Eddie vedder EU tour 2019

Comments

• JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    edited May 2019
    Whohooooo, brilliant!! He just gave 3 concerts in Berlin. They probably waited because of that 
    Post edited by JPPJ84 on
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    bump

My Amsterdam trip still isn't happening.

I have TWO Ticketmaster singles from the AMS 2 show Black Box (row 26 seat 8 and row 32 seat 27) that I can make available for face plus fees. 
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    Finally figured out a way to attend Barcelona. Any meetups or Facebook groups floating around for that show?
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    edited May 2019
    seems that eddie will not be alone..maybe has some help on stage,,.and im not talking about glen hansard" 

As I said months ago. Eddie will not be alone on stage 
    Red limo quartet will be with him again :) 

Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    I think the Amsterdam rehearsals will start on June 6.
    Look at the AFAS Live event calendar.
    From June 6 on are three days of production days listed.
    Maybe these days are blocked for the rehearsals!?
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    seems that eddie will not be alone..maybe has some help on stage,,.and im not talking about glen hansard" 

As I said months ago. Eddie will not be alone on stage 
    Red limo quartet will be with him again :) 

Excellent. Love strings
    Kearnsy
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    The Ship Song with Red Limo String Quartet was one of my favourite moments in Taormina. Hope you guys get some gems like that this go around too.
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited May 2019
    If he has the string quartet locked and do not cover Neil Youngs A Man Needs A Maid he's a god damn fool! 

A

GOD

DAMN

FOOL

!

https://youtu.be/bORW_YEmHwY

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • grungerBAgrungerBA Posts: 10
    Hello, I have 2 tickets for sale on EV show in Florence (pit 1)
  • radarradar Posts: 767
    PJNB said:
    The Ship Song with Red Limo String Quartet was one of my favourite moments in Taormina. Hope you guys get some gems like that this go around too.
    +1
  • eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 914
    The merch team’s goal is to have an outdoor merch stand open by 3pm in the following cities; Brussels, Lisbon, Madrid, Berlin, Barcelona, Dusseldorf, Dublin. Due to various local council ordinances this cannot be guaranteed. However, the merch team will do their best to make this happen where possible.
    - Due to local restrictions, there will not be an outside merch booth for the two Amsterdam shows. Tour merchandise will be available inside the venue only for these two shows.
    - Poster tubes are allowed and will be sold as well.

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • HepHep Posts: 34
    dbk06 said:
    2 for 1 tickets for the who/Eddie at Wembley via ticketmaster for 24 hours! Just a heads up!

Anyone know if another of these is likely, as I never got any email on that from ticketmaster?  You cant see through ticketmaster how many tickets are left now because they are only allowing their allocation, not select your own seat now.

So expensive when  you dont even want to stay for the main act!! 
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    Hep said:
    dbk06 said:
    2 for 1 tickets for the who/Eddie at Wembley via ticketmaster for 24 hours! Just a heads up!

Anyone know if another of these is likely, as I never got any email on that from ticketmaster?  You cant see through ticketmaster how many tickets are left now because they are only allowing their allocation, not select your own seat now.

Not likely, it was part of a broader week of concert ticket sales for many LiveNation/Ticketmaster shows.
  • JimNasticsJimNastics Posts: 679
    tschav said:
    Hep said:
    dbk06 said:

Not likely, it was part of a broader week of concert ticket sales for many LiveNation/Ticketmaster shows.
    So gutted I missed that :| I can't justifty those prices, very depressing.
  • JustaPJFanJustaPJFan Posts: 710
    Has anyone received an e-mail regarding next week? I read that people got mails today but I haven't received any while I won Amsterdam I. 
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,876
    Has anyone received an e-mail regarding next week? I read that people got mails today but I haven't received any while I won Amsterdam I. 
    Got my AMS II email yesterday.
    (love your avatar, BTW)
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
    Noel Gallagher is a genius 

• JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    edited May 2019
    Not yet... scratch that. Yes I have. It landed in the spam folder 
    Post edited by JPPJ84 on
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    eboweddie said:
    this all day
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,923
    eboweddie said:
    The merch team’s goal is to have an outdoor merch stand open by 3pm in the following cities; Brussels, Lisbon, Madrid, Berlin, Barcelona, Dusseldorf, Dublin. Due to various local council ordinances this cannot be guaranteed. However, the merch team will do their best to make this happen where possible.
    - Due to local restrictions, there will not be an outside merch booth for the two Amsterdam shows. Tour merchandise will be available inside the venue only for these two shows.
    - Poster tubes are allowed and will be sold as well.
    Take it London will be inside only too?
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
    Because it's a who show and not a headline eddie one, i don't know what the setup will be. 

• dbk06dbk06 Posts: 60
    Ticketmaster 2 for 1 for London back on again today at 9am!!
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,923
    dbk06 said:
    @JimNastics
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • JimNasticsJimNastics Posts: 679
    Yaaaaaay!!!
  • HepHep Posts: 34
    dbk06 said:
    Just got great tickets - still expensive, but would be kicking ourselves if didnt get these!!  woohoo!!
  • hyperbullethyperbullet Posts: 81
    Can anyone remember how much the signed posters cost at the merch table on the last European tour?
  • AO288807AO288807 Posts: 40
    Can anyone remember how much the signed posters cost at the merch table on the last European tour?
    i think it was 175 euros. bought one but i'm not sure
  • vitovito Chicago Posts: 1,434
    mrk2 said:
    Is The Who really a stadium filler, even with Eddie? Looks like the London show hasn't really sold that well. Maybe they are having second doubts about announcing any more dates. I definitely wouldn't spend over 200 euros to see them in a stadium, with the pitch filled with seats. 
    Well I just checked Live Nation and it sure seems like this show has really picked up in sales. I don't see rows and blocks of tickets left like I did 2 months ago. Around April I would've said there is no way they will sell 50,000 and now it looks like there will be at least 70,000 which is pretty damn impressive considering Wembley holds 90,000 for concerts.                               
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 1992
    SUMMERFEST MILWAUKEE 1995
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 1998
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO1998
    THOMPSON-BOLING ARENA KNOXVILLE 1998
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 2000
    ALLSTATE ARENA ROSEMONT 2000
    ALPINE VALLEY MUSIC THEATRE 2003
    HERSHEYPARK STADIUM 2003
    TOLEDO SPORTS ARENA 2004
    AIR CANADA CENTRE TORONTO 2005
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO 2006
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO 2006
    VERIZON CENTER DC 2008
    UNITED CENTER CHICAGO 2009
    NATIONWIDE ARENA COLUMBUS 2010
    PJ20 NIGHT 1 Alpine Valley Music Theatre 2011
    PJ20 NIGHT 2 Alpine Valley Music Theatre 2011
    1ST MARINER ARENA BALTIMORE 2013
    IWIRELESS CENTER MOLINE 2014
    XCEL ENERGY CENTER ST. PAUL 2014
    CHICAGO 1 Wrigley Field 2016 
    CHICAGO 2 Wrigley Field 2016
    CHICAGO 1 Wrigley Field 2018
    CHICAGO 2 Wrigley Field 2018
    BOSTON 2 Fenway Park 2018
    ENTERPRISE CENTER SAINT LOUIS 2022
    Eddie Vedder Auditorium Theatre CHICAGO 2008

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    eboweddie said:
    Why are we talking about Noel?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • RatherStarvedRatherStarved Posts: 4,099
    Could anyone who received a confirmation for Dublin please share what time it says the show starts? Thanks 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023