PJ Radio

Comments

• kaseylilykaseylily Michigan, USA Posts: 259
    NHiding said:
    back up and running.
    Thanks  =)
  • NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    Pesky gremlins chewing up wires again. Sorry for the interruption. Will get back online asap.
    and back up and runnin. enjoy!

• jwc6160jwc6160 Posts: 321
    Any insight to the channel being removed from Tunein?
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

EV@ Innings Festival in AZ 2023
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    Rob, when are we (the fans) going to take over SiriusXM's Ch.22? :smile:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
    PJ radio now removed from radio.net as well. Why are they removing the station from these services? 
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

edited May 2019
    The one from this site isn't working right now either.  :s
     everything okay?!
    Need my PJ radio!
    Please help!!
    Post edited by kaseylily on
    Sounds good this morning  =)
  • Tiz10Tiz10 South Florida Posts: 270
    Curious if PJ Radio will return to TuneIn any time soon
    August 17th 1998 Indianapolis, IN
    August 18th 2000 Indianapolis, IN
    June 22nd 2003 Indianapolis, IN
    June 11th 2008 West Palm Beach, FL
    June 12th 2008 Tampa, FL
    October 15th 2013 Worcester, MA
    October 16th 2013 Worcester, MA
    October 3rd 2014 St.Louis, MO
    April 8th 2016 Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    April 9th 2016 Miami, FL
    April 11th 2016 Tampa, FL
    August 5th 2016 Boston, MA (Fenway 1)
    August 7th 2016 Boston, MA (Fenway 2)
    April 7th 2017 Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    Tiz10 said:
    Curious if PJ Radio will return to TuneIn any time soon
    Me too. Radio.net came back but tunein is still down. 
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

• iO letsgoiO letsgo Posts: 186
    any update on PJ Radio returning to Tunein??  I've never used Radio.net, is it better??
    iO letsgo said:
    any update on PJ Radio returning to Tunein??  I've never used Radio.net, is it better??
    I think it’s the same station. I miss tunein because my car has the app direct without having to stream from my phone. No idea what the cost is to push the station to Tunein but I really wish it would return. I was hoping it was a way to shove people to Sirius during the free listen period and it would return after but no dice. Also odd that they just pulled it after all this time with no explanation. 
    KC 2010
    Lincoln 2014
    New York 2016
    Seattle 2018
    St Louis 2022

• 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    Loved hearing the 2014 Trieste concert on Sirius/XM today on the way home from work.  Everything about the Trieste concert was amazing including the venue, the city itself, the surrounding area, visiting Ljubljana in neighbouring Slovenia, the caves in Slovenia, on and on.  Was an amazing trip! Thanks for playing this show and bringing back so many great memories. One of the best vacations ever. 

• iO letsgoiO letsgo Posts: 186
    jwc6160 said:
    iO letsgo said:
    I think it’s the same station. I miss tunein because my car has the app direct without having to stream from my phone. No idea what the cost is to push the station to Tunein but I really wish it would return. I was hoping it was a way to shove people to Sirius during the free listen period and it would return after but no dice. Also odd that they just pulled it after all this time with no explanation. 
    Thanks for the input @jwc6160 That car app sounds sweet.  I would always stream PJ Radio via tunein during runs and workouts, now i'm getting fat lol.  Might have to get Sirius again 
  • bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    NHiding said:
    Kevinman said:
    Sorry if this has been mentioned already, just joining the thread.  Why does it seem like the same group of songs are played over and over again?  This is why I ordered Sattelite radio.  It's not just on the Pearl Jam channel, but on all channels I listen to.  It's the same as regular radio without the commercials.  I was hoping for more of a variety, especially with PJ having so many songs to choose from, considering all of their live performances.
    This thread is mainly pertaining to the 10club Radio that is offered here on this site by clicking on the radio antenna icon on the top right of the page below the sign in/out button.  I think you'll find that's what you're looking for in terms of a greater variety of PJ songs

PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
    Hey WTF? Where are you?
    where's pj radio?
    Not working for me either.
    Someone help us please!
     :| 
  • LizJLizJ Posts: 334
    Still not working  :|
    Sorry for that outage there folks, but you know what they say about Sunday. Good news is we're back up and running. #yagottaserversomebody
  • LizJLizJ Posts: 334
    Thank you 😊 
    edited July 2019
    NHiding said:
    Sorry for that outage there folks, but you know what they say about Sunday. Good news is we're back up and running. #y
    agottaserversomebody

Thank YOU!
    Post edited by kaseylily on
    It's too quiet again... :s
    kaseylily said:
    aware of the situation. gremlins, heat, trump, all kinds of monday morning bs interfering with our stream. your patience is appreciated. 
    NHiding said:
    kaseylily said:
    aware of the situation. gremlins, heat, trump, all kinds of monday morning bs interfering with our stream. your patience is appreciated. 
    LOL thank you 😁
    kaseylily said:
    NHiding said:
    kaseylily said:
    LOL thank you 😁

Gremlins thwarted and back up and running. Rock on!
    NHiding said:
    kaseylily said:
    NHiding said:
    kaseylily said:
    LOL thank you 😁

Gremlins thwarted and back up and running. Rock on!
    You're the best! 
  • rattzey said:
    Cool Check out the home page New Pearl Jam Radio Sweet

audio stream:
    http://75.102.43.202/live
    I would like to give Pearl Jam radio a score of 10/10 for enjoyment, personal fulfilment, happiness and overall satisfaction.  It's great because I can listen all day long whilst at work... I heart PJ radio. Thank you Pearl Jam for all that you give!
    rattzey said:

audio stream:
    I would like to give Pearl Jam radio a score of 10/10 for enjoyment, personal fulfilment, happiness and overall satisfaction.  It's great because I can listen all day long whilst at work... I heart PJ radio. Thank you Pearl Jam for all that you give!
    Thanks and we're glad you're enjoying!
  • NHiding said:
    rattzey said:

audio stream:
    Thanks and we're glad you're enjoying!

Hi, I have noticed Pearl Jam radio keeps cutting out which is reducing my level of enjoyment, personal fulfilment, happiness and overall satisfaction! Is there any particular reason for this or is there anything I can do? Many thanks!