Should I ask Agnes out on a date?

Comments

• HobbesHobbes Pacific NorthwestPosts: 4,220
    njnancy said:
    Hobbes said:
    Way to a man's heart is through his butt.
    Say it's not so!
    To your illusions, sorry I rectum.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BCPosts: 10,484
    Yes
    Hobbes said:
    njnancy said:
    Hobbes said:
    Say it's not so!
    Damn near killed ‘em. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New JerseyPosts: 4,951
    Yes
    Hobbes said:
    njnancy said:
    Hobbes said:
    Say it's not so!
    Damn near killed ‘em. 
    I cannot unsee what I have just seen
  • OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 2,562
    No
    dankind said:
    So many great pervy songs out there from which to choose.

But I've been on team @HesCalledDyer and @PJ_Soul from jump street, so I can't get behind this.

Nothing personal, @OffSheGoes35 . I'll find a suitable suitor for you -- one worthy of your awesomeness.
    Thanks, but if it hasn't happened after forty pages, it's never gonna happen.
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer MarylandPosts: 15,156
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Correct my memory if I'm wrong, but isn't Alli tall and into tall guys?  I'm 5'7.  It'd be like Kevin Hart dating Nicole Kidman.
    Pretty sure alli is 6’7”. She played for the WNBA for seven years but then suffered a career ending ankle injury as she attempted a 360 slam dunk.  
    I can't believe you finally spelled my name right!!!!! :clap:
    Only because I fuckin spelled it for him!
    No
    Just in case you're really looking for a suitor, @dankind--I want a fake suitor not a real one. So compatibility doesn't even matter.
    Can you find me one of those?
    No
    Spiritual, who is the mystery woman???
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 14,526
    Yes
    Just in case you're really looking for a suitor, @dankind--I want a fake suitor not a real one. So compatibility doesn't even matter.
    Can you find me one of those?
    How’s this guy?

I SAW PEARL JAM
    No
    What about this guy?

You know if it hadn't been for Cotton Eyed Joe, I'd have been married a long time ago.
    No
    :lol:
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 14,526
    Yes
    What about this guy?

Authentic frontier gibberish aside, Gabby Johnson doesn't look bonafide.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • I'm completely lost in this discussion now...
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    Yes
    I'm completely lost in this discussion now...

edited February 15
    Yes
    What about this guy?

How about him ^^ . He could even cut your pizza for you. :wink:
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 17,388
    No
    dankind said:
    What about this guy?

Authentic frontier gibberish aside, Gabby Johnson doesn't look bonafide.
    She does not deserve to be courted by a racist, as much as I love that movie...that particular clip is not up to her standards.  :)

"Excuse me while I whip this out" would be a better one.  Couldn't find a gif.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • MalrothMalroth broken down chevroletPosts: 1,950
    No

The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
    No
    ^^^Just join in, like you did last time, or leave. People just want to have fun in this thread. FFS. 

How was Valentine's Day? Last we heard, a girl showed up... :how_interesting:
  • ^^^Just join in, like you did last time, or leave. People just want to have fun in this thread. FFS. 

We went to the concert together. Drank a few beers. She thought I should really get a cat ASAP. She has childhood pictures of herself painted as Ace.

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,516
    ^^^Just join in, like you did last time, or leave. People just want to have fun in this thread. FFS. 

We went to the concert together. Drank a few beers. She thought I should really get a cat ASAP. She has childhood pictures of herself painted as Ace.

Thank you for that video S_C. I like this kind of music. :)
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BCPosts: 10,484
    Yes

Was there any particular innuendo you were going with, posting that song?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • kce8 said:

Thank you for that video S_C. I like this kind of music. :)
    I made the music video for the song way back. Earned me a (swedish) grammy nomination  :D

• PapPap Serres, GreecePosts: 21,040
    edited February 18
    Yes
    Spiritual_Chaos said: I made the music video for the song way back. Earned me a (swedish) grammy nomination  :D
    Ooh, yeah! All right!
    Were [Pearl] jammin
    I wanna [Pearl] jam it wid you.
    Were [Pearl] jammin, [Pearl] jammin
    And I hope you like [Pearl] jammin too.

Sep 30, 2006 - OAKA Sports Hall - Athens, Greece
    Jul 11, 2014 - Milton Keynes Bowl - Milton Keynes, UK
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 16,559
    edited February 18
    Pap said:
    Spiritual_Chaos said: I made the music video for the song way back. Earned me a (swedish) grammy nomination  :D
    Cringed at that part in the doc. Same with the "Eddie uses his VMA for a door stop".
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
  • MalrothMalroth broken down chevroletPosts: 1,950
    No

I wasn't trying to get the thread locked, if that is what you mean.
    I'm just not as good at comedy as you. I will leave. ;)
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NYPosts: 12,199

Sounds like she is the one. Marry her.
    ELITIST FUK
  • SD48277 said:

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 20,308
    Yes
    SD48277 said:

That’s Agnes?!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mcgruff10 said:
    SD48277 said:

That’s Agnes?!
    No, that's Agn-Ace! :lol:
  • mcgruff10 said:
    SD48277 said:

That’s Agnes?!
    No, that's Agn-Ace! :lol: