Options

psst...4/19/19

Comments

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,933
    edited April 2019
    100 Pacer said:
    I’m a little behind: aside from the colour any difference between the versions?
    the tenclub version included the full "Copenhagen 2007" show on side B and a limited edition lithograph.

(Nothing points to they being different what I know)
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,419
    demetrios said:
    Damn... Santos scooped you!  =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Easy pass. Didn't buy on RSD, and if this is the same limited song selection/partial playlist, there's nothing particularly special about these tunes that I need this on a colored vinyl when I already have the CD...and from comments I've seen, it's not properly mixed. Have at it flippers.
    Yup. I passed by stacks and stacks of these on RSD. I don't understand the band's current infatuation with releasing incomplete shows on vinyl. We've seen it with recent vaults and with this and I'll pass each time. Put the full show on vinyl and I'm all over it.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    edited April 2019
    So like, this is the one being offered later? 
    Crossing fingers
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,724
    on2legs said:
    demetrios said:
    Damn... Santos scooped you!  =)
    I know. Man I'm slacking. :( 

Current bid $305. =)
  • Options
    Porch DwellerPorch Dweller Posts: 101
    edited April 2019
     =) 
    Post edited by Porch Dweller on
  • Options
    drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,384
    Passed 500. I would be pissed if I spent that much only to find out it’s being (probably) released later on.
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
    timbo1972timbo1972 Posts: 319
    Passed 500. I would be pissed if I spent that much only to find out it’s being (probably) released later on.
    If it’s for charity it’s a little different. More about the donation than the tunes.
    14.10.2000 Houston, 09.09.2006 Marseilles, 11.09.2006 Paris, 18.06.2007 London, 17.08.2009 Manchester, 18.08.2009 London, 22.06.2010 Dublin, 23.06.2010 Belfast, 25.06.2010 London
  • Options
    PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,247
    100 Pacer said:
    the tenclub version included the full "Copenhagen 2007" show on side B and a limited edition lithograph.

That show needs to be a vault!

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,692
    100 Pacer said:

That show needs to be a vault!
    Should or could have signed it since they were rsd ambassadors. Would fetch alot more
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,765
    jeffbr said:
    Easy pass. Didn't buy on RSD, and if this is the same limited song selection/partial playlist, there's nothing particularly special about these tunes that I need this on a colored vinyl when I already have the CD...and from comments I've seen, it's not properly mixed. Have at it flippers.
    Yup. I passed by stacks and stacks of these on RSD. I don't understand the band's current infatuation with releasing incomplete shows on vinyl. We've seen it with recent vaults and with this and I'll pass each time. Put the full show on vinyl and I'm all over it.
    It sold out, can't find it anywhere but ebay currently.  Also there infatuation has been made plainly clear with the Vaults, they are using multi-track sources only on the vinyl release, so therefore prior to 2000 many if not all of these will have holes.  Bretl Eliason has already confirmed this multiple times.  
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    PB11041 said:
    jeffbr said:
    It sold out, can't find it anywhere but ebay currently.  Also there infatuation has been made plainly clear with the Vaults, they are using multi-track sources only on the vinyl release, so therefore prior to 2000 many if not all of these will have holes.  Bretl Eliason has already confirmed this multiple times.  
    I've been finding Pearl Jam's Live At Easy Street vinyl daily on many many online record stores. You gotta follow https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/279234/pearl-jam-easy-street-records-live-for-record-store-day/p20 or yet my Twitter feed. Been hooking everyone with copies for those still ISO.

• Options
    moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
    Here’s a thought. Could 10C not sale these to all 10C members and take a portion of the sales and put it towards charity? 
    Good for those that can and want to drop this amount of coin for charity!! 
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,840
    Vault six should be in New Jersey Monday afternoon.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Speaking of New Jersey... Cameron Crowe is going to be in Asbury Park next weekend for their film festival.  I’m thinking of heading over there with some stuff to get signed if I can find the free time. =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    I Don’t really get the colour vinyl thing. I like basic black. 
    Color does look cool and all but doesn’t increase value to me.
  • Options
    moozeekfanmoozeekfan Posts: 194
    jeffbr said:
    There was a video/thread for RSD on here with Kevin Cole and the owner of Easy Street where they talked about why it’s only seven songs instead of the full show.  Allegedly, something went wrong with the live recording so the entire show can’t (or won’t) be released.  The video is below it’s at the six minute mark or so.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4283MtGyBS4
    Target Center - Jun 30, 1998
    Allstate Arena - Oct 09, 2000
    Xcel Energy Center - Jun 16, 2003
    United Center - Jun 18, 2003
    Fort William Garden - Sep 09, 2005
    Xcel Energy Center - Jun 27, 2006
    United Center - Aug 23, 2009
    Xcel Energy Center - Oct 19, 2014
    Xcel Energy Center - August 31, 2023
    Xcel Energy Center - September 2, 2023
  • Options
    jeffbr said:
    There was a video/thread for RSD on here with Kevin Cole and the owner of Easy Street where they talked about why it’s only seven songs instead of the full show.  Allegedly, something went wrong with the live recording so the entire show can’t (or won’t) be released.  The video is below it’s at the six minute mark or so.  

Hey! Don’t try to interject facts into people’s complaining!  =)

• Options
    KN219077KN219077 Montana Posts: 897
    jeffbr said:

It’s really too bad. The EP shows how ON the band was. There’s some real intensity to the performances
  • Options
    Already @ $1,099.10 Canadian!
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Did you get any updates after Fife on 4/17?  Mine says it is coming by end of day Today as well, but it usually has to go somewhere 180 miles away before it ends up on a truck or plane back my way.

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,840
    I just tracked it and this is what I got:

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,216
    My splatter arrives today.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    that's gross....
  • Options
    PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,247
    tbergs said:
    that's gross....
    I'm guessing mine will show up late next week.. I hate not having a tracking number.. Would order way more often it that was provided..

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • Options
    tbergs said:
    that's gross....
    I'm guessing mine will show up late next week.. I hate not having a tracking number.. Would order way more often it that was provided..

I have to disagree. Id rather not know where my splatter is traveling
  • Options
    Naturally, my 6 just checked into New Windsor CT.  So random.  Sometimes my shipments go to Springfield MA, sometimes New Windsor CT but without fail they always miss any of the new york facilities. Best guess is Wednesday in the ups truck.

• Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,933
    I like it If its part of the original art direction. Not just some random color to increase sales
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    I like it If its part of the original art direction. Not just some random color to increase sales
    Sometimes too much of the effort goes into the color (or picture discs)
    and the quality control of the sound is missed. 
  • Options
    moozeekfanmoozeekfan Posts: 194
    on2legs said:
    jeffbr said:

Hey! Don’t try to interject facts into people’s complaining!  =)
    LOL!
    Target Center - Jun 30, 1998
    Allstate Arena - Oct 09, 2000
    Xcel Energy Center - Jun 16, 2003
    United Center - Jun 18, 2003
    Fort William Garden - Sep 09, 2005
    Xcel Energy Center - Jun 27, 2006
    United Center - Aug 23, 2009
    Xcel Energy Center - Oct 19, 2014
    Xcel Energy Center - August 31, 2023
    Xcel Energy Center - September 2, 2023