Eddie vedder EU tour 2019

Comments

• SenlickSenlick United States Posts: 80
    I won Berlin, but lost Dublin.  Is there a presale for Dublin? If so, when is it and does anyone have a presale code they can share?
  • JB249845JB249845 Posts: 18
    Won Dublin 😊 phew!!!
  • just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,905
    just_one said:
    just an idea...lets all "get together" here and do a petition like thing so that they can get us the best seats for EV.

what do you all think?
    Good idea. But do You really think 10c will be interested in? 
    we dont know if we dont try....
  • binaural2002binaural2002 Germany Posts: 2,367
    just_one said:
    just_one said:
    just an idea...lets all "get together" here and do a petition like thing so that they can get us the best seats for EV.

what do you all think?
    Good idea. But do You really think 10c will be interested in? 
    we dont know if we dont try....
    That's correct. But as I remember, 10c wasn't very interested in having some problems with tickets, merchandise, shop, ...
    But hey, let's try! I will sign the petition!
    Pearl Jam 11 / 306 / 121
    96 Zurich - 00 RaR - 07 Munich - 10 Berlin - 12 Berlin² - 14 Amsterdam² Berlin - 18 Berlin - 22 Zurich
    Eddie Vedder 1 / 27 / 27
    19 Düsseldorf
    Watch my videos on YouTube
    Pearl Jam/ Eddie Vedder Setlist-statistics in Google Drive-document >>>click here<<<
  • Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    edited March 2019
    I lost my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice. Amsterdam 1 & 2 and Dublin ( I really wanted to visit Dublin and spend a week there...never been) (sorry not Brussels as I said before) If anyone can help me out with any of my shows please pm me.
    Post edited by Thanks Pete on
  • VillagePJVillagePJ Peterborough, UK Posts: 195
    Scored Dublin tickets  :)
    Hoping those who missed out get a chance to get in on pre sales. Keep an eye out for 10c doing what the do well and trying to help everyone score tickets. They may email those that missed out with pre sale codes.
    London, Hyde Park 25/6/10
    Isle of Wight 23/6/12
    London, Hammersmith 31/7/12 (EV)
    Leeds 8/7/14
    Milton Keynes 11/7/14
    London, Shepherds Bush Empire 11/11/14 (EV The Who tribute)
    Boston, Fenway Park 05/08/16
    Boston, Fenway Park 07/08/16
    London, Hammersmith Apollo 2017 (EV)
    London, Hammersmith Apollo 2017 (EV)
    Taormina, Sicily June 2017 (EV)
    London, O2 Arena 18th June 2018
    London, O2 Arena 19th June 2018 :(
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,876
    I lost my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice. Amsterdam 1 & 2 and Brussels. If any can help me out with any of my shows please pm me.
    How? Brussels was at 99%.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    I lost my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choice. Amsterdam 1 & 2 and Brussels. If any can help me out with any of my shows please pm me.
    How? Brussels was at 99%.

I meant Dublin
  • FroggieFroggie Cork Posts: 207
    Got Dublin tickets. And partner did too. There are three of us going including another 10 Club Member who didn’t enter. So have 1 spare for Dublin. Feel free to Pm. 

Delighted to be going again. Eddie show number 4 😄

• Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    just_one said:

what do you all think?
    This should apply to any show that was at 99% at the end of the 10c presale
    Kearnsy
  • just_one said:

what do you all think?
    I’m in.
    '06: Antwerp, Paris // '07: Werchter // '09: Rotterdam // '10: Werchter // '12: Werchter // '14: Amsterdam 1 // '18: Amsterdam 2, Pinkpop
  • LeafLeaf Posts: 11
    edited March 2019
    Won Brussels, first and only choice!  :) Good luck to everyone!
    Leaf
  • Lost all of my bids! Looking for Amsterdam 1 & 2, Brussels and Dublin if anyone has spares
  • MoonpigMoonpig Posts: 659
    pepesvb said:
    Moonpig said:
    Feel like cancelling the 10c tickets now and see what I can get from general sale!

