Please Ten Club consider releasing Vault 1 & 2 on VINYL

Comments

• wecrazybobwecrazybob Posts: 1,027
    Please?
    Toledo, Oh 09-22-96, Chicago, Illinois 06-29-98, Portland, Oregon 07-18-98, Vancouver, British Columbia 07-19-98, Seattle 07-21-98, Seattle 07-22-98, Noblesville, Indiana 08-17-98, East Lansing, Michigan 08-18-98, Barrie, Ontario 08-22-98, Auburn Hills, Michigan 08-23-98, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 08-25-98, Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 08-26-98, Camden, Camden, New Jersey 08-28-98 Camden, New Jersey 08-29-98,Knoxville, Tennessee 09-06-98, Columbia, Maryland 09-18-98,Mountain View, California 10-30-99,Mountain View, California 10-31-99, Virginia Beach, Virginia 08-03-00,Charlotte, North Carolina 08-04-00,Greensboro, North Carolina 08-06-00, Atlanta, Georgia 08-07-00,West Palm Beach, Florida 08-09-00,West Palm Beach, Florida 08-10-00,Tampa, Florida 08-12-00,New Orleans, Louisiana 08-14-00,Memphis, Tennessee 08-15-00,Nashville, Tennessee 08-17-00, Noblesville, Indiana 08-18-00,Cincinnati, Ohio 08-20-00,Columbus, Ohio 08-21-00, Wantagh, New York 08-23-00, Wantagh, New York 08-24-00,Wantagh, New York 08-25-00, Saratoga Springs, New York 08-27-00,Mansfield, Massachusetts 08-29-00,Mansfield, Massachusetts 08-30-00,Camden, New Jersey 09-01-00,Camden, New Jersey 09-02-00,Columbia, Maryland 09-04-00,Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 09-05-00,Auburn Hills, Michigan 10-07-00, East Troy, Wisconsin 10-08-00,Chicago, Illinois 10-09-00,Cleveland, Ohio 04-25-03,Columbus, Ohio 06-24-03,Kitchener, ON 09-11-05, London, ON 9-12-05,Hamilton, ON 9-13-05,Cincinnati, Ohio 06-24-06, Chicago, Illinois 7-19-13, Cincinnati, Ohio 10-01-14, St. Louis, Missouri 10-03-14, Memphis, Tennessee 10-14-14,Detroit, Michigan 10-16-14, Moline, Illinois 10-17-14, Columbia SC 4-21-16 , Lexington KY 4-26-16, Philadelphia PA 4-28-16, Philadelphia PA 4-29-16, Boston 8-5-16 , Boston 8-7-16 Chicago 8-20-16, Chicago 8-22-16, Seattle 8-8-18, Seattle 8-10-18, Missoula 8-13-18, Chicago 8-18-18, Chicago 8-20-18, Boston 9-2-18, Boston 9-4-18
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,857
    @Santos L. Halper should make vault 1 on vinyl available to all the fans that purchased tickets via 10c to the PJ20 festival. It would be nice to keep this vault a limited legacy. I am sure the 10c has record of all the members that purchased 10c tickets to the event. 
  • wecrazybobwecrazybob Posts: 1,027
    Ray J. T. said:
    @Santos L. Halper should make vault 1 on vinyl available to all the fans that purchased tickets via 10c to the PJ20 festival. It would be nice to keep this vault a limited legacy. I am sure the 10c has record of all the members that purchased 10c tickets to the event. 
    Yeah, that's not gonna work for me.  I already regret not going. Let's discuss it though keep this thread at the top.
    Toledo, Oh 09-22-96, Chicago, Illinois 06-29-98, Portland, Oregon 07-18-98, Vancouver, British Columbia 07-19-98, Seattle 07-21-98, Seattle 07-22-98, Noblesville, Indiana 08-17-98, East Lansing, Michigan 08-18-98, Barrie, Ontario 08-22-98, Auburn Hills, Michigan 08-23-98, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 08-25-98, Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 08-26-98, Camden, Camden, New Jersey 08-28-98 Camden, New Jersey 08-29-98,Knoxville, Tennessee 09-06-98, Columbia, Maryland 09-18-98,Mountain View, California 10-30-99,Mountain View, California 10-31-99, Virginia Beach, Virginia 08-03-00,Charlotte, North Carolina 08-04-00,Greensboro, North Carolina 08-06-00, Atlanta, Georgia 08-07-00,West Palm Beach, Florida 08-09-00,West Palm Beach, Florida 08-10-00,Tampa, Florida 08-12-00,New Orleans, Louisiana 08-14-00,Memphis, Tennessee 08-15-00,Nashville, Tennessee 08-17-00, Noblesville, Indiana 08-18-00,Cincinnati, Ohio 08-20-00,Columbus, Ohio 08-21-00, Wantagh, New York 08-23-00, Wantagh, New York 08-24-00,Wantagh, New York 08-25-00, Saratoga Springs, New York 08-27-00,Mansfield, Massachusetts 08-29-00,Mansfield, Massachusetts 08-30-00,Camden, New Jersey 09-01-00,Camden, New Jersey 09-02-00,Columbia, Maryland 09-04-00,Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 09-05-00,Auburn Hills, Michigan 10-07-00, East Troy, Wisconsin 10-08-00,Chicago, Illinois 10-09-00,Cleveland, Ohio 04-25-03,Columbus, Ohio 06-24-03,Kitchener, ON 09-11-05, London, ON 9-12-05,Hamilton, ON 9-13-05,Cincinnati, Ohio 06-24-06, Chicago, Illinois 7-19-13, Cincinnati, Ohio 10-01-14, St. Louis, Missouri 10-03-14, Memphis, Tennessee 10-14-14,Detroit, Michigan 10-16-14, Moline, Illinois 10-17-14, Columbia SC 4-21-16 , Lexington KY 4-26-16, Philadelphia PA 4-28-16, Philadelphia PA 4-29-16, Boston 8-5-16 , Boston 8-7-16 Chicago 8-20-16, Chicago 8-22-16, Seattle 8-8-18, Seattle 8-10-18, Missoula 8-13-18, Chicago 8-18-18, Chicago 8-20-18, Boston 9-2-18, Boston 9-4-18
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,436
    edited May 2019
    Ray J. T. said:
    That would be a horrible idea. 
    I would probably stop buying the vaults if they did this. I would like to have a complete collection And not have to buy from one of the flippers that attended the show to get it. 

Post edited by DavidD on

• rw160510rw160510 Posts: 903
    DavidD said:
    Ray J. T. said:
    I would probably stop buying the vaults if they did this. I would like to have a complete collection And not have to buy from one of the flippers that attended the show to get it. 

This

edited May 2019
    DavidD said:
    Ray J. T. said:

Technically speaking unless you were a PJ20 attendee all the sets will remain incomplete. The CD was only made available to the fans that bought tickets through the 10c! Nothing really changes with this suggestion. 
    Post edited by Ray J. T. on
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Ray J. T. said:
    DavidD said:
    Ray J. T. said:

Technically speaking unless you were a PJ20 attendee all the sets will remain incomplete. The CD was only made available to the fans that bought tickets through the 10c! Nothing really changes with this suggestion. 
    You guys got your CD.  Leave the vinyl open to everyone.
    Ray J. T. said:
    DavidD said:
    Ray J. T. said:

Yup, That’s why I’m not buying the CD’s. But I listen to vinyl at home and I can’t even tell you the last time I put a cd in. So to only offer the vaults vinyl to a small group would be shitty. IMO 
    Hail, hail, the lucky ones.......I guess. 
    DavidD said:
    Ray J. T. said:
    DavidD said:
    Ray J. T. said:

Yup, That’s why I’m not buying the CD’s. But I listen to vinyl at home and I can’t even tell you the last time I put a cd in. So to only offer the vaults vinyl to a small group would be shitty. IMO 
    The point would be to keep the original intentions of the 10c, and having this remain a very limited run for the fans that purchased the fan club tickets. 
    Ray J. T. said:
    DavidD said:
    Ray J. T. said:
    DavidD said:
    Ray J. T. said:

