of what plants are used?
    Unfortunately not. That would be a good idea though. The campus is on top of a small mountain, so the climate that these plants live in is super variable, from really hot to very wet to cold and snowy, and they all hold up very well.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    The lady and her daughter were random people I met at the show and just wanted to take a pic w other fans.  They were characters from Stranger Things too.
    That is great! Thank you for posting the pics.
    ELITIST FUK