2019 Ten Club Mystery Box Presale Update

Comments

• perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 1,955
    Box #2. Thanks 10C! 
    Nice haul!
    if you’re ever thinking of letting that Gorge poster go, please let me know. 
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • perfectlefts14perfectlefts14 Posts: 1,955

This is my wife’s MB from last week, thanks Santos. 

Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • manitoumanmanitouman In My Head Posts: 1,073
    That's the first red Home Shows cup I've seen in the boxes. Anyone else receive one?
    Soldier Field, Chicago, IL 7-11-1995; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-29-1998; MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV 10-22-2000 ~PJ10~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 4-1-2003; Cricket Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ 6-7-2003; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-18-2003; Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 6-21-2003; Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO 10-5-2004; The Gorge, George, WA 9-1-2005; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-16-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-17-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-2-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-3-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-23-2009; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-24-2009; Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC 12-4-2013; Key Arena, Seattle, WA 12-6-2013; iWireless Arena, Moline, IL 10-17-2014 ~No Code Show~; Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN 10-19-2014; Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 ~Yield Show~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 10-22-2014 ~PJ24~: Wrigley Field 1 & 2, 2016; Safeco Field, Seattle Home Shows 1 & 2; Wrigley Field, Chicago Away Shows 1 & 2....
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    That's the first red Home Shows cup I've seen in the boxes. Anyone else receive one?
    Someone got one back on page 9 or 10
    Kearnsy
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381
    I got one.  Be happy to trade if someone is interested. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• SickPigeonSickPigeon Posts: 15
    edited June 2019

have the following for trade, not selling at this point:

Looking for Moleskin Notebook

XL shirts mainly "show specific" from any year

XL or 2Xl hoodie (not 2018 Boston or the one with the Chinese characters ) Really WANT Gray hoodie from 2018.

Shirts and hoodies I have are a mix of XL or 2XL

Get any other posters or picks? Was waiting for your huge haul to be posted to see how you did.

what size is the blue hat?
    Post edited by SickPigeon on
  • JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,406
    what are the tin looking things?
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    JV130312 said:
    what are the tin looking things?
    Coasters. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • jdopjjdopj Posts: 646
    For trade
    2XL green Boston shirt
    2018 Seattle Emek
    2016 Boston Ames Jackelope

All 3 items for a 2XL hoodie
  • Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 336
    L hoodie and hat for trade for other hoodie and hat

• Dvdpenny72Dvdpenny72 Seattle Posts: 108
    cfield05 said:
    Opened my two small boxes today. Very happy... good variety with the shirts and all that. I did happen to get two Washington DC 2008 (Ames) prints if anyone is interested in a trade. Ironically, I have that print already framed. I also got two home show flags and would be willing to trade one. 

ISO: Seattle hat, Seattle pennant, Seattle Shuss, Seattle sticker

for trade: 1 baby brain print, 2 Brad posters, 1 Seattle flag, 2 Chicago pennants, 2 Washington DC 2008 poster
    Sent a pm
  • on2legs said:
    I got one.  Be happy to trade if someone is interested. 

Me too! I also have a 6 pack of Home Shows (in original box, but not for trade)
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • leep75leep75 Posts: 265
    I have this haul from this round of MB, last round and, Wrigley 2013, and a sweatshirt from 2006. Condition Critical is an XL, the Wrigley 2013 is a L, never worn but washed, the sweatshirt is an XL but fits more like a L. It's been worn a few times and washed. I've had it hanging in my closet for the last year or two. The tickets are Wrigley 2016 and Portland 2013. Theres 3 packs of cards, two wristbands and a Seattle koozie as well as the Misoula flag it's all sitting on and a Seattle Emek and Wrigley 2018 pennant (not pictured) My ISOs include:
    2016 XL or XXL Coppers shirt from Wrigley
    2018 olive green skull shirt XL or XXL
    Coaster set
    Safe Travels Keychain
    Hotel Keychain
    Black, red, yellow socks
    Missoula socks
    Baby brain or any poster I dont already have for the Emek. 
    Other interesting trades will also be considered.
    Sweatshirt is traded.  All other stuff remains up for trades, have had some inquiries, but no deals struck.

leep
  • a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,834
    ISO:
    EV and Mike picks
    Medium Green Boston shirt with the clover and snake
    PM me :)
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Vince35Vince35 Posts: 41
    Hi, my XL box has finally arrived. Complicated in France with the customs fees but a first box is always special. I'm open to trade posters (Emek Seattle, David Hale NYC and another one in duplicate : Emek Telluride).
    PM me
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    Received this in the Mystery box...any thoughts?
    Microwave popcorn. Was supposed to be afternoon snack for the shipping elves but fell into a mystery box by mistake.
    Enjoy.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    Vince35 said:
     a first box is always special. 
    You never forget your first.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • pjrusspjruss Posts: 449
    My XXL just arrived in sweltering South Florida. 

Shirts were flaming batter, Boston terrier and 2018 road trip. 
    Misc stuff: coaster set, mini pennant, Seattle home shows pennant, Chicago pin, the 3 packs trading cards, Seattle eagle sticker, PJ20 sticker, brad card and mini poster, ticket stub from Chicago 8/23/2009.

PRL JAM brown trucker hat from 2016 tour. 😀

Posters were the Jackalope and Seattle EMEK. 

I’ll post trades in Lost Dogs thread, but I will say I have the hat already and am willing to part with it.  Also would trade the Seattle pennant for the Boston since I was at those shows. 
  • nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,426
    edited July 2019
    My Men's medium - that was beyond fun to open...

The Thomas is going to my buddy who has been looking since the show, but FT are the Hat, Shirts, Emek and Third Man set are open for trade. Looking for a hat I don't have, and for the other stuff, I'm into the Home Show cup or coaster set if anyone would want to do it? Going to likely keep the rest though - was really happy with the box! 

Edit: received a Seattle coaster and ev Batmobile pick as well! 
    Post edited by nuzzer1 on
  • do_the_revolutiondo_the_revolution Georgia Posts: 18
    I got my 1st box today & was really happy with the haul. Wish I would have bought another 1. Postersare the Berlin 2014 Taz & Seattle 2018 Emek. Anybody know who's pick I got?

• SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,993
    My mystery box finally came today. We ordered 5 mystery boxes 2 years ago, but our luck wasn't all that great, so we scaled it back to 1 box this time.

So, all day I was thinking and dreaming of a Cubs autographed baseball. So I get home and open her up. As I go through the items, I realized there's no baseball inside. The non poster items were mostly average compared to other boxes we've seen posted here and on facebook:

Seattle 2018 hat
    Seattle 2018 pennant
    Seattle 2018 button
    Belo Horizonte sticker (2015)
    Mini Let's play two pennant
    3 2018 t-shirts (XXL)
    Coasters
    3 packs of baseball cards
    Black notebook with song titles at the bottom of each page.
    Mike Mccready guitar pick
    Chicago Baby Brain Poster
    New York Kong poster

I guess I got a nice consolation price for not getting the baseball, eh? Wow! Thank you Santos and Pearl Jam. You made my wife and I quite happy tonight!
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,381
    Sarava said:
    My mystery box finally came today. We ordered 5 mystery boxes 2 years ago, but our luck wasn't all that great, so we scaled it back to 1 box this time.

So, all day I was thinking and dreaming of a Cubs autographed baseball. So I get home and open her up. As I go through the items, I realized there's no baseball inside. The non poster items were mostly average compared to other boxes we've seen posted here and on facebook:

Seattle 2018 hat
    Seattle 2018 pennant
    Seattle 2018 button
    3 2018 t-shirts (XXL)
    Coasters
    New York Kong poster

I guess I got a nice consolation price for not getting the baseball, eh? Wow! Thank you Santos and Pearl Jam. You made my wife and I quite happy tonight!
    Congrats!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• PJfanJenPJfanJen Florence, SC formerly East Peoria, IL Posts: 58
    Looking for trades:
    XXL Boston Terrier shirt
    XXL Seattle Osprey shirt
    Would like trades for XL or XXL Chicago 2016 or 2018.

