Options

Dead and Co,

2»

Comments

• Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    Mannnn they delivered the goods last night. They're getting better and better every tour and firing on all cylinders right now. John Mayer is a bad man on guitar...no doubt about that. I wanna see them again tonight.
    They put on a great show last night, should be another great one tonight. I was going to fly up to the 2 Fenway shows. But with them doing the HD 2 show live feeds for $50, I opted to go that way and watch it on the big screen TV. That's a lot less then the $2,000-$2,500 I'd spent on flights, tixs to the show, and hotel for a few nights for two people. 

Glad to hear you had a great night and enjoyed the show.
  • Options
    SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    Anybody got an extra ticket for tonight?
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    edited June 2017
    30 years ago today and i'm still on tour. 
    Kingswood Music Theater, Toronto, XCON (6/30/87)

Touch of Grey
    Greatest Story Ever Told
    Loser
    New Minglewood Blues
    Candyman
    Mama Tried
    Big River
    Ramble on Rose
    Masterpiece
    Don't Ease Me In

Scarlet Begonias
    Fire on the Mountain
    Estimated Prophet
    Eyes of the World
    drums
    Spanish Jam
    The Other One
    China Doll
    Dear Mr. Fantasy
    Around and Around
    Good Lovin'

Box of Rain

Post edited by helplessdancer on
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,140
    Missed this sunmer’s tour but the shows I’ve listened to are not to be missed.  Mayer is in god like form and I never thought I’d say that.  They’re having a blast on stage and definitely are the tightest they’ve been.  Fingers crossed for a fall tour announcement but rumors are they’re just going to be in the big cities.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.