Eddie vedder EU tour 2019

1616263646567»

Comments

• vitovito Chicago Posts: 1,434
    vito said:
    mrk2 said:
    Is The Who really a stadium filler, even with Eddie? Looks like the London show hasn't really sold that well. Maybe they are having second doubts about announcing any more dates. I definitely wouldn't spend over 200 euros to see them in a stadium, with the pitch filled with seats. 
    Well I just checked Live Nation and it sure seems like this show has really picked up in sales. I don't see rows and blocks of tickets left like I did 2 months ago. Around April I would've said there is no way they will sell 50,000 and now it looks like there will be at least 70,000 which is pretty damn impressive considering Wembley holds 90,000 for concerts.                               
    And now it appears from sources close to the WHO there are less then 500 tickets available...wow 90,000 and from the reviews from the first leg they are delivering big time! They should be hailed and applauded as they totally took a chance on re-inventing themselves at such a late stage but, PT's songs were always written with that element of orchestral majesty and they are still playing full-tilt WHO along with the orchestra! This is why in my mind they were, are and will always be the greatest live band of all time! Can't wait to see them at Alpine Valley in September!!! Everyone going to Wembley have a great time and enjoy the fact you get to see EV open for the WHO.
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 1992
    SUMMERFEST MILWAUKEE 1995
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 1998
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO1998
    THOMPSON-BOLING ARENA KNOXVILLE 1998
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 2000
    ALLSTATE ARENA ROSEMONT 2000
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 2003
    HERSHEYPARK STADIUM 2003
    TOLEDO SPORTS ARENA 2004
    AIR CANADA CENTRE TORONTO 2005
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO 2006
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO 2006
    VERIZON CENTER DC 2008
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO 2009
    NATIONWIDE ARENA COLUMBUS 2010
    PJ20 NIGHT 1 Alpine Valley Music Theatre 2011
    PJ20 NIGHT 2 Alpine Valley Music Theatre 2011
    1ST MARINER ARENA BALTIMORE 2013
    IWIRELESS CENTER MOLINE 2014
    XCEL ENERGY CENTER ST. PAUL 2014
    CHICAGO 1 Wrigley Field 2016 
    CHICAGO 2 Wrigley Field 2016
    CHICAGO 1 Wrigley Field 2018
    CHICAGO 2 Wrigley Field 2018
    BOSTON 2 Fenway Park 2018
    ENTERPRISE CENTER SAINT LOUIS 2022
    Eddie Vedder Auditorium Theatre CHICAGO 2008

• A quick question for those lucky enough to get a show setlist: Are they all handwritten? Or is one handwritten and the rest are photocopied off of it?
  • Hi all. I have a spare ticket for the show in Dublin, 3rd row from the stage. Girlfriend can’t attend so would love another 10 Club member to join! PM me if you’re interested :)
  • nando1979nando1979 Castlerock (Northern Ireland) Posts: 82
    edited June 2019
    Someone who works in the Dublin transport industry has posted on boards.ie that they've been told the end time for Eddie next week is 23.55. I'm guessing they've been told that to ensure the dart runs later but interesting none the less
    If hope could grow from dirt like me, it can be done.......
  • eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 914
    It's says eddie on at 9pm 
     He will deffo play till 2330. 

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • nando1979nando1979 Castlerock (Northern Ireland) Posts: 82
    I'll take that  =)
    If hope could grow from dirt like me, it can be done.......