Pearl Jam: Easy Street Records live for Record Store Day?

Comments

• jhuludjhulud S. FloriDUH! Posts: 314

I've been looking still. But will have to accept that the 10C copy will have to do. Whenever it drops. And I don't miss out.

• kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,594
    Are we expecting a proper 10C edition going on sale? Still looking for a copy...
    Probably a couple of months yet, but it sounds like it.
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,031
    PSUS2H said:
    demetrios said:
    Everyone good here with a copy?

Now we wait for a chance on scoring the red 10club edition vinyl. 
    I keep missing it in the States, but I've resigned to waiting for the 10c version. 
    Me too. Thought I had one and the order was cancelled. Oh well. I’ll wait for 10c version. Hopefully it’s priced the same at $25. 
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    edited May 2019
    PSUS2H said:
    demetrios said:

I keep missing it in the States, but I've resigned to waiting for the 10c version. 
    Me too. Thought I had one and the order was cancelled. Oh well. I’ll wait for 10c version. Hopefully it’s priced the same at $25. 
    I expect price to be similar but knowing 10C it'll be +$12.99 S&H

EDIT: Oh and if you want to order two, that'll be $37.99 each because 10C surely doesn't know how to package two things together in the same fucking box.  Nope, just bend us over and profit off more shipping charges they stick up our asses for no reason.  Have I ever mentioned how much Ten Club's shipping charges and practices absolutely fucking suck?!?!  I take up for them a lot but, when it comes to shipping, I won't forgive them.
    Post edited by HesCalledDyer on
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    PSUS2H said:
    demetrios said:

I'll keep looking online if I see any more online record stores selling copies. 

It'll probably be $25 US.
  • PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    demetrios said:
    PSUS2H said:
    demetrios said:

I enjoy finding new record stores when you post them, even if Easy Street is sold out! Thanks demetrios
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
    PSUS2H said:
    demetrios said:
    PSUS2H said:
    demetrios said:

I enjoy finding new record stores when you post them, even if Easy Street is sold out! Thanks demetrios

No problemo! 
    edited May 2019

hungryearOne last #tbt to Record Store Day last month. As you’ve probably heard, Eddie Vedder and Boom Gaspar of Pearl Jam visited us in mid-afternoon. They were super gracious signing autographs and taking pictures, and we just thought you’d like to see how Eddie signed our Live at Easy Street album. Last 2 photos are Eddie personalizing an inner sleeve for one of our favorite customers, Charles Thompson. #rsd19 #PearlJam #EddieVedder #BoomGaspar

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited May 2019
    demetrios said:
    Walked in and bought a copy last sunday (it's located in my town), but will return it. Just to expensive. Might as well buy the tenclub version at that price.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    Going returning it now. Pray for me.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,597
    My record joint. All sales final. If I ever return stuff...even sealed only get a fraction of cost. I look at it as supporting record store and am trying to be less impulsive. Good luck. Hope they let you exchange it at least.
    Loujoe said:
    My record joint. All sales final. If I ever return stuff...even sealed only get a fraction of cost. I look at it as supporting record store and am trying to be less impulsive. Good luck. Hope they let you exchange it at least.
    I can return it buy will have to use the returned  money in the store. 

Will pick up:

leonard Cohen - you want it darker
    nirvana - in utero
    kiss - s/t

for the same cost. Haha. 
  • jhuludjhulud S. FloriDUH! Posts: 314
    Just found a sealed copy from a seller for $40. Not too bad. Jumped on it. 
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • WSUFreakWSUFreak Posts: 122
    nice, thank you, got one!
    Still available!

Wonder how many red vinyl pressings there are. There were 9000 on the black one.
  • maxferlmaxferl Quebec City Posts: 118
    edited July 2019
    Could we expect a standard version in regular store? Was it ever mention, when the album was released for RSD, that a standard version would be available? Thank you guys
    Red vinyl sold out.

• Ecolella9Ecolella9 Posts: 35
    I got lucky and got one 
    Just got home from work.  Didn't get one RSD, didn't get one today.  Congrats to all the flippers.  

• Mr StogeeMr Stogee Posts: 9
    I think there were 10 copies, saw the email about 1hr after it came out... LOL sheesh. 
  • GetRight13GetRight13 NY Posts: 575
    man that sold out quick... I was hoping to grab one.  Bummer 
    2023 Austin 1 & 2
    Ottawa 09/03
    MSG 1 & 2
    2013 Brooklyn (10/18, 10/19) Philadelphia (10/21, 10/22)
    2012 Atlanta 09/22
    2009 Albany 06/08 (Eddie Solo)
    2008 Bonnaroo 6/14
    2006 Albany 05/12
    2005 Philadelphia 10/03
    2000 Saratoga Springs 08/27
  • offhegoes09offhegoes09 Posts: 327
    Maaan, what a bummer.  Wake up at 6:30am in Australia to an email.  Open e-mail, go straight to the shop and it's sold out!  What's the point?!
    "The whole world will be different soon"
  • kenkkenk Posts: 210
    demetrios said:
    Wonder how many red vinyl pressings there are. There were 9000 on the black one.
    Was it ever confirmed that there were 6000 US and 3000 overseas copies of the black? I've seen that mentioned on the forums, but I also saw shops reference "6000 worldwide" when selling them online.
    kenk said:
    demetrios said:
    Was it ever confirmed that there were 6000 US and 3000 overseas copies of the black? I've seen that mentioned on the forums, but I also saw shops reference "6000 worldwide" when selling them online.

Yep. Many USA online stores have them listed to 9000.

https://www.bullmoose.com/p/29261934/pearl-jam-live-at-easy-street-rsd-2019-ltd-to-9000

If anyone has a copy of the black or red they would be interested in selling for cost please let me know.