Options

SOLD: Sevens and other non-PJ vinyl

AiCPearlJamWeenAiCPearlJamWeen Posts: 785
edited April 2019 in Lost Dogs
Hello,

At another financial cross road and need to offload Sevens, sadly. I'm looking to get $330 for it. Vinyl and packaging in very very good condition. When I first got it, I spun track one once then put it away and never touched it again. If you're interested please PM. I can send pictures later tonight, I am at work right now.

Also, I have The Kinks "Everyone's in Show-Biz". Paid $50 for it, asking $40, never been played. Also, I have Mad Season Above remaster I am willing to sell for $50. 

Thanks for looking!

Jason S.
10C: 369,xxx

Post edited by AiCPearlJamWeen on

Comments

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,150
    Hey dude wishing you luck but in all due respect I think you’re a bit high on the asking price of the 7’s.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    I've been out of the collecting game for a while. Pretty much checked out eBay and saw they were going for around that. Just don't want to get ripped off and lowball the value and future value of it. Honestly, don't know what they've been actually going for on here, and if I say "make me an offer", mods get on me and tell me to set a price.  
  • Options
    PaigePaige Posts: 365
    I did a quick search and a couple sold around $180-185 and didn’t sell at $220-230.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,150
    Not being the price police at all, trying to help- they’ve recently been here for around 180.  I know because I’ve been watching
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    Ah, well I'd like at least $200, with shipping included in that number. 
  • Options
    No worries, I didn't take offense. Thanks for enlightening me to the going price!
  • Options
    BB162610BB162610 Upstate NY Posts: 541
    OP as a frame of reference, I bought one for $150 shipped a few weeks ago. That was a really good price. They seem to be in the $180 range as others have suggested.