**The Official Please Play Alaska Thread**

Comments

• big dipper ice creambig dipper ice cream malt-hop epicenter Posts: 2,529
    bump 

2024..........ANCHORAGE-FAIRBANKS-VANCOUVER-SEATTLE-PORTLAND-BOISE-SLC-MISSOULA

bump 

bump

what are you waiting for?  all the ice/snow in alaska will be gone before a PJ show is scheduled.

bump

bump for some shows!

bump

bump 

bump 

summer bump for 20XX

bump

bump for 2020.

bump

bump for 20XX.  The glaciers will be gone before they play Anchorage.

bump...moose tooth acoustic set (limited to 28)

• iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,507
    Jack White played a show a few years ago in Anchorage and charged $3 a ticket.  Come on PJ/Ed, come play a show (doesn't have to be $3 either!).    
    I could live with a $5 ticket (plus tax).  I think Jack or White Stripes also played in the Yukon.  

Anchorage is melting.....let's get some shows scheduled.

bump for Alaska 

bump

the ides of July bump.........ye shall schedule a music festival in Anchorage before the end of the decade.

bump

bump

bump 

bump....bump....

• JS657493JS657493 Posts: 31
    I just visited your state for the first time and it was incredible! I would definitely travel to Alaska to see Pearl Jam.
    NOLA Jazz Fest 2010
    Music Midtown Atlanta 2012
    Bon Secours Greenville, SC 2016
    Colonial Life Columbia, SC 2016
    Fenway Park Boston, MA N1 & 2 2018
    I wish it was "my" state....used to work there, but still #1 for me in terms of recreation: hiking, mountain biking, kayaking.  Combine Anchorage with Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, Calgary, Edmonton, Boise for a mini-tour.

• iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,507
    Happy it’s mine. If only for a PJ or EV show.
    bump

bump