Options

FS: Pearl Jam Complete 2017 Vinyl Box Set

MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
edited May 2019 in Lost Dogs
Pearl Jam Complete 2017 Vinyl Box Set for sale.
New, Original Owner. Never Left Shipping Box.
This is the 10 studio album box set  limited edition w/ numbered COA

Asking $450 shipped CONUS. Thanks for looking.

Comments

• Options
    Bump 
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Spring Cleaning Bump
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    what did these go for initially?
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
  • Options
    jefftjefft Posts: 650
    About 420
  • Options
    pearljim10pearljim10 AZ Posts: 404
    This is a good deal. Mine was $385 shipped from 10c.
    The plural of VINYL is VINYL. slh

1996 - Randalls Island 9/28 9/29, Buffalo 10/1
    1998 - Camden 8/28 8/29, East Rutherford 9/8, MSG 9/10, Hartford 9/13
    2000 - Letterman 4/12, Jones Beach 8/23 8/24 8/25, Saratoga Springs 8/27
    2003 - Long Island 4/30, Phoenix 6/7, MSG 7/8 7/9
    2006 - San Diego 7/7
    2009 - Philly IV 10/31
    2010 - MSG 5/20 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 Movie 9/23
    2012 - EV Phoenix 4/13
    2013 - Phoenix 11/19
    2016 - Telluride 7/10
    2018 - Boston/Fenway 9/4
    2019 - EV Tempe Innings Festival 3/3
  • Options
    Still available 
  • Options
    From page 9 to page 1 bump.
  • Options
    Still available 
  • Options
    Months later Bump
  • Options
    densandensan Posts: 563
    edited September 2019
    Dang. I am shocked......thought this would go fast
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,632
    If you have the wherewithal or a friend that would waffle it,  I'm sure you'd get your 450 easy. 
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,067
    Yeah, I agree with mrussel. Seems like a limited market...if someone has many or all of these, 450 is a lot to drop just for the box set aspect.
  • Options
    Shumway35Shumway35 Milton, Ontario Posts: 326
    pjl44 said:
    Yeah, I agree with mrussel. Seems like a limited market...if someone has many or all of these, 450 is a lot to drop just for the box set aspect.
    Agreed. I have all the albums - but not the box. I would love to get the box but not worth rebuying all the records as well 
    good luck with the sale 
    2000 - Toronto 
    2005 - St. John's 2
    2006 - Toronto 1 & 2 
    2009 - Toronto 
    2011 - Toronto 1 
    2013 - Pittsburgh,  Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit 
    2016 - Ottawa, Toronto 1, Wrigley 1 
    2018 - Wrigley 1 & 2
    2019 - Ohana Festival 
    2022 - Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, Nashville
    2023 - St. Paul 1 & 2
  • Options
    Agree, I’ve got all the original and reissue pressings separate also, just really don’t need this additional set. But again, I’ve got a lot of crap that just sits around and collects dust. Lol
  • Options
    densandensan Posts: 563
    Last one I saw sell went for 100.00 more than this one, and they had to pay for shipping. Sweet deal..Insane that this is still here bump..
    I wonder if MedozK is a Titan's fan. I hope someone else had a crappy day at work. Im sooo pissed...so pissed...bump too
    Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.
  • Options
    It’s still strange to me they decided to do this box at this time. Why not wait until PJ completely wraps it up and calls it a day on studio albums? Same with the complete scores. 

Unless there are at 3+ studio albums still to come it would be silly to put out another set later on. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    Still available, would be a great Christmas present for someone.  :)
  • Options
    Great deal for someone
  • Options
    shorty4568shorty4568 Seattle, WA Posts: 174
    I don't get why people think this is a great deal. 10 common records you can buy for $30 or less. Limited edition number box isn't worth that much money, sorry.  
  • Options
    I don't get why people think this is a great deal. 10 common records you can buy for $30 or less. Limited edition number box isn't worth that much money, sorry.  
    $100 at least my man, sorry.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Thanks for the bump, using your information, I went to ebay to see what this has sold for. And one of these recently (11/14) sold through a BIN for $550 or Best Offer. Figure the best offer was accepted, wish I knew what it was so I could price this more accordingly.. but I would think it would be much lower than the ask.

- Upon more research, a set sold on ebay for $400 + $40 shipping in September. So my price of $450 shipped is not far off.
    Post edited by MedozK on
  • Options
    It may be a fair price for the set. I just find it laughable that a Cloth-Covered Cardboard Box is worth that much money to people. 
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    It may be a fair price for the set. I just find it laughable that a Cloth-Covered Cardboard Box is worth that much money to people. 
    There’s a slip of papernincluded showing that your set is number 520/500
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    You should see what some people will pay for a $35 poster.
  • Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,432
    BUMP -great price. 
  • Options
    I don't get why people think this is a great deal.  Limited edition number box isn't worth that much money, sorry.  
    It may be a fair price for the set. 

• Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418
    MedozK said:
    Thanks for the bump, using your information, I went to ebay to see what this has sold for. And one of these recently (11/14) sold through a BIN for $550 or Best Offer. Figure the best offer was accepted, wish I knew what it was so I could price this more accordingly.. but I would think it would be much lower than the ask.

- Upon more research, a set sold on ebay for $400 + $40 shipping in September. So my price of $450 shipped is not far off.
    Using the actual selling price tool, the one from the 14th sold for the asking price. $550. You can also go on a computer and if it doesn't have a strike through and say best offer accepted, that means it sold for the listed price. Mobile app doesn't show that

• Options
    I don't get why people think this is a great deal.  Limited edition number box isn't worth that much money, sorry.  

You miss my point. Its a limited box full of commons records. If the box is worth $100+ to you cool but its not a great deal. 
  • Options

You miss my point. Its a limited box full of commons records. If the box is worth $100+ to you cool but its not a great deal. 
    I didn’t miss your point,  but you certainly missed mine. Whether or not you agree with the market or not, this it item is priced very fairly based on actual sales. It gets old having the price police in people’s threads. Why comment at all? Just to be a dick?