Comments

• Options
    $100 for your time. Just need it picked up and taken over to a UPS store where they will prepare it and ship it to me. 

Bump
  • Options
    leep75leep75 Posts: 265
    Is it already pre-packaged? So basically just a pickup and drop off and pre paid shipping label ?

leep
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,767
    If that's Valparaiso, I should be able to do it for you. Maybe not until Friday afternoon/Saturday. I am about 20 minutes from Valpo. 

As leep75 said, it is packaged and prepaid shipping, right?

In exchange for the money to me, I would be interested in the money being sent to @elwayvedder for his Operation Yellow Ribbon fundraiser. He can then send me whatever pics he wants.
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • Options
    If that's Valparaiso, I should be able to do it for you. Maybe not until Friday afternoon/Saturday. I am about 20 minutes from Valpo. 

As leep75 said, it is packaged and prepaid shipping, right?

In exchange for the money to me, I would be interested in the money being sent to @elwayvedder for his Operation Yellow Ribbon fundraiser. He can then send me whatever pics he wants.
    That’s awesome. I’ll PM you. It comes down to picking up the poster at an auction house and taking it over to the UPS store so they could pack it and then ship it to me. 

Thank you!
  • Options
    PJinILPJinIL satan's bed Posts: 431
    This is awesome to see. I've poked my head in a couple threads today and found negativity. That's not the case everyday I come on the boards, but increasingly so. Anyway, this stuff right here, seeing one helping another, is exactly what I needed. 

I'm so glad it's working out for the OP and sharing love with OYR! Very nice :) 
    It's amazing what you hear when you take time to listen.
  • Options
    leep75leep75 Posts: 265
    I'll defer to @darwinstheory to take care of it he/she wants as I am over an hour away from Valpo so not necessarily close, i just knew that I didn't have anything else going on this weekend since my wife is working a 12 hour shift on saturday.  However, if something falls through, I would still do it if needed.

leep
  • Options
    leep75 said:
    I'll defer to @darwinstheory to take care of it he/she wants as I am over an hour away from Valpo so not necessarily close, i just knew that I didn't have anything else going on this weekend since my wife is working a 12 hour shift on saturday.  However, if something falls through, I would still do it if needed.
    Thanks, man. Darwinstheory has it all under control :) 
    I really appreciate the offer to help by you and a few others. Thanks so much! 
  • Options
    darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,767
    leep75 said:
    Thanks, man. Darwinstheory has it all under control :) 
    I really appreciate the offer to help by you and a few others. Thanks so much! 
    Well, how did the print come out?
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory