Dear 10c... (EV Euro 10c Tickets)

2»

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    just_one said:
    lets be proffecionals for a minute and not fans
    u are a promoter..or ,u have a venue..or u have a ticket ventor company
    are u gonna give the whole 5-10 first rows to the fan club of the artsit?
    do u really think those businesman are stupid?who will be that stupid to make deals like that..?
    u pay upfront the artsit tons of money,,why do him favor give hiim all the first row tikets to please him and his fans and not your costmers,via your sale?your ticket vendor,your fees?
    do u guys think artist of fan clubs has a huge saying how the tickets will be split?
    really suprise me they can even get the best location in the venue fan club tickets..
    for me,they get what they give them,,
    the boss..isnt the bands,isnt the fan club isnt the artsit,,is the promoter..he hire the artist he is in charge..he make the calls..
     in a venue of 10.000 he gives 1000 tix to the fan club..some good ones,,some ok  and some bad seats,,and he is done with it.
    While i do appreciate everything you do for 10c members and PJ fans in general i would like to point out that sometimes (not always) you are completly wrong and this is one of these times.

If a band is booked in a venue, arena whatever you want to call it , by the time everything is arranjed the band and it´s band manager are in charge of every single little thing that goes on inside the venue and during the time the band/arena stays there.

That means if the band manager when signing contracts and stuff can demand that the fan club members have early access to the show or that x ou y amount of tickets can be transfer to the fan club for sale by them.

How do i know this? Because i used to work for a well known portuguese singer and if for he these were common rules and i can only imagine how big it is for worldwide known bands like Pearl Jam or Eddie
    u are complitely wrong..like WRONG..ticketmaster?livenation?..promoter that bids to get the artsit he wants and paid the higher price that others?/sure..will listen to bands managers demands..he wil  about a case of beer in the fridge,some fresh fruits,and a bathtube
    tickets prices?seating split?..he goes with his pocket and his business.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Get_Right said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    10c Tickets are in dollars, remember that. General sale is in Euros. So the 10c prices are very close to the most expensive normal price 
    Good point.  That makes the 10C tickets cheaper. $275 = 242.33 euros. TM prices are 112 euros X 2=224 plus fees. Id guess the fees will be around 20 euros per ticket if not more. That means TM would be about 264 Euros for two tickets. Just trying to understand if 10C tickets are more as has been claimed. I never been good at math :)
    Surely 20 Euros in fees per ticket is inflated? I’ve never seen them that high?
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    Get_Right said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    10c Tickets are in dollars, remember that. General sale is in Euros. So the 10c prices are very close to the most expensive normal price 
    Good point.  That makes the 10C tickets cheaper. $275 = 242.33 euros. TM prices are 112 euros X 2=224 plus fees. Id guess the fees will be around 20 euros per ticket if not more. That means TM would be about 264 Euros for two tickets. Just trying to understand if 10C tickets are more as has been claimed. I never been good at math :)
    Well we will know for sure tomorrow.  I have definitely paid that much and more in service charges, and in some cases, plus more additional fees for shipping.
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,547
    Get_Right said:
    just_one said:
    do u really think those businesman are stupid?who will be that stupid to make deals like that..?
    u pay upfront the artsit tons of money,,why do him favor give hiim all the first row tikets to please him and his fans and not your costmers,via your sale?your ticket vendor,your fees?
    do u guys think artist of fan clubs has a huge saying how the tickets will be split?
    really suprise me they can even get the best location in the venue fan club tickets..
    the boss..isnt the bands,isnt the fan club isnt the artsit,,is the promoter..he hire the artist he is in charge..he make the calls..
     in a venue of 10.000 he gives 1000 tix to the fan club..some good ones,,some ok  and some bad seats,,and he is done with it.

That means if the band manager when signing contracts and stuff can demand that the fan club members have early access to the show or that x ou y amount of tickets can be transfer to the fan club for sale by them.

That is simply not true with ticketmaster and live nation. TM hates fan clubs because they prevent TM from jacking up the prices for the best seats. The 10C fights for every seat. The public onsale for Ed has not happened yet. How is it known that the 10C prices are higher? I don't see the prices listed yet. 
    EDIT: 112 Euros for Barcelona before fees. 
    275 for two 10C tix
    that is about the same if fees are 25 per ticket
    As I have stated many MANY times on here TM does NOT set ticket prices. No matter how expensive or cheap the prices are set by the promoter in agreement with the ARTIST.

Also, while TM typically doesn't like to deal with fanubs, they have become more amenable lately.

10club decides ticket location distribution NOT TM.
    Notice the difference in ticket announcements between PJ and EV shows. PJ shows get ALL the best seats for fanclub. EV gets a random selection among the best seats.
  • Options
    Matts3221Matts3221 Posts: 658
    just_one said:
    While i do appreciate everything you do for 10c members and PJ fans in general i would like to point out that sometimes (not always) you are completly wrong and this is one of these times.

