Options

An All Encompassing Road Trip

2»

Comments

• Options
    David KaufmannDavid Kaufmann Lancashire Posts: 49
    Well if you need anything he is here this weekend and going  back sunday I can send things back with him if you need anything specific 
    Really appreciate that but I think i have everything i need for now. Thanks so much for the offer ❤✌
    Like  i say im in this area if it ever goes  wrong.  Ive been in a hole myself . So if you pass my way lets have a beer
    Cheers dude. I may just take you up on that 🍻
  • Options
    Hi guys.

Well apart from day 1 when I suffered severe dehydration and cramps, today is the first time i can physically feel that I've done a good day's work. Don't get me wrong, it's been manual labour from the off but today i split and emptied approx 1200 growing bags (having last week removed the strawberry plants which were resident at the time).

Fortunately i have my foam roller, stick roller and a golf ball, to get rid of the the trigger points 🤣

Still enjoying a joint but eaten nothing but good food. I can feel the weight dropping off and my tan is becoming appropriately Germanic for my reisepass pictures🤣🇩🇪
  • Options
    We could have a joint for sure
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Just shared a bowl with a Pole 🤣🇬🇧🇵🇱 #Solidarność
  • Options
    Na zdrowie. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    Na zdrowie. 

Dzięki.

I have added Good morning in Latvian, Bulgarian and Romanian 😁