Jack White/ThirdMan/THE VAULT

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    pjpitt89 said:
    DewieCox said:
    pjpitt89 said:
    This is awesome news. But, just to be clear, essentially you're paying $60 for the LE vinyl, 7" and slipmat? The next best perk is possible presale, correct?

Dont forget the hanky.
    Ha, left off intentionally. I almost left off the slipmat, but I was being kind. Not sure I'll spend $60 for a single 12" and a 7" assuming there is a cheaper standard version available. 
    Yeah I was just thinking the same thing.  I do love the colored vinyl but like you said you'd essentially be paying $60 for a 12" and a 7".  Maybe they'll have a standalone version of the colored vinyl??
    No, they definitely won't do that.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    6 months down the line and they will be selling the 7" in the novelties shop.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,722
    PJ_Soul said:
    pjpitt89 said:
    DewieCox said:
    pjpitt89 said:
    This is awesome news. But, just to be clear, essentially you're paying $60 for the LE vinyl, 7" and slipmat? The next best perk is possible presale, correct?

Dont forget the hanky.
    Ha, left off intentionally. I almost left off the slipmat, but I was being kind. Not sure I'll spend $60 for a single 12" and a 7" assuming there is a cheaper standard version available. 
    Yeah I was just thinking the same thing.  I do love the colored vinyl but like you said you'd essentially be paying $60 for a 12" and a 7".  Maybe they'll have a standalone version of the colored vinyl??
    No, they definitely won't do that.
    Yeah definitely not with third man...I guess I'll just have to settle for a good old fashioned black record!
  • Got tix to see Raconteurs in the Blue Room Monday night (Capacity 250).  Let you know how it goes. My membership finally paid off.  
    "That's part of the curse: If you're gonna play the song, you better play it. I've tried to phone in "Jeremy" a few times, and it's tough. It doesn't work."

EV
  • MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Got tix to see Raconteurs in the Blue Room Monday night (Capacity 250).  Let you know how it goes. My membership finally paid off.  
    Yea, I passed. Week night shows.. just can't do anymore.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,970
    edited April 2019
    For the Vault series - does your subscription update automatically every quarter? Didn’t they used to offer a yearly subscription that was cheaper than $60 per quarter?
    Post edited by LukinFan on
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012
    LukinFan said:
    For the Vault series - does your subscription update automatically every quarter? Didn’t they used to offer a yearly subscription that was cheaper than $60 per quarter?
    It does automatically update. It's been $60 per quarter since Vault 21 - when I joined.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • RoeDawg13RoeDawg13 Posts: 246
    LukinFan said:
    It does automatically update. It's been $60 per quarter since Vault 21 - when I joined.
    It was $60 all the way back to vault #1 and I don't recall there being an option to do more than a quarter at a discount but it has been a while.
    I am wired and fading...
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,411
    Always been $60/quarter and the only time I remember a discount was the PJ/TMR Vault for 10c members.
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    DewieCox said:
    Always been $60/quarter and the only time I remember a discount was the PJ/TMR Vault for 10c members.
    The 10c discount was one of the best perks we've seen for a while.
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,850
    Was/has there been any tour info?
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Was/has there been any tour info?
    Intimate London show at Electric Ballroom.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    I opted out for the Sleep package and forgot to resubscribe for the latest Vault. If anyone stayed in for ticket perks and is looking to dump their vault package, I'm interested.
    I am wired and fading...
  • ST66483ST66483 Posts: 673
    @RoeDawg13 I can help you out on the vault package for under cost.  I’m happy to get in touch when it arrives. 
    ST66483 said:
    @RoeDawg13 I can help you out on the vault package for under cost.  I’m happy to get in touch when it arrives. 

Thank you!
    I am wired and fading...
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Jack White interview tomorrow @ 9:30am on Wmmr in Philly. Maybe he's lifting his ban from playing in the city.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:
    Jack White interview tomorrow @ 9:30am on Wmmr in Philly. Maybe he's lifting his ban from playing in the city.
    They didn't ask. Wtf? Why let him promote an album in city he won't tour in?
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    So is S/T going to be the next Vault?
    #FHP
    So, can we expect the Vault to arrive on or before this Friday since that's the release date for the new album?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

LukinFan said:
    So, can we expect the Vault to arrive on or before this Friday since that's the release date for the new album?
    I haven’t seen anything about shipping them the few times I’ve looked. Doesn’t seem likely they’ll have it here on. I’m middle of the alphabet, domestic, 2 days shipping from Nashville.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    DewieCox said:
    LukinFan said:
    I haven’t seen anything about shipping them the few times I’ve looked. Doesn’t seem likely they’ll have it here on. I’m middle of the alphabet, domestic, 2 days shipping from Nashville.
    I bailed on the vault after Sleep, which I need to sell.  The record is only 16 bucks so I'll live with that.  It's all Detroit pressed so should be exactly the same other than color I would hope. 
    mrussel1 said:
    DewieCox said:
    LukinFan said:
    I bailed on the vault after Sleep, which I need to sell.  The record is only 16 bucks so I'll live with that.  It's all Detroit pressed so should be exactly the same other than color I would hope. 
    Yeah, already have the standard vinyl ordered as well through the TM presale too. I’ll probably Amazon Prime a 3rd copy of there’s no sign of either by the weekend.
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    ...and now they're going to get me for a second copy of the record (plus the CD with ticket purchase) to attend their in-store next week.
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,888
    Received shipping notification for the Vault. Hopefully it will come within a few days of release date.
    Same here. Letter O.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    They make the vault subscription really confusing in my opinion.  I thought I had cancelled it before the Sleep release yet I still received it.

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    They make the vault subscription really confusing in my opinion.  I thought I had cancelled it before the Sleep release yet I still received it.

Me too.  I thought I had it timed perfectly and I successfully avoided the Lillie Mae vault.  And then I restarted on the same day and it didn't work the next time I tried to avoid it.  I won't rejoin until they bring back the real boxes, like Bonaroo for example.  
    Mine is supposed to arrive today. We'll see.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

LukinFan said:
    Mine is supposed to arrive today. We'll see.
    Same here. That's quick.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer