Twenty One Pilots - Bandito Tour (What time do they hit the stage)

cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
edited June 2019 in Other Music
Taking my daughter and a friend to a show Friday.  Have a bit of a conflict.  What time does Twenty One Pilots take the stage generally?  Don;t want to miss them, but may need to stretch it to the max.,
hippiemom = goodness
Post edited by cincybearcat on

Comments

• drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    Glad to see a new thread for them. BRING ON THE HATE! I think they are a really good band and just saw them recently in Charlotte, making it my third time in total. This most recent time I was very surprised how early they went on. I think it was promptly at 9 this last time. Granted, this time was only one opening band though. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,072
    Thank you! Great info.  9PM would be a great start time in Indy.  Only 1 opener.  I think I'll be able to hit our seats by 830-845PM depending

Yeah you know I got into them partially as I was trying to get my daughter (11 now) to listen to stuff other than straight pop.  I actually like them.  Their concert is fun too.  And I like that my daughter used them and even Imagine Dragons (oh no more hate!) to bridge her gap to Pearl Jam and Cage the Elephant now. 

She's on a good path without being force fed.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    I will be taking my 15 year old to see them next week for the All Star Game concert. I will admit that it's not quite my gig, but I do prefer Trench and she prefers Blurryface. We got free tickets through MLB, so it's probably going to be all sorts of a shitshow until it starts, but my kiddo will be thrilled. I've embraced it. She's got some camo pants for me, I'll go 2019 10c shirt with the appropriately applied yellow duct tape. I'm painting some yellow stripes in her hair and word has it that a yellow bandana is coming my way for my hair. We'll have a kick ass time and a hell of a story to tell. So thrilled that she still wants to hang with her mom. I'll take these days, as it is far more limited than it looks. 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,368
    Awesome for both of you^^! 

Trench has taken a while for me to embrace. At first I didn’t think I would ever listen to it again, but I have found some more gems with time. And Trench is absolutely better live imo. 

My favorite album is still the self-titled album before Josh was even a part of it all. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
    Initially, I said Trench was unlistenable. I have embraced it, but it took living with it a bit. I was asked to describe it the other day and I said it was poppy Linkin Park.

I know nothing of a self-titled album. I admit that my listening was for my kiddo.:smiley:
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    I still haven't given Trench enough of my time. The 1st two albums are great imo.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    edited June 2019
    https://youtu.be/2QB3rvtN7Sc Neon Gravestones. Quite a message with that one. (They make The Newport look so much better than it really is. You just cannot capture that stench on video that clings to you when you are there. It's the concert hall version of being skunked by Pepe Le Pew.) https://youtu.be/uv_1AKKKJnk I will predict now that Levitate will be great live. My kid will love it. 
    Post edited by deadendp on
    edited July 2019
    Oh, I am stuck in a bunch of people while standing in line. They are singing like we are on an elementary school bus on the way to science camp. The periodic table song should be any time now. :weary:

Post edited by deadendp on