ISO Vault 2 Vinyl

Anyone have this?

Comments

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    It was never released.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Air23Air23 Roma Posts: 1,351
    I am looking for Vault 1  =)
  • mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,173
    Aren’t we all?
  • RYANPB999RYANPB999 Coventry, Rhode Island Posts: 542
    No such thing
    Having tasted, a life wasted, I'm never going back again!
    edited August 2019
    Not to hijack OP’s thread, but I’m also in the market for a Vault 1 vinyl if anyone has a lead.
  • Pretty sure there was no vinyl for Vault 1...
    Raleigh, NC., 8/31/98, Charlotte, NC., 8/4/00, Greensboro, NC., 8/6/00, Mountain View, CA., 10/31/00, Raleigh, NC., 4/15/03, Charlotte, NC., 4/16/03, Mountain View, CA., 10/25/03, Asheville, NC., 10/6/04, Philadelphia, PA., 10/3/05, Washington D.C, 5/30/06, Virginia Beach, VA., 6/17/07, Philadelphia, PA., 10/28/09, Charlottesville, VA., 10/29/13, Charlotte, NC., 10/30/13, Memphis, TN., 10/14/14, Greenville, SC., 4/16/16, Hampton, VA., 4/19/16, Raleigh, NC., 4/20/16, Columbia, SC., 4/21/16, Boston, MA., 8/5/16, Boston 9/2/18 & 9/4/18., Nashville, TN., 4/2/20., Nashville, TN., 9/16/22.

EV Solo - Washington, D.C., 8/17/08, Atlanta, GA., 6/24/09, Orlando, FL., 11/27/12.
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Not to hijack OP’s thread, but I’m also in the market for a Vault 1 vinyl if anyone has a lead.
    I have one 
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • manitoumanmanitouman In My Head Posts: 1,073
    I have one 
    🤯😂
    Soldier Field, Chicago, IL 7-11-1995; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-29-1998; MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV 10-22-2000 ~PJ10~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 4-1-2003; Cricket Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ 6-7-2003; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-18-2003; Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 6-21-2003; Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO 10-5-2004; The Gorge, George, WA 9-1-2005; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-16-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-17-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-2-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-3-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-23-2009; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-24-2009; Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC 12-4-2013; Key Arena, Seattle, WA 12-6-2013; iWireless Arena, Moline, IL 10-17-2014 ~No Code Show~; Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN 10-19-2014; Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 ~Yield Show~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 10-22-2014 ~PJ24~: Wrigley Field 1 & 2, 2016; Safeco Field, Seattle Home Shows 1 & 2; Wrigley Field, Chicago Away Shows 1 & 2....
    edited August 2019
    Pretty sure there was no vinyl for Vault 1...
    Huh. You don’t say...
    I have one 
    PM Sent!
  • RYANPB999RYANPB999 Coventry, Rhode Island Posts: 542
    There isnt vinyl versions for Vaults 1 and 2. Vinyl started at Vault 3 w the Washington DC 98 show. 
    Having tasted, a life wasted, I'm never going back again!
    edited August 2019
    RYANPB999 said:
    There isnt vinyl versions for Vaults 1 and 2. Vinyl started at Vault 3 w the Washington DC 98 show. 

Post edited by mookieblalock on
  • Arch22Arch22 Posts: 107
    1 and 2 are not vinyls
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,852
    I have one 
    It's a bootleg if you do.
    I have one 
    I actually have two
  • Not to hijack OP’s thread, but I’m also in the market for a Vault 1 vinyl if anyone has a lead.
    I have one 
    I actually have two
    That's okay man 'cause I love God
    I have one 
    I actually have two
    Congrats.  You are the proud owner of 2 boots.

Do you own the Melbourne bootlegged album too?
    I have one 
    I actually have two

I was kidding.  Derp
    I have one 
    I actually have two

I was kidding.  Derp
    Is this why you haven’t responded to my PM?
    I have one 
    I actually have two

I was kidding.  Derp
    :)

i actually DO have the Melbourne boot on vinyl and it’s fantastic.  My go-to live pj vinyl. That release/brain of J/animal/faithfull/in my tree/ I got shit opening 6 songs are awesome.

tempo likes to keep his spreadsheet of his own collection’s value vs everyone else’s current.
    I have one 
    I actually have two

I was kidding.  Derp

i actually DO have the Melbourne boot on vinyl and it’s fantastic.  My go-to live pj vinyl. That release/brain of J/animal/faithfull/in my tree/ I got shit opening 6 songs are awesome.

tempo likes to keep his spreadsheet of his own collection’s value vs everyone else’s current.
    I don't measure peoples collections by money.  What a stupid thing to say.  Derp...

On the other hand I got bad reviews of the Melbourne boot so I stayed away.  I'm wondering if they made a better pressing?
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,436
    I also have the Melbourne boot and surprisingly for a bootleg vinyl it does sound good. And I think I payed $20-$30 for it? 
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,436
    We really need vaults 1-2 on vinyl.
    I have one 
    I actually have two

I was kidding.  Derp

I don't measure peoples collections by money.  What a stupid thing to say.  Derp...

On the other hand I got bad reviews of the Melbourne boot so I stayed away.  I'm wondering if they made a better pressing?
    Then stop weighing in on the value of every single item in the LD forum.

and I’m not sure if there’s 2 versions or not.  Mine sounds great.  I wouldn’t listen to people’s reviews of bootlegs, they’re overwhelmingly negative because they’re bootlegs.  But for the $20 I dropped on it it’s amazing.
    I have one 
    I actually have two

I was kidding.  Derp

Then stop weighing in on the value of every single item in the LD forum.

and I’m not sure if there’s 2 versions or not.  Mine sounds great.  I wouldn’t listen to people’s reviews of bootlegs, they’re overwhelmingly negative because they’re bootlegs.  But for the $20 I dropped on it it’s amazing.
    I'll do as I please, thanks.  I'll screenshot all my discussions for you too so you can approve or not...
    Melbourne 98 sounds amazing on vinyl.  
    mcgruff10 said:
    That's 2 people now... WTF?!?
    mcgruff10 said:
    That's 2 people now... WTF?!?
    Dude it s crystal clear.  Immortality and porch are sick!! Overall amazing show.  
    Mine is titled “suck my dick productions”. I think I paid around $20. 
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 7,958
    mcgruff10 said:
    Mine is titled “suck my dick productions”. I think I paid around $20. 
    The most trusted name in wax