POSTERS FOR SALE HERE NOW!!! EMEK and others

2»

Comments

• pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    No, I'm upset because he changed what I typed, quoted me, and said I wanted to give a guy a hand job...
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    pjtaper wrote:
    No, I'm upset because he changed what I typed, quoted me, and said I wanted to give a guy a hand job...
    well that too, of course :D:D:D
  • If you are going to make accusations about what I typed, at least get those accusations right.

And yet another thread you are involved in that turns into a total trainwreck because you can't handle that infantile temper of yours when someone says something the least bit offensive.

I would love to stay and play, but I have some work to do. I'll check back in in an hour or so.
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 9/10/23 coming soon
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    pjtaper wrote:

Maybe he's a fan of this thread started by our banned friend:

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=254784
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Maybe he's a fan of this thread started by our banned friend:

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=254784
    poor Lou....
    poor Lou....

Free Lou!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,973
    i think taper is not only upset by his comments, but by a lot of comments on here and on EB regarding certain posters :D

I understand being upset, and rightfully so. Taper has every right to live in a non-threatening, non-violent environment, as we all do. I just choose to pick my battles better, and when it is clear that I have lost, I shut up and go home. I dont intend or imply for Taper to do either, maybe just moniter and watch, bite your tongue or maybe your fingers, and take a breath.

You have to realize that the most evil people on this earth are actually goat farmers. Once they find where your goat is tied, they WILL get it.

Peace

BTW, Taper, I dont have a problem with you and wish you well in getting this little, insignificant problem resolved.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Free Lou!
    FREE THE BOSTON ONE!!! :D
    jaamfaan wrote:
    I understand being upset, and rightfully so. Taper has every right to live in a non-threatening, non-violent environment, as we all do. I just choose to pick my battles better, and when it is clear that I have lost, I shut up and go home. I dont intend or imply for Taper to do either, maybe just moniter and watch, bite your tongue or maybe your fingers, and take a breath.

You have to realize that the most evil people on this earth are actually goat farmers. Once they find where your goat is tied, they WILL get it.

Peace

BTW, Taper, I dont have a problem with you and wish you well in getting this little, insignificant problem resolved.
    exactly - you can't control what other people think and do. Not much you can do when they hide behind a computer speaking crap like that...
    jaamfaan wrote:
    I just choose to pick my battles better, and when it is clear that I have lost, I shut up and go home. I dont intend or imply for Taper to do either, maybe just moniter and watch, bite your tongue or maybe your pillow, and take a breath.

Oh boy. Here we go again. ;)
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• DiRtYyELLoWoCeAnDiRtYyELLoWoCeAn Medford, Ma Posts: 1,605
    Free Lou!
    BOS 9/28/04, 9/29/04
    MTL 9/15/05
    HRTFD 5/13/06
    BOS 5/24/06, 5/25/06
    VEGAS 7/6/06
    CHI 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19/08
    NYC 6/25/08
    HRTFD 6/27/08
    MANSFLD 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    E.V. BOS 8/1/08
    CHI 8/23/09, 8/24/09
    PHILLY 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    BOS 5/17/10
    CHI 7/19/13
    WOOSTA 10/15/13, 10/16/13
    HRTFD 10/25/13
    BOS 8/5/16, 8/7/16
    BOS 9/2/18, 9/4/18

Free Lou!
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    FREE THE BOSTON ONE!!! :D

hey there's more than one of us from Boston floatin' around ... mhmm ... (much to the dismay of everyone, I'm sure!)
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Oh boy. Here we go again. ;)

Who said anthing about "pillow"? I said fingers. Check it out.
    Anyway, back to the important stuff.

Looks like the website has just about been cleaned out. I only show 3 posters total now.

Nice catch.
  • cerebuscerebus Posts: 170
    Lou's on that EB thread now, using the words "cuntbuttons" and "dickshoe" like the old days.

I'm welling up, I really am.
  • $2,799 for the Emek Yikes!

They're high.
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-
    cerebus wrote:
    Lou's on that EB thread now, using the words "cuntbuttons" and "dickshoe" like the old days.

I'm welling up, I really am.
    yeah, we got lou on EB... he sure is missed around here though!
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    jaamfaan wrote:
    Anyway, back to the important stuff.

Looks like the website has just about been cleaned out. I only show 3 posters total now.

Nice catch.

He's not cleaned out ... I spoke to him via ebeans ... he's taking stuff down and fixing some of the things with the site ... it'll be back up.

some of those posters were WAY too high and won't sell ... the Pearl Jam one in particular.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,086
    I'm surprised this thread is still open so i just wanted to say high and that I do not think those prices are that good maybe I feel that way cuz I don't have that kind of money :(

if I were rich it would be different
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • ECMECM Posts: 1,687
    KDH12 wrote:
    I'm surprised this thread is still open so i just wanted to say high and that I do not think those prices are that good maybe I feel that way cuz I don't have that kind of money :(

if I were rich it would be different

I'm going over to EB to see what they are saying over there.... ;)

Also.... no Lou.... that sucks.... what kind of ban did he get? The short term "time out" or the Message Pit "death penalty"?
    wishlistfoundation.org