The point would be to keep the original intentions of the 10c, and having this remain a very limited run for the fans that purchased the fan club tickets. 
    Yeah, that sounds fun for the fans. 
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Ray J. T. said:
    That's a really greedy and dumb idea.  You got fan club tickets to the show and a very limited cd for free, now you want vinyl too?  Give me a break.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • WildFlyWildFly Posts: 210
    Agree with Ray, to keep it limited only the 10c ticket holders for PJ20 should get vault 1 on vinyl!!
    I was unfortunately not at the show, but not due to not trying.
    Another way to keep it somewhat limited would be to award all the members who remained analog!!  Fuck yeah blood RED splatter vinyl to all analog members, and Black vinyl to all digital members.
    All members win completing vault 1.
    I don't give a crap how 10c sets up vault 2 on vinyl!
    Make it special 10C!!!
    Elitist fans. Imagine that. What makes you so much more worthy of having a Vault 1 vinyl than anyone else in the fan club? Like Scruffy said, you already got fan club tickets, hospitality, and a free CD not to mention the experience of the event itself, and now you want to keep the vinyl to yourself, too? Nice 1% line of thinking there.  ¿wHaT hApPeNeD tO tHe BaNd ThAt FoUgHt TiCkEtMaStEr? 
    edited May 2019
    WildFly said:
    Agree with Ray, to keep it limited only the 10c ticket holders for PJ20 should get vault 1 on vinyl!!
    I was unfortunately not at the show, but not due to not trying.
    Another way to keep it somewhat limited would be to award all the members who remained analog!!  Fuck yeah blood RED splatter vinyl to all analog members, and Black vinyl to all digital members.
    All members win completing vault 1.
    I don't give a crap how 10c sets up vault 2 on vinyl!
    Make it special 10C!!!
    Interesting! I like the idea of a special pressing for the fans that attended the festival as a way of keeping it a limited run. 
    Maybe a color/splatter pressing for the attendees and or the fans that remained ANALOG! Lets make this happen @Santos L. Halper
    Elitist fans. Imagine that. What makes you so much more worthy of having a Vault 1 vinyl than anyone else in the fan club? Like Scruffy said, you already got fan club tickets, hospitality, and a free CD not to mention the experience of the event itself, and now you want to keep the vinyl to yourself, too? Nice 1% line of thinking there.  ¿wHaT hApPeNeD tO tHe BaNd ThAt FoUgHt TiCkEtMaStEr? 
    This kinda started off as a bit of a joke. I am open to all fans having an opportunity to obtaining this record and completing the set. 
    However I really do like the idea that @WildFly just brought to the table. Making a special pressing for these attendees and or ANALOG remaining fans with something along the lines of a limited color/splatter type pressing. This would be a WIN/WIN for all fans. But 10c should really keep their intentions of making this vault 1 release a limited special release. Lets do it 10c.
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,864
    Guys, they struggle to get membership packages out annually, ain't no way they are doing a variant for a select amount of people that attended a show 7 years ago who specifically bought tickets from this site, who may or may not want to buy a vinyl pressing for $50 of a show they already have on CD. 

• Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,864
    edited May 2019
    I'm just saying, 10c likes to keep the logistics simple (who wouldn't), if Vaults 1&2 ever get pressed, its gonna be like 3-8. Sorry.

• ZodZod Posts: 9,941
    edited May 2019
    I think it's a horrible idea.  I don't think the CD was really limited on purpose.  It's not like they're numbered.  At the time it seemed like a clever gift idea to give out to people that went to that show (And later as a bonus gift with vs/vitalogy box sets).   To me it kind it would be a pretty big F.U. to all the fans that weren't lucky enough to attend the show (whether they strict it to only those people or gave variants to those people).

It's all moot though.  There's no way in hell 10c puts in the effort to actually track down every single person they sold a 10c ticket to those shows 8 years ago.  That's not their style at all :) 

I hope Vault #1 and #2 get proper pressings so we can all enjoy them in our collections.   Not to mention it creates a bigger financial incentive for the fan club/band as they'll sell more copies.
    Post edited by Zod on
    Guys, they struggle to get membership packages out annually, ain't no way they are doing a variant for a select amount of people that attended a show 7 years ago who specifically bought tickets from this site, who may or may not want to buy a vinyl pressing for $50 of a show they already have on CD. 

Zod said:
    I think it's a horrible idea.  I don't think the CD was really limited on purpose.  It's not like they're numbered.  At the time it seemed like a clever gift idea to give out to people that went to that show (And later as a bonus gift with vs/vitalogy box sets).   To me it kind it would be a pretty big F.U. to all the fans that weren't lucky enough to attend the show (whether they strict it to only those people or gave variants to those people).

It's all moot though.  There's no way in hell 10c puts in the effort to actually track down every single person they sold a 10c ticket to those shows 8 years ago.  That's not their style at all :) 

I hope Vault #1 and #2 get proper pressings so we can all enjoy them in our collections.   Not to mention it creates a bigger financial incentive for the fan club/band as they'll sell more copies.
    My posts were just about having a little fun on this thread. Obviously there isn't going to be an exclusive release or special type pressing to a limited amount of members that attended PJ20 with 10c tickets. To be quite honest, I don't think we will ever see these recordings on vinyl Although it would be kick ass if the 10c does in fact decide to put these out at some point. 
    Ray J. T. said:

Zod said:

My posts were just about having a little fun on this thread. Obviously there isn't going to be an exclusive release or special type pressing to a limited amount of members that attended PJ20 with 10c tickets. To be quite honest, I don't think we will ever see these recordings on vinyl Although it would be kick ass if the 10c does in fact decide to put these out at some point. 
    A few LOL or just kidding in your original post would help us understand your humour  ;)
    DavidD said:
    Ray J. T. said:

Zod said:

A few LOL or just kidding in your original post would help us understand your humour  ;)
    All in good fun. :lol:
    Page one BUMP!!
    June 10?
    You are finally turning 21?
    mcgruff10 said:
    June 10?
    And I expect some ice cold red wine from you, pal!
    mcgruff10 said:
    June 10?
    And I expect some ice cold red wine from you, pal!
    Done!
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    J
    U
    S
    T

D
    O

I
    T
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    June 10?

That would be so sweet if it did happen on June 10th.