Pearl Jam: Live in Two Dimensions- Poster Exhibit

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,332

SPECIAL LIMITED OFFER

Oversize Pearl Jam Classics On Brushed Aluminum

Beginning today, Tuesday, September 3rd at 12 noon Pacific (1pmMT/2pmCT/3pmET), HSAC will accept online preorders for eight unique, artist-selected, works by AMES BROS, BRAD KLAUSEN and EMEK.

These prints will be offered as “Timed Aluminum Editions” through September 30th, when we’ll create copies for only orders processed by the deadline. For example, if five orders are processed for a given print, only an edition of five copies will be sold, signed and numbered by the artist.

The price for each Timed Aluminum print is $1,100 and includes shipping fees for US orders. Please inquire about additional fees to ship to non-US addresses.
    SHOP THE PEARL JAM COLLECTION
    2011-09-23 Pearl Jam (Aluminum Edition)
    Emek CHIEF
    Dimensions: 29.5" x 40"
    2009-11-29 Pearl Jam (Aluminum Edition)
    Brad Klausen CHRISTCHURCH
    Dimensions: 30" x 40"
    1998-06-10 Pearl Jam (Aluminum Edition)
    Ames Bros SAN DIEGO
    Dimensions: 25" x 40"
    2010-05-01 Pearl Jam (Aluminum Edition)
    Ames Bros DONKEY KONG
    Dimensions: 26.5" 40"
    1998-08-23 Pearl Jam (Aluminum Edition)
    Ames Bros DETROIT
    Dimensions: 26.5" x 40"
    2013-07-10 Pearl Jam (Aluminum Edition)
    Ames Bros WRIGLEY
    Dimensions: 27" x 40"
    2018-08-08 Pearl Jam (Aluminum Edition)
    Emek SEATTLE
    Dimensions: 40" x 25"
    2006-05-23 Pearl Jam (Aluminum Edition)
    Brad Klausen WASHINGTON DC
    Dimensions: 21" x 40"
    One of each of these special prints are on display in the Haight Street Art Center gallery. If possible, we encourage you to stop by and see them in person.

Details

Brushed Aluminum Finish
    Subtle Metallic Sheen
    Exceptional Resolution
    Translucent Inks
    Attached Framing Hardware
    Ready To Hang
    One-inch Deep Hardware
    Floats Print Off Wall
    SHOP THE PEARL JAM COLLECTION
  • KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,033
    (Insert impressed whistling sound here) that’s uh....that’s pretty expensive. 
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,465
    edited September 2019
    I didn't ask to see the price at the opening, but I was told that they were $1000 each. I don't know why they keep adding a surcharge to online orders. Perhaps they would have added the $100 for shipping at the gallery, too? Who knows...
    Post edited by darthvedder on
    KM73780 said:
    (Insert impressed whistling sound here) that’s uh....that’s pretty expensive. 
    Oh they are expensive. Wonder how much it would cost to ship one to Canada. 

• KS80184KS80184 Posts: 385
    The real question is what does it cost to get a real poster of one of these- some I would think substantially less than $1100.
    USPS Priority Mail International $71.25 to Canada.

• So dumb
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016

Hello !

We invite you attend a special event hosted by
    The Haight Street Art Center in San Francisco:
    PEARL JAM LIVE IN TWO DIMENSIONS
    A Free Gig Poster Exhibition!  
    Featuring guest artists
    Emek and Munk One on site.

See the historic collection of hundreds of Pearl Jam posters
    and purchase some hard to find items available at the gallery.

HAIGHT STREET ART CENTER
    Event date & time:Saturday, September 14th 12-6pm
    215 Haight Street San Francisco, CA 94102
    Saturday, September 14th 12-6pm

It would’ve been nice to have friends over there to snag the posters for me 
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    First i have to worry about harmful UV Rays.  Now i have to worry about rust???
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    BA hahaha
  • SJD3232SJD3232 Posts: 2,200
    edited September 2019
    Post edited by SJD3232 on
    A Munk and Emek appearance??  Man.  
    edited September 2019

JUST ANNOUNCED: Emek is returning to HSAC on Saturday, September 14, to meet and greet poster heads with friend and Pearl Jam Co-contributor Munk One.

When: Sat Sep 14 @ 12 noon to 6 pm

Where: Haight Street Art Center
    215 Haight Street (at Laguna)
    San Francisco CA 94102
    (Nearby Muni lines: 6, 7, and F)

Cost: Free!

(appreciated, but not required)
    Please join the artists, check out their Pearl Jam prints, other works and discuss their careers in general.

The Pearl Jam: Live in Two Dimensions poster exhibition is free to view, now through October 13, 2019

Post edited by demetrios on
  • First i have to worry about harmful UV Rays.  Now i have to worry about rust???
    Aluminum will not rust Hoss.
    Using the word “corrosion” was less funny 
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,378
    Sounds like someone has their fingers crossed that the band drops some aluminum socks in the ten club shop.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• First i have to worry about harmful UV Rays.  Now i have to worry about rust???
    So question. What about the signs that have turned to rust in Thumbing My Way. What are those made of?
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
    So question. What about the signs that have turned to rust in Thumbing My Way. What are those made of?
    Not aluminum.

Just so we are clear, the airplanes that we ride in are made up of Aluminum and stainless.  There's a reason for that...
    Using the word “corrosion” was less funny 
    Unless you live on the ocean with water constantly pounding it you're good.

And yes, corrosion isn't as funny, lol!
    Emek will be back in San Francisco
    Saturday September 14th
    at the Haight Street Art Center Pearl Jam Exhibition.
    Emek will be joined by special guest Munk One

There will be a special poster
    for sale ONLY at Emek’s Saturday event… 

For those of you who can’t make it to the event, there is an opportunity to own some iconic Pearl Jam images in a very limited edition

edited September 2019
    Are there any local folks that would swing down there and pick up Emek’s print for me?  DM if so, please. Thanks. 
    Post edited by KM73780 on
    Emek did an opening edition print and now there will be a closing edition print to be sold this Saturday. I wonder if Munk One will be selling a closing edition print run too. 

haightstreetartOoh...👀! A red/black variant of @emek_studios @pearljam 2018 Seattle design is now available on METAL! We are taking orders for these signed and numbered Aluminum Prints through Sep 30. Click on the icon in the photo to order yours.