Seattle Pennant trade for Chicago Pennant
    1998--Alpine Valley, WI
    2000--Deer Creek Music Theater, Indianapolis, IN
    2003--U of I Assembly Hall, Champaign, IL
    2003--Alpine Valley, WI
    2006--United Center, Chicago
    2014--Moline, IL
    2016--Wrigley Show # 1
    2016--Wrigley Show # 2
    2020--Baltimore--Didn't happen
    2023--Chicago United Center Night 2
    2024--Chicago Wrigley Field Night 1
    2024--Chicago Wrigley Field Night 2
    Sarava said:

Seattle 2018 hat
    Seattle 2018 pennant
    Seattle 2018 button
    3 2018 t-shirts (XXL)
    Coasters
    New York Kong poster

Kind of a much wanted item you got there. Many, many people want that moleskine journal. A great item in your box! A Kong? People want that, too! Folks would say you scored! Congratulations! :plus_one:
  • SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,993
    deadendp said:
    Sarava said:

Seattle 2018 hat
    Seattle 2018 pennant
    Seattle 2018 button
    3 2018 t-shirts (XXL)
    Coasters
    New York Kong poster

Kind of a much wanted item you got there. Many, many people want that moleskine journal. A great item in your box! A Kong? People want that, too! Folks would say you scored! Congratulations! :plus_one:
    Thanks! Obviously I knew what the Kong was. Didn't about the moleskine being desired. These things don't usually happen to me :)
  • Thank you Pearl Jam, 10C, Santos, Buddy, and the rest of the team.

Always fun.

Got in my XXL box -

Home Show pennant
    Lets Play Two mini pennant
    1 pack each of cards from Seattle, Boston, Chicago
    Chicago pin
    Chicago 2009 tix
    Porto Alegre sticker
    Coasters
    Brad postcard
    PRL JAM hat 
    Terrier shirt
    Flaming batter shirt
    Long sleeve skull with helmet shirt
    2014 Berlin poster
    2018 Seattle Emek
    Brad poster.

Only duplicates were the hat and the Emek (for trade in Lost Dogs).

Awesome times.
    Sarava said:
    deadendp said:
    Sarava said:

Seattle 2018 hat
    Seattle 2018 pennant
    Seattle 2018 button
    3 2018 t-shirts (XXL)
    Coasters
    New York Kong poster

Thanks! Obviously I knew what the Kong was. Didn't about the moleskine being desired. These things don't usually happen to me :)
    I would say that you did very well. Great stuff!
  • WSUFreakWSUFreak Posts: 122
    leep75 said:
    I have this haul from this round of MB, last round and, Wrigley 2013, and a sweatshirt from 2006. Condition Critical is an XL, the Wrigley 2013 is a L, never worn but washed, the sweatshirt is an XL but fits more like a L. It's been worn a few times and washed. I've had it hanging in my closet for the last year or two. The tickets are Wrigley 2016 and Portland 2013. Theres 3 packs of cards, two wristbands and a Seattle koozie as well as the Misoula flag it's all sitting on and a Seattle Emek and Wrigley 2018 pennant (not pictured) My ISOs include:
    2016 XL or XXL Coppers shirt from Wrigley
    2018 olive green skull shirt XL or XXL
    Coaster set
    Safe Travels Keychain
    Hotel Keychain
    Black, red, yellow socks
    Missoula socks
    Baby brain or any poster I dont already have for the Emek. 
    Other interesting trades will also be considered.
    Sweatshirt is traded.  All other stuff remains up for trades, have had some inquiries, but no deals struck.

I sent a couple offers for that flag, PM me I have a few other things to offer.
  • UseUrIllusionsUseUrIllusions Posts: 449
    edited July 2019
    I’m have a Home Show cup (red), and a men’s XL 2018 and ladies Medium Halloween Shirt for trade. Looking for a EV pick
    Post edited by UseUrIllusions on
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    rob1235 said:
    Got this one 
    Nice!!!

@rob1235