Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Love that Thomas.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    demetrios said:

That is crazy beautiful. That is more than a concert poster. I love that one.
    Agreed.  Steve Thomas is the best. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,329

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,852
    demetrios said:

I wonder if people local to the shows are tired of wearing windmills on all of their concert attire?
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    Where is the guitar reflection? After someone else pointed it out I can’t stop noticing. 

Nice print though!

To Quote the Great Michael Scott ...

"Guess what. I have flaws. What are they?. Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car". 

• bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,489
    Isn’t the guitar reflection at the far bottom of the print?  You can clearly see the neck and then a puddle warps the reflection of the guitar.  Am I missing something?
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    Isn’t the guitar reflection at the far bottom of the print?  You can clearly see the neck and then a puddle warps the reflection of the guitar.  Am I missing something?
    That’s her hair. The guitar should be across the back
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    Great print, with or without the guitar reflection. 
  • sdavissdavis Posts: 959
    ISO the patches, stickers and buttons. Lots to trade.
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    So is there an Albany shirt or not? I want that shit, being from Albany and all....
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
    JPPJ84 said:
    That’s her hair. The guitar should be across the back
    Ah.  My mistake.  
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    So is there an Albany shirt or not? I want that shit, being from Albany and all....
    TSURT was just waxing nostalgic because he started working with EV and subsequently PJ 10 years ago, starting with Ed's solo show in Albany on that day.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Love the Thomas poster!  The lack of guitar reflection has to be intentional, perhaps a metaphor of some sort.  No way an artist that talented would overlook something that obvious.
  • Exactly...as for metaphors...reflection is just that...not a full physical manifestation...music can be so ethereal and the feeling it provides live can never be completely captured upon reflection...
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    Love the Thomas poster!  The lack of guitar reflection has to be intentional, perhaps a metaphor of some sort.  No way an artist that talented would overlook something that obvious.
    It can happen. I went to a Soundgarden show in Ottawa and picked up a show poster only to find a spelling error in the venues name. Artist was Mark 5 and I asked him about it. He said it made him sick knowing that it happened but no one picked up on the error and it got printed.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    It can happen. I went to a Soundgarden show in Ottawa and picked up a show poster only to find a spelling error in the venues name. Artist was Mark 5 and I asked him about it. He said it made him sick knowing that it happened but no one picked up on the error and it got printed.
    Gibson Ampitheatre

East Troy, MI
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Typos are pretty common and much easier to make (and overlook) than forgetting to draw an obvious part of an image.  I don't know that this falls under the same category as "misspelled venue."  Not saying it can't be an oversight, but seems too obvious to be.
  • ed243421ed243421 Posts: 7,624
    dankind said:
    Gibson Ampitheatre

East Troy, MI
    The Gibson Ampitheatre is in LA, dumbass!
    The whole world will be different soon... - EV
    RED ROCKS 6-19-95
    AUGUSTA 9-26-96
    MANSFIELD 9-15-98
    BOSTON 9-29-04
    BOSTON 5-25-06
    MANSFIELD 6-30-08
    EV SOLO BOSTON 8-01-08
    BOSTON 5-17-10
    EV SOLO BOSTON 6-16-11
    PJ20 9-3-11
    PJ20 9-4-11
    WRIGLEY 7-19-13
    WORCESTER 10-15-13
    WORCESTER 10-16-13
    HARTFORD 10-25-13

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    ed243421 said:
    dankind said:
    Gibson Ampitheatre

East Troy, MI
    The Gibson Ampitheatre is in LA, dumbass!

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • treestrees Columbus OHIO Posts: 1,800
    23scidoo said:

I would love one of those Cordory hats anyone what to sell me one 

PJ Cuyahoga Flalls OH 8/26/1998
    PJ Noblesviile IN 8/18/2000
    PJ Cincinnatti OH 8/20/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 8/21/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 6/24/2003
    PJ Hamilton Ontario 9/13/2005
    PJ Phiadelphia PA 10/3/2005
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/20/2006
    PJ Columbia SC 6/16/2008.....
    e.V Chicago IL 8/21/2008
    e.V Philly PA 6/11/2009
    e.V Bailtimore MD 6/14/2009...
    PJ Chicago IL 8/23/2009
    .PJ...Philly PA 10/27/2009 PJ.Philadephia PA 10/28/2009.
    PJ Columbus OH 5/6/2010
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/9/2010.
    BRAD Columbus OH 10/5/2010
    e.V St.Louis MO 7/1/2011
    .PJ.. East Troy WI 9/3/2011..PJ..East Troy WI 9/4/2011
    Neil Young & Crazy Horse Cleveland OH 10/8/2012
    RNDM Chicago IL11/13/2012
    Alice In Chains/SoundGarden Columbus OH 5/19/2013
    AIC Fort Wayne IN 5/21/2013
    PJ Pittsburgh PA 10/11/2013
    AIC Cincinnati OH 5/17/2014
    AIC Cleveland OH 5/19/2014
    AIC Indianapolis IN 8/19/2014
    PJ Cincinnati OH 10/1/2014
    AIC Cincinnati OH 8/06/2015
    RNDM Chicago IL 3/15/2016
    PJ Columbia SC 4\21\2016
    PJ Lexington KY 4/26/2016
    PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2016
    Soundgarden Columbus OH 5/20/2017 Canceled RIP Chris
    AIC Columbus OH 5/18/2018 
    PJ Chicago IL 8/18/2018 PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2018
    PJ St Louis Missouri 9/18/2022
    AIC Cuyohoga falls Oh. 8/16/2019
    SHAWNSMITH Rip 2019Mark Lanegan Band 5/18/19
    Yeah, you missed the guitar...
    sdavis said:
    You get nothing...

No Zippo?  Amateur...
  • sdavissdavis Posts: 959
    sdavis said:
    You get nothing...

No Zippo?  Amateur...
    Zippo would be great!  May source one from Paul.
    I already admitted my mistake!  Stop piling on. My ego is fragile.  Ha.  
    I already admitted my mistake!  Stop piling on. My ego is fragile.  Ha.  
    Couldn't resist, my bad...
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    That white T-shirt looks like it would hulk shred in a good wind.  Guessing the quality is classic mrtsurt again
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Travels WithTravels With Posts: 544
    Would love any Euro patches to add to my jacket!  I have a mystery box coming tomorrow for trades -- I'll also be at all three days of Ohana in September.  Let me know.  
    “I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless.” ― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America

bradklausen - My #eddievedder poster for the June 9th show in #Amsterdam. I will have my copies, signed and numbered out of 100, for sale on Thursday June 13th at 10 AM Pacific at www.artillerydesign.com