Pearl Jam: Live in Two Dimensions- Poster Exhibit

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Got the Emek and Ames posters plus the uncut handbill sheet. Thank god for Apple Pay!!
    Sweet score there! Congrats! :)
  • Jimmydean55Jimmydean55 Posts: 1,096
    Thanks!! Very excited!
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    got the Portland 8x10.    I have some 8x10 frames laying around so im happy
  • sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,440
    Some douchebag called Chewie _27 from Oakland already listed the Ames poster and uncut handbill sheet. Should be easy enough for them to figure out who he is.
    I hate that shit. If you’re not going to keep it for a while at least, don’t buy it. 
    Ooohh...he also listed the red Klausen handbill and the QOTSA poster! At least he struck out on the blue Emek poster.
    edited August 2019
    I hate that shit. If you’re not going to keep it for a while at least, don’t buy it. 
    Unfortunately for him, he could only get the weakest of the items: I can't see anyone being stupid enough to pay $400. for the Ames poster or the uncut sheet. I think even the original $115. and $150. were too much for either one of those.
  • darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,465
    So, the extra $15 is for shipping? The Emek and Ames were $100 at the opening.
  • Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    How many Emek and Ames dropped online?
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    Picked up a handbill, did a double take on seeing the awful 06 Chicago poster in the store. Surprised those haven't been hiding in mystery boxes...
    So, the extra $15 is for shipping? The Emek and Ames were $100 at the opening.
    Weird. The site does say free USA shipping. They probably just added that on top on the original price then tell you it's free USA shipping.

CDN shipping is $35 for pretty much everything. $35 for 1 poster.

• JB23237JB23237 Posts: 1,370
    Scored an emek!
    Alpine Valley East Troy WI 1998...United Center Chicago IL1998...All State Arena Rosemont IL 2000 (anybody have a spare poster)
    United Center Chicago IL 2003...Alpine Valley East Troy WI 2003...Toledo OH 2004...Marcus Amphitheater Milwaukee WI 2006
    United Center Chicago IL Nite 1 2008...United Center Chicago IL Nite 2 2008...United Center Chicago IL Nite 1 2009
    PJ20 East Troy WI Nite 1 2011...PJ20 East Troy WI Nite 2 2011...Wrigley Field Chicago IL 2013...iWireless Center Moline IL 2014
    Bradley Center Milwaukee WI 2014...EV Auditorium Theatre Chicago IL Nite 1 2008...EV Chicago Theatre Chicago IL Nite 1 2011
    EV w/ PT celebrating the Who Rosemont Theatre Rosemont IL 2015
    shecky said:
    Unfortunately for him, he could only get the weakest of the items: I can't see anyone being stupid enough to pay $400. for the Ames poster or the uncut sheet. I think even the original $115. and $150. were too much for either one of those.
    True, but you never know with us crazy PJ fanatics, lol. Hopefully they don’t sell at all!
    JB23237 said:
    Scored an emek!
    Congrats bud!
    tschav said:
    Picked up a handbill, did a double take on seeing the awful 06 Chicago poster in the store. Surprised those haven't been hiding in mystery boxes...
    Woah, woah, woah... Awful?? I love that freakin poster. Maybe it’s because I was at the show and have it framed though, lol. 
  • Lowlight11Lowlight11 Posts: 271
    Snagged the EMEK 2D print! 
    https://m.facebook.com/events/704517419946166?view=permalink&id=796922567372317

We are so excited to announce to everyone that not only will you be able to attend this music fundraiser event in Boston but that our auction items will be available to you for online bidding! Money raised will be donated to Teen Cancer America which donates locally to Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and The Jimmy Fund locally in Boston. 

Raffle items and TCA merch will be available at the event only. 

We are honored that Emek is donating a signed and doodled copy of Pearl Jam 2D Haight Street poster and Dan Mumford is donating a copy of his Wembley EV AP print signed! We are forever grateful for this incredible donations from such talented artists!  Bidding will begin a few days before the event at this link below: 

Go on in and check it out! Sign up for an account and then when we open it up for bidding, you can text the words “TCA” to 843-606-6112 to join!

• crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417
    +1 Emek. Everything was a bit too pricey IMO. Would've loved the foil handbills but my girl distracted me... Not in a good way
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    tschav said:
    Woah, woah, woah... Awful?? I love that freakin poster. Maybe it’s because I was at the show and have it framed though, lol. 
    Of the 20-something show posters I have on my wall, I couldn't justify spending money to frame that one (or the 09 Chicago Tom Tomorrow). Picked up the Methane tour print to fill the void.
    +1 Emek. Everything was a bit too pricey IMO. Would've loved the foil handbills but my girl distracted me... Not in a good way
    I would of loved to own the foil handbills too but for a 6" x 9", signed (not numbered) for $50 US plus $35 shipping to CDN? Had to pass.

I went all the way to the end of the checkout on the Uncut Sheet handbill but stopped & passed on it.

• crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417
    demetrios said:
    I would of loved to own the foil handbills too but for a 6" x 9", signed (not numbered) for $50 US plus $35 shipping to CDN? Had to pass.

I went all the way to the end of the checkout on the Uncut Sheet handbill but stopped & passed on it.

Agreed... my goal was to get a poster that has the event details on it since I am going next month. Aimed for Emek and scored, but would've been okay with Ames. Handbills for $50 is a little high.

Not sure why they didn't just make the posters available for the duration of the exhibit. Now the posters they sold for $115 are now selling for $1K just a couple days after the drop. Could've closed that gap and made more money by selling more for longer. It's not like they weren't guaranteed to sell. 
    I'm glad Ames Bros is getting some fresh publicity with this poster exhibit. They deserve it after all these years. 

Ooh, look at that sleek sheet of metal! Super awesome aluminum prints available online very soon. Stay tuned for details.

#PJin2D #PearlJam #BradKlausen #posters #posterart

• jacquelyncajacquelynca Yay Area CA Posts: 372
    I was just there Saturday and they told me they’re trying to get more prints to sell so make sure you’re all following haight street art center!
    IG and twitter - @jacquelynincali

1994 - Bridge School Benefit, Shoreline Mountain View CA
    *** 1995 - 2015 High School, College, Broke, Having Kids***
    2016 - Temple of the Dog, Bill Graham Civic Center Auditorium, San Francisco CA
    2017 - Eddie Vedder, Bourbon and Beyond, Louisville KY
    2018 - The Home Shows, Show 2, Seattle WA
    2019 - Eddie Vedder, Ohana Fest, Dana Point CA
    2020- Oakland Nights 1 and 2
    2020 - Ohana Fest
    2021 - Ohana Fest
    2022 - Oakland 1 and 2

"Watch out for music. It should come with a health warning. It can be dangerous. It can make you feel so alive, so connected to the people around you, and connected to what you really are inside. And it can make you think that the world should, and could, be a much better place. And just occasionally, it can make you very, very happy." -Peter Gabriel
    I was just there Saturday and they told me they’re trying to get more prints to sell so make sure you’re all following haight street art center!
    Sweet!