If a band is booked in a venue, arena whatever you want to call it , by the time everything is arranjed the band and it´s band manager are in charge of every single little thing that goes on inside the venue and during the time the band/arena stays there.

How do i know this? Because i used to work for a well known portuguese singer and if for he these were common rules and i can only imagine how big it is for worldwide known bands like Pearl Jam or Eddie

This is so off base , TM or LN have their own pre-sales , Fenway Park has their own Pre-Sales , season ticket holders , CITI card offers , so many things go into how many actual seats are giving to the 10C , even if you don't like the seats they are fighting for them. TM has ownership of stub hub they want those seats on secondary markets.

If this was the case then every good seat would be a 10C seat.

• Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,881
    Matts3221 said:
    even if you don't like the seats they are fighting for them. TM has ownership of stub hub they want those seats on secondary markets.

If this was the case then every good seat would be a 10C seat.

Exactly.
    I'm not an apologist, I hate that EV tix are a total crapshoot, especially in these bigger venues, they should go with the PJ model, but I have faith that they try to secure the best seats they can for 10C.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    Get_Right said:
    just_one said:

That is simply not true with ticketmaster and live nation. TM hates fan clubs because they prevent TM from jacking up the prices for the best seats. The 10C fights for every seat. The public onsale for Ed has not happened yet. How is it known that the 10C prices are higher? I don't see the prices listed yet. 
    275 for two 10C tix
    As I have stated many MANY times on here TM does NOT set ticket prices. No matter how expensive or cheap the prices are set by the promoter in agreement with the ARTIST.

Also, while TM typically doesn't like to deal with fanubs, they have become more amenable lately.

Notice the difference in ticket announcements between PJ and EV shows. PJ shows get ALL the best seats for fanclub. EV gets a random selection among the best seats.

Well then surely you know about dynamic pricing where the pricing for individual seats can change based on demand and location. Cant do that with fan clubs. And there have been some questions about the verified resale prices as well. TM would prefer to squeeze every dollar out of each ticket rather than allocate tickets to a fan club.  Unless of course that fan club ticket is bundled with VIP experience, merch or something else that allows them to sell the tickets for a higher price. What about when unsold VIP seats get released at a reduced price?  Management, artist, promoter, and TM may all be in agreement on prices or a minimum revenue amount, but TM does manipulate the pricing. 
  • Options
    DercheefDercheef Germany Posts: 732
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    Well we will know for sure tomorrow.  I have definitely paid that much and more in service charges, and in some cases, plus more additional fees for shipping.

Ticket fees for the dublin show are 7,15€.
    2006:Arnhem,Bern,Berlin
    2007:München,Düsseldorf,Nijmegen
    2008:NY1,NY2,Mansfield1,Mansfield2
    2009:London,Rotterdam,Berlin,Manchester,London
    2010:NY1,NY2,Dublin,Belfast,Berlin
    2011:PJ20,Montreal,TorontoI+II,Hamilton
    2012:Amsterdam I+II, Prague, Berlin I+II, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen
    2013: Phoenix, San Diego, LA I+II, Oakland
    2014: Amsterdam I+II, Vienna, Berlin
    2016: Philly I+II, MSG I+II
  • Options
    eboweddieeboweddie Posts: 924
    The handling fee to print out your own ticket!!! Love that one. I'm still waiting for my cheque from previous gigs  :)

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,547
    Get_Right said:
    Get_Right said:
    just_one said:

275 for two 10C tix

Well then surely you know about dynamic pricing where the pricing for individual seats can change based on demand and location. Cant do that with fan clubs. And there have been some questions about the verified resale prices as well. TM would prefer to squeeze every dollar out of each ticket rather than allocate tickets to a fan club.  Unless of course that fan club ticket is bundled with VIP experience, merch or something else that allows them to sell the tickets for a higher price. What about when unsold VIP seats get released at a reduced price?  Management, artist, promoter, and TM may all be in agreement on prices or a minimum revenue amount, but TM does manipulate the pricing. 
    Dynamic pricing can only be done in coordination  with the artist and management as well as promoter.
    Prices, discounts,  groupings, etc are ALL done with permission from artist, management, and promoter. TM does NOT operate in a vacuum.
    TM does not get a piece of the ticket pie. Their money comes from the ticket selling "fees" that yes do escalate as the price does.

And NO I'm not defending TM actions just trying to dispel rumours, myths, and conspiracy theories. 

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Do I need to post again why 10c lotto is the best thing ever?? Relax. Get your drink and enjoy the fuckin cluster fuck online. Only Spanish website works.. Rest crash.. Thank u 10c. No need to even blink and we have secure tickets. Thank u 10c
    7 of 10 shows had 99% to score!! Epic!! 
    Always go 10c  tixt 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,247
    I've never had seated tics before.. When will we know where we sit?! 

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • Options
    RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,625

When you pick up the tickets. 
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,247
    RS151862 said:

When you pick up the tickets. 
    Thank you!

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018