******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    Guys, can you imagine what the reaction to this would be if it happened in Philadelphia?!?!

Did I do that right?
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    pjhawks said:
    Offense has so many weapons when healthy.  Not a big fan of sproles rushing the ball. Would have preferred Howard or Sanders more on his runs. Pedersen had a few baffling play calls.  Love the two point conversion. That takes brass balls and he would have gotten killed if they don’t get it.  Defense is all about pressure with this team.  Solid win. Beat atlanta

And who is s bigger dumb ass sixers mike Scott for showing up in redskins gear or the idiots talking smack and fighting with a 6’8” nba player? 
    He’s from the DC area so clearly the idiots who can’t handle seeing someone wearing an opposing teams uniform. Fucking morons. 
    Also, just had to update myself on all of this: so what I'm gathering is he was going to the game wearing Skins gear (he's from DC). On his way to said game he stopped by a tailgate where he saw they had a coffin with a Sean Taylor jersey on top of it (Scott was also wearing a Taylor jersey). At that point Scott wanted to tell people that's not cool, he was then also called names you shouldn't call a black guy, let a long a black guy who is that big. He then beat up 10 people, went unscathed, then went to the game.

All of those jitbags at that tailgate should have buckets of acid dumped on them.
    If this is the way it went down.....damn, that is messed up, and good for him for beating on some morons.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    pjhawks said:
    Offense has so many weapons when healthy.  Not a big fan of sproles rushing the ball. Would have preferred Howard or Sanders more on his runs. Pedersen had a few baffling play calls.  Love the two point conversion. That takes brass balls and he would have gotten killed if they don’t get it.  Defense is all about pressure with this team.  Solid win. Beat atlanta

And who is s bigger dumb ass sixers mike Scott for showing up in redskins gear or the idiots talking smack and fighting with a 6’8” nba player? 
    He’s from the DC area so clearly the idiots who can’t handle seeing someone wearing an opposing teams uniform. Fucking morons. 
    Also, just had to update myself on all of this: so what I'm gathering is he was going to the game wearing Skins gear (he's from DC). On his way to said game he stopped by a tailgate where he saw they had a coffin with a Sean Taylor jersey on top of it (Scott was also wearing a Taylor jersey). At that point Scott wanted to tell people that's not cool, he was then also called names you shouldn't call a black guy, let a long a black guy who is that big. He then beat up 10 people, went unscathed, then went to the game.

All of those jitbags at that tailgate should have buckets of acid dumped on them.
    If this is the way it went down.....damn, that is messed up, and good for him for beating on some morons.
    I'm not defending jackasses for bringing a coffin to a tailgate but you can't have a 6'8" NBA player swinging wildly at people. if he connected he could have killed one of those fuckers.  

Cliffy I guess we could always talk about and post the video of the idiot Browns fans falling off the top of a car on live tv.  although family claims it was a seizure what kind of knucklehead stands on top of a car at a tailgate?  all in all some people are just morons.

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Updated: NOT a Sean Taylor jersey.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:

I'm not defending jackasses for bringing a coffin to a tailgate but you can't have a 6'8" NBA player swinging wildly at people. if he connected he could have killed one of those fuckers.  

Cliffy I guess we could always talk about and post the video of the idiot Browns fans falling off the top of a car on live tv.  although family claims it was a seizure what kind of knucklehead stands on top of a car at a tailgate?  all in all some people are just morons.

Yeah, I don't think anyone should be swinging at anyone, but the way that sounds like it went down?
    Good for him.
  • ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,624

The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:

Yeah, I don't think anyone should be swinging at anyone, but the way that sounds like it went down?
    Good for him.
    I can also think of a lot reasons to swing, especially as a POC.
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    I wish Mike Scott would've kicked the shit out every single one of those guys and it wasn't recorded.

Man, this was just the opener.  "Can't wait" - Bart Scott voice, to see what's next!
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    pjhawks said:
    pjhawks said:

Good for him.
    I can also think of a lot reasons to swing, especially as a POC.
    I hear ya. 
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Good thing they brought Jernigans back, huh? 

chinese-happy.jpg
    Akeem Spence. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Akeem Spence.

Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    Akeem Spence. 
    Prince Akeem
    Image result for prince akeem
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    Here is a crazy stat. Since 1994 the eagles have only started 2-0 four times.  And three of those times they missed the playoffs.

i figure high scoring tight game tonight. Ryan wasn’t very good last week for falcons so I’d expect much better effort from him this week. Late field goal wins it for someone. Should be fun. Go 🦅 
    What a shit show.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    I'm sure that hurt for you guys to watch, but man....a really gutty game for the team and one that makes you much better, provided those injuries heal up soon.  Wentz was fucking ridiculous down the stretch.  Just silly how he was escaping and making some of those plays.
    JK_Livin said:
    What a shit show.
    yea it was kind of ugly but also gutty effort.  Matt Ryan's interceptions kept them in the game.  Got give Wentz and the offense some credit for hanging in there with all the injuries and a lousy start. Wentz was terrible early and great late.  

the whole Wentz keeping plays alive is so tough.  he is so good escaping and making plays but man he takes shots doing that.  i don't know how you can back him off from doing those things but it's dangerous.  I really don't know what you do about it. I'm conflicted. sometimes you want him to just give up on a play but there are so many plays he makes that way.

have to give Mack Hollins props.  Guy has hung around because of special teams but he made plays when he called upon.  that was great to see.

I hope I live to regret this next statement...but Miles Sanders, I don't see it.   I don't see breakaway speed and I don't see a guy who can batter through the lines for yards.  in two games for me so far he's just...eh ok.   I hope there is more there.

so last two games in domes on astroturf we've had a shit load of injuries. coincidence? i don't think so. that shit should be outlawed.

Beat Detroit.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    not saying they should have won, but they definitely could have won. Wish they wouldn't start off so slow in the first half.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    DJax out for two weeks :disappointed:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
  • ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,624

The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

Why the hell doesn't Redzone start right at 1pm anymore? This is BS.
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    That TD drop by Goddert cost the Eagles about 2 minutes. Lets HOPE that doesn't come back to haunt them.
    gonna be awkward for that guy at Penn today isn't it?

apparently catching the ball for our so-called NFL receivers has become quite complicated. catch the damn ball

and Jenkins made a great play to block the field goal, but his penalty on the return was a killer.
    Unlike Aguilar 
    Omfg.  Just dropped in the middle of everything else....no big deal.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,582
    edited September 2019
    I don’t understand how this city is a real place. I have always said I want the Phillies to do well because the city is so much more fun when they are good. Conversely, between this and the penn dude, this city is sooooooooo much better when the eagles lose.
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
    What time does it start now?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    What time does it start now?
    I have Verizon FIOS and it came right on at 1:00.
    So is Thursday’s game against the packers a must win game? I would say no only cause it’s still early and the division is pretty weak with the giants and redskins. 
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD