Options

Glen Hansard and Eddie Vedder - Seattle 9/24/2019

2»

Comments

• Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    edited September 2019
    So not a double PJ album, but a double release PJ & Ed solo album... ?
    Quite possibly...this is what Jill referred to in an Instagram post a little while back before it was removed from her feed. 
    I still think they‘d separate PJ from solo Ed. It’s got nothing to do with each other, basically (before someone‘s getting smart, same singer, I know.) 
    Post edited by JPPJ84 on
  • Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,912
    JPPJ84 said:
    Quite possibly...this is what Jill referred to in an Instagram post a little while back before it was removed from her feed. 
    I still think they‘d separate PJ from solo Ed. It’s got nothing to do with each other, basically (before someone‘s getting smart, same singer, I know.) 
    Yeah they’ll be seperate releases but double release in terms of an album by the band and one solo at some stage. 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    JPPJ84 said:
    Yeah they’ll be seperate releases but double release in terms of an album by the band and one solo at some stage. 
    Ah ok, I misunderstood 
  • Options
    chilisuarezchilisuarez USA / Canada Posts: 110
    It was more what Glen didn't say and to be totally honest I can't remember explicitly what he said, we were talking about his new album and current tour and it came up about Ed being at the show and Glen mentioned something like how Ed was very busy and wrapped up in whatever he is doing at this moment in time, what I took from it was that he was talking about the PJ album and tour because he said something like 'I shouldn't be saying anything at all'. It was a passing comment but it seemed pretty clear to the few of us who were around 
  • Options
    If the two things are an Ed solo and PJ album, then I wonder why both would be released quite close together. 
    Not totally unprecedented to double up on releases in a year, I suppose...  Moonlander was released a couple months before Lightning Bolt.
  • Options
    raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,141
    Quite possibly...
    Really don't think so. 
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it
  • Options
    reyrey Monmouth County, NJ Posts: 270
    If the two things are an Ed solo and PJ album, then I wonder why both would be released quite close together. 
    Not totally unprecedented to double up on releases in a year, I suppose...  Moonlander was released a couple months before Lightning Bolt.
    Pretty sure the 'two things' the original poster was referring to are PJ album and PJ tour.  Don't know where the idea of an Ed solo album came from.

• Options
    BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,912
    edited September 2019
    rey said:
    Pretty sure the 'two things' the original poster was referring to are PJ album and PJ tour.  Don't know where the idea of an Ed solo album came from.

I think Jill Vedder herself alluded to the idea of a PJ album and Ed solo album a little while back. That’s where that little rumour started from. But you’re right the two things are more obviously an upcoming tour to support a new album. Well soon found out I suppose. 
    Post edited by BrainofBGA on
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • Options
    chilisuarezchilisuarez USA / Canada Posts: 110

Yes this is what I meant :)