FS: Pearl Jam Complete 2017 Vinyl Box Set

2»

Comments

• shorty4568shorty4568 Seattle, WA Posts: 173
    I don't get why people think this is a great deal.  Limited edition number box isn't worth that much money, sorry.  
    It may be a fair price for the set. 

You miss my point. Its a limited box full of commons records. If the box is worth $100+ to you cool but its not a great deal. 
    I didn’t miss your point,  but you certainly missed mine. Whether or not you agree with the market or not, this it item is priced very fairly based on actual sales. It gets old having the price police in people’s threads. Why comment at all? Just to be a dick?
    I commented for the same reason you replied to mine because I disagreed with the previous comments. Is that ok with you? 
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    No worries, guys. I have had multiple offers just for the box, but really don't want to go through selling each title individuallly.. so I just wait it out. If someone wants to go $400 + shipping and let me get an actual shipping cost before paying.. I could do that.
  • HendonesiaHendonesia Posts: 106
    edited November 2019
    $400, Jesus Christ, that's an awful deal!
    I kid. It's a great deal and someone will be glad they got it for so little. Markets are what they are. Don't hate the player, hate the game. Also, a great deal is in the eye of the beholder. It's subjective. You can't exactly measure it. Also, collectors. Also, what's that old phrase, if you got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all?
    Post edited by Hendonesia on
    "Society..you're a crazy breed. I hope you're not lonely without me.."
    edited December 2019
    Instant collection still available, hoping to ship within the US.
    Post edited by MedozK on
  • MedozK-

Really cool of you to offer for this price here so that another 10clubber has a chance to buy. I know you’re on discogs though... why not sell it there? Only one of these has sold there (last summer), but went for $755. Others are asking for $1000, $1500 or more on there. 
    MedozK-

Really cool of you to offer for this price here so that another 10clubber has a chance to buy. I know you’re on discogs though... why not sell it there? Only one of these has sold there (last summer), but went for $755. Others are asking for $1000, $1500 or more on there. 
    Yea, I could i guess. Just really hadn't thought about it. I really don't sell a lot of things, so thought I would just put it here and see if anyone that didn't get it, wanted it. At $400 + shipping, it's about at costs. But again, no worries if it just continues to sit in my office.
  • MedozK said:
    MedozK-

Yea, I could i guess. Just really hadn't thought about it. I really don't sell a lot of things, so thought I would just put it here and see if anyone that didn't get it, wanted it. At $400 + shipping, it's about at costs. But again, no worries if it just continues to sit in my office.
    Well, best of luck with your sale. At that price, someone will scoop it up before too long. Maybe it’ll be someone looking for a Christmas gift for me. ;)
  • Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,105
    PM Sent. 
  • JimminezJimminez Posts: 217
    My offer still stands, your asking price plus me providing shipping label.
    2018 - 8/8, 8/10
    2016 - 5/5, 5/8, 5/10, 5/12, 8/5, 8/7
    2014 - 6/28, 6/29
    2013 - 10/12, 11/24
    2011 - 9/14
    2005 - 9/16
  • What is the number?
    fosters5 said:
    What is the number?
    Never looked, it is still in the 10C shipping box.
    Box Set is Pending
    Set is sold. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread. Happy Holidays!