Should I ask Agnes out on a date?

Comments

• 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,413
    so did he ask agnes out? what did she say?  im not going through 100+ pages to find out. 
    It's complicated..ask @OffSheGoes35..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    No
    It's not complicated. Agnes said yes, and they are working on filling their lighthouse up with 10 kids. And they live happily ever after...
    The End.
    No
    Whereas, I live miserably ever after, and die Michael Corleone-style...

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867

You can die like don corleone instead and I can be the boy you played with in the tomato crops just before. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Yes

You can die like don corleone instead and I can be the boy you played with in the tomato crops just before. 

I SAW PEARL JAM
    No

I would be honored...

not to be Fredo.

I would be honored...

not to be Fredo.

We all know who fredo is here
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    so did he ask agnes out? what did she say?  im not going through 100+ pages to find out. 

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    No
    Is that a PM or post from a thread?
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Just bought 4 new pairs of Converse Mono Black (they wear out so fast), so now I feel ready for someone new. 

Anyone else looking forward to summer romance?
    No
    You're thinking long term this time!  =)
    You're thinking long term this time!  =)
    I also got my GHOST shirt in the mail!
    No
    Where's the pic of the new shirt? Do we only get food/drink exclusives?
    Where's the pic of the new shirt? Do we only get food/drink exclusives?
    I promised temp n groove the exclusive :/
    No
    You'd better eat something fucking exquisite tonight!
    You'd better eat something fucking exquisite tonight!
    I had a plate of salad ($2.5) from my jobs lunch restaurants "salads bufé".

And after getting home I've been eating:

No
    He's all yours, tempo.
    He's all yours, tempo.
    No fan of Guns?
    No
    He's all yours, tempo.
    No fan of Guns?
    Of course I am, but I'm still a female, start off with "Patience" or some shit. It's like if I would've responded with "I Don't Care About You". You don't just start off with one of the mean songs. That song would have made you cry. Right?

He's all yours, tempo.
    No fan of Guns?
    Of course I am, but I'm still a female, start off with "Patience" or some shit. It's like if I would've responded with "I Don't Care About You". You don't just start off with one of the mean songs. That song would have made you cry. Right?

:(

https://youtu.be/rBBMnBkEdJw
    No
    A sad face... and a Tegan And Sara video? That can't be a good thing. I don't think I can do Tegan and Sara today. I'll watch it tomorrow.
    edited June 2019
    A sad face... and a Tegan And Sara video? That can't be a good thing. I don't think I can do Tegan and Sara today. I'll watch it tomorrow.
    :) I'm going to Brussels tomorrow. Excited.
    No
    Nice! Are going to go all day without posting here?
    No
    Who will entertain us?  :o
    If you ask me. I might come around these parts to post something when back at my hostel after the concert :) 
    Who will entertain us?  :o
    @PJ_Soul

Should make a comeback.
    No
    If you ask me. I might come around these parts to post something when back at my hostel after the concert :) 
    Please, be sure to pop in tomorrow, if you feel like it. Unless that Tegan and Sara song is going to make me upset, then you can take the day off.  :)
    No
    I think PJ_Soul only sticks around when there is something to "discuss" with HFD. Be on standby, @HughFreakingDillon

Tomorrow it's going to be on like Donkey Kong, okay guys?