Has anyone actually had good 10c tickets? It seems like most have only posted negative views on them.
    Last time I saw Ed in Dublin I got my tickets through 10c. 4 rows back dead centre in line with Eddie. Best I've ever had, no complaints.
    Do you mean 4th row? Sorry for English...
    Yep 4th row 
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,622
    Congrats on the wins everyone. Surprised at all of the first pick Dublin losses. Guess having no double show in London like in 2017 with 10 club tickets really hurt those odds for first pick. Keep an eye out here there will be plenty of singles pop up and I bet any money that if you are fast on the sale Friday you will get close or better seats than you would have gotten here. 
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    good luckm and congrats to all score tix..hope u got what u want.
    ticket buddy won berlin,,we are good to go,,easy smooth for 10c member sale.
    thanks 10c for the advantage of 10c ticklets and the lotto..fast,safe,easy
    thanks again
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • hadrieliahadrielia Posts: 123
    Dimi any hint about who will join Eddie in berlin?
    06/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - Hammersmith Apollo - London /////  09/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - 3Arena - Dublin ///// 19/06/18 - Pearl Jam - O2 - London ////// 10/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Palau Sant Jordi - Barcelona ////// 12/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Mad Cool Festival - Madrid ////// 14/07/18 -Pearl Jam - NOS Alive Festival - Lisbon
  • CB254133CB254133 Posts: 153
    PJNB said:
    Congrats on the wins everyone. Surprised at all of the first pick Dublin losses. Guess having no double show in London like in 2017 with 10 club tickets really hurt those odds for first pick. Keep an eye out here there will be plenty of singles pop up and I bet any money that if you are fast on the sale Friday you will get close or better seats than you would have gotten here. 
    I think you are right about better seats being available on Friday,

However,

I was lucky and won Dublin (my compulsory 2nd ticket went within seconds of posting on here) , so I know I am going 2 days before the hassle and refresh button breaking general sale stampede.  In the past I have had some good seats with 10C tickets and also scored some poor tickets, but on all occassions I got into a sold out gig with a much better view than those who unfortunately didn't get in!  Getting 10C tickets doesn't automatically mean I will get great seats but it does mean that I am going!!! =)=)

Good luck to all those still looking for tickets. 
  • TreesmotherTreesmother Netherlands Posts: 24
    I got:
    - Amsterdam June 10
    - Brussel June 12
    - Dusseldorf June 30

For all above shows I have a spare ticket available. Let me know if you are interested.

Both Amsterdam and Brussels are gone.. Düsseldorf still available..
    Instagram: Treesmother
  • just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,905
    @dimitrispearljam any hope for a 2nd Lisbon show on June 19th? The show will sold out super fast for sure. The hype here in LIsbon is gigantic!
  • Hi everyone!
    I missed out on Amsterdam so I’m looking for spares for Amsterdam 1&2 and/or Brussels. Please DM if you can help me out.

All the best/ Joel from Sweden
    92 Roskilde
    96 Cork, Dublin, London x 2
    00 Barcelona, Stockholm
    03 Uniondale
    06 Verona, Milan
    07 London, Copenhagen
    09 Berlin
    10 Dublin, Belfast
    11 Alpine Valley x 2
    12 Amsterdam x 2, Stockholm, Oslo
    13 Brooklyn x 2
    14 Amsterdam x 2, Berlin, Stockholm
    16 MSG x 2
    18 Prague, Krakow, Berlin
    22 Stockholm, Copenhagen
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    just_one said:
    @dimitrispearljam any hope for a 2nd Lisbon show on June 19th? The show will sold out super fast for sure. The hype here in LIsbon is gigantic!
    i dont have any info for more shows 
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    Excellent timing... on saturday after the Berlin concert there’s a gin festival in Berlin... see you guys there?! 😎
  • TreesmotherTreesmother Netherlands Posts: 24
    I got:
    - Amsterdam June 10
    - Brussel June 12
    - Dusseldorf June 30

For all above shows I have a spare ticket available. Let me know if you are interested.

Both Amsterdam and Brussels are gone.. Düsseldorf still available..
    Düsseldorf ticket reserved..
    Instagram: Treesmother
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Won Dublin. See you there :sunglasses:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • pepesvbpepesvb Posts: 18
    just_one said:

what do you all think?
    I'm in!
  • 20LEgend20LEgend Posts: 11
    Dublin 
    28/10/96 LONDON
    04/06/00 MANCHESTER
    23/09/06 BERLIN
    18/06/07 LONDON
    17/08/09 MANCHESTER
    23/06/10 BELFAST
    25/06/10 LONDON
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,832
    emjot said:
    Won Dublin. See you there :sunglasses:
    Sweet!
  • axellaire8axellaire8 Belgium Posts: 222
    Leaf said:
    Won Brussels, first and only choice!  :) Good luck to everyone!
    Me too. So happy ☺ see you there! Hope everyone had lost will win at general sale. Good luck everybody! Thank you so much 10C!

1996: Paris/2006: Paris/2007: Werchter/2010: Werchter/2012: Amsterdam 1 and Werchter/2014: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2018: Amsterdam 1&2 and Werchter/2022: Werchter and Amsterdam 2

EV: 2012: Amsterdam/2017: Antwerpen/2019: Bruxelles

• DogboyDogboy Posts: 44
    edited March 2019
    Have spare....
    1 x 10c Dublin 

.....need.....

1 × Amsterdam  night2 

Happy to pay any price difference 
    Post edited by Dogboy on