Options

not a complaint thread! any other board members with kinda crappy tix? nj 6/3

jacquireneejacquirenee Posts: 26
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
i'm so grateful to have these tix, but wondering if any other diehard fans will be near me. i didn't plan on going and didn't get 10c tix for this show, but ended up getting a late-released ticketmaster ticket in sec 113, row 26. the seat map shows that i'll have a rear view of the stage on mike's side. it looks like it could be a sort of side view, but i'm not sure. anyway, hoping i won't be with lame people who aren't that into the band. any board members going to be near me?
9/13/98 -- Hartford, CT
7/9/03 -- NY, NY
5/13/06 -- Hartford, CT
6/3/06 -- E. Rutherford, NJ
6/24/08 -- NY, NY
6/27/08 -- Hartford, CT
6/28/08 -- Mansfield, MA
10/30/09 -- Philadelphia, PA
5/15/10 -- Hartford, CT
5/21/10 -- NY, NY
10/25/13 -- Hartford, CT
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    hey, I will be in sec 114 row 25 for the first night. I didn't get 10C seats either and it wasn't for a lack of trying. I have never seen a show from back there so I am kinda stoked. I just hope that I have some people around me that don't mind someone who stands for the whole show and sings. If I have people who do care, oh well... they are beat...haha
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
  • Options
    PearlinitPearlinit Posts: 28
    I am coming up from Alabama for these 2 shows and I dont have any tix yet. It was a last minute decision, so I didnt get 10C seats. I have had no luck finding any on ticketmaster either. I hope they release more, I will be looking very often. If anyone knows of some extras going around, please let me know. Thanks

~do this~
    ... two birds is what they'll see ... getting lost upon their way ...
  • Options
    intothejamintothejam Posts: 25
    me and my buddy are also heading down for the saturday show, we dont have any tickets yet either. It seems like its sold out on ticketmaster so i dont know if they will release any, I hope they do or someone is selling a pair.
  • Options
    PineappleAnaPineappleAna Posts: 255
    there's a large amount of 10c members in philly/jersey that's why the rest of the tour has had great seating
  • Options
    Great point, Ana. I am keeping my fingers crossed and busy typing looking for tix to the shows and a hotel close to the venue. This was a last minute decision for me. I will make it happen!

Thanks
  • Options
    Pearlinit wrote:
    Great point, Ana. I am keeping my fingers crossed and busy typing looking for tix to the shows and a hotel close to the venue. This was a last minute decision for me. I will make it happen!

Thanks

youll have no problem finding tickets, once you get there : )
    "no more crowbars to my head"
  • Options
    CanvasAdamCanvasAdam Posts: 134
    Pearlinit wrote:
    I am coming up from Alabama for these 2 shows and I dont have any tix yet. It was a last minute decision, so I didnt get 10C seats. I have had no luck finding any on ticketmaster either. I hope they release more, I will be looking very often. If anyone knows of some extras going around, please let me know. Thanks

~do this~

wow i thought me and a girl named brandi were the only 2 people from alabama who traveled around seeing the guys lol. glad i was wrong =)
    1998... 9/3
    2000... 8/7, 8/15, 11/5, 11/6
    2001... 10/20, 10/21, 10/22
    2002... 12/8, 12/9
    2003... 4/9, 4/18, 4/19, 7/8, 7/9
    2004... 10/6, 10/8
    2006... 5/16, 5/17, 5/30
    2008... EV Solo 4/12, 4/13, 4/16
    2008... PJ 6/14, 7/12
    2008... Stone Solo 10/11
  • Options
    Hell yeah! I have been to Chicago already a couple weeks ago. The Jersey shows will be my last for this tour though. I thought I was the only person in Alabama that traveled to the band. Glad to know there are more of us out there. Now I just need tix to the shows. lol

~do this~