Options

seating tickets for wembley

shaynessshayness Posts: 19
edited January 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
a bit gutted there are no seating tickets on presale , as my wife is only 5foot 1" , i'm gonna have to try on general sale now aaaarrrrggghhhh !!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    You'll be ok for seated.

Keep an eye on the mags that hits the news stands on Wednesday, as they'll be full of ads for it. (kerrang! NME etc)

I guess that there will be some form of 'public pre-sale' via Ticketb*stard on Thursday, and then general sale on Friday.
    7387 // "I'll ride the wave where it takes me..." // 28-02-92 / Astoria 06-92 Cancelled / 14-07-93 / 29-10-96 / 30-05-00 / 20-04-06 / 27-08-06 / 18-06-07 / 18-08-09 / 25-06-10
  • Options
    gregmac666 wrote:
    You'll be ok for seated.

Keep an eye on the mags that hits the news stands on Wednesday, as they'll be full of ads for it. (kerrang! NME etc)

I guess that there will be some form of 'public pre-sale' via Ticketb*stard on Thursday, and then general sale on Friday.

but dont buy NME they are wankers. they reviewed leeds/reading and had like two whole pages on my chemical romance and then a small box about pj saying leeds was bored of pearl jam and their boring guitar solos.
    1) Leeds festival - 25/08/2006
    2) wembely london - 18/06/2007
  • Options
    but dont buy NME they are wankers. they reviewed leeds/reading and had like two whole pages on my chemical romance and then a small box about pj saying leeds was bored of pearl jam and their boring guitar solos.

That's because they still think they're important, God bless 'em.