Pearl Jam Vault Vinyl 4 5 6 7 Third Man #29 LOT

124»

Comments

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,596
    Looks like the vault 3's are not popping up anymore. I was lucky to be at Seattle's pop up shop and Tim gave away about 10 copies I think. I didn't win any but got it from 10 club sale.  That was fun! If I could go back I would have waited outside all night with D and a fat wad of cash!
  • DJ253147DJ253147 Posts: 593
    Loujoe said:
    Looks like the vault 3's are not popping up anymore. I was lucky to be at Seattle's pop up shop and Tim gave away about 10 copies I think. I didn't win any but got it from 10 club sale.  That was fun! If I could go back I would have waited outside all night with D and a fat wad of cash!
    That would be after the Dec. 6/2013 show at the Showbox. We were able to 
    keep an eye on that lineup from our hotel and we got lucky and won one of those Vault 3’s. Damn cold but gorgeous, clear weekend too at least by Pacific Northwest standards.
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    edited February 2019
    DJ253147 said:
    Loujoe said:
    That would be after the Dec. 6/2013 show at the Showbox. We were able to 
    keep an eye on that lineup from our hotel and we got lucky and won one of those Vault 3’s. Damn cold but gorgeous, clear weekend too at least by Pacific Northwest standards.
    Ah good times. Only got about an hour of sleep after the PJ show @ the Key Arena. Walked alone from the Best Western hotel right by the Space Needle to the Showbox. Was a little worried walking alone @ 2am downtown Seattle for the first time but it was so quite & chill.
    Was 10th, or was it 11th in line? Can't remember now. It was pretty cold out that night. Huge thanks to Scott for letting us pop in & out of his car with the heat one while we wait in line by the Showbox.
    Tim came out with free donuts which was cool. When inside I dropped off these white kick ass Sony Headphones for the kids charity they were doing. Was pretty happy with all the Pearl Jam goodies I bought inside. I didn't stay for the lottery / raffles as I was tired as fuck.
    Was gutted I didn't come back home with a Riot Act variant print. Didn't even know they were randomly being sold @ the merch bus outside. Still ISO one. The variant uncut sheet one would be sweet. Another I didn't know was being raffled off inside at the Showbox? Pretty much a Pearl Jam holy grail of mine. Would love to own that someday.
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,596
    I think those variants at merch bus were in the tubes already which is a clever move. I heard a rumor that a person working the booth snagged a variant. Likely happens more then we know.

Oh well less stuff to file away!
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314
    Loujoe said:
    I think those variants at merch bus were in the tubes already which is a clever move. I heard a rumor that a person working the booth snagged a variant. Likely happens more then we know.

Oh well less stuff to file away!
    I like that they were already in a tube, especially when the poster is 24x36. Rolling that up gently in the cold outside the merch truck is a pain.