Can we be done with having threads closed?

1235»

Comments

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,594
    hedonist said:
    Buncha pissants!
    :lol:
    This place cracks me up (in good ways!  :smile: )

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• RYMERYME Wisconsin Posts: 1,904
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    RYME said:
    hedonist said:
    True.  I know many have lashed out here (at least verbally), thrown tantrums, called names, instigated or prolonged pissing contests, and the like.

When dealing with assholes, I try not to be an asshole in kind.  And I stay away from the close-to-coming-unhinged in real life.  Let 'em stew in the misery of their own making or learn how to grow the fuck up.
    I enjoy a good ol' fashion pissing contest.

Are we doing volume, stream or distance?
    Distance from an elevated platform B) lol
    That is all in stream.  Once you are maxed out it's not going any further, terminal velocity...
    New Olympic event at he opposite end of the high diving pool??
    Or do you put it next to the discus, shot put, or better yet javelin area??
    A new pole
    It's got to be at the triple jump sand pit.  You'd need to re rake the sand after each "go"....

See what I did there?
    I think a high dive type platform would be the cat's meow.  Then you don't need a rake.
    The pool water would temporarily change color where the piss hits the water, and there's a tape measure along the edge of the pool.  People would train for years and years just for their chance to medal at the Olympics in a pissing match.
    New specially designed Speedos would then be required for this new competition.
  • benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,929
    RYME said:
    hedonist said:
    True.  I know many have lashed out here (at least verbally), thrown tantrums, called names, instigated or prolonged pissing contests, and the like.

When dealing with assholes, I try not to be an asshole in kind.  And I stay away from the close-to-coming-unhinged in real life.  Let 'em stew in the misery of their own making or learn how to grow the fuck up.
    I enjoy a good ol' fashion pissing contest.

Are we doing volume, stream or distance?
    Distance from an elevated platform B) lol
    That is all in stream.  Once you are maxed out it's not going any further, terminal velocity...
    If we're going to be technical, it'd actually go less far due to air resistance ;)
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    So, this pissing thing is relegated only to men, I assume?  Because I'm sure as hell not using one of these:

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,121

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,594
    hedonist said:
    So, this pissing thing is relegated only to men, I assume?  Because I'm sure as hell not using one of these:

I would...

...as a funnel for adding oil to my car's engine.  :smiley:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.