Should I ask Agnes out on a date?

Comments

• oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    Yes

Proof of beer with Agnes. She laughed about the existence of this thread. 

Whats in the box you Wonder? Well:

Snus (/snuːs/Swedish pronunciation: [ˈsnʉ̟ːs]) is a moist powder tobacco product originating from a variant of dry snuff in early 18th-century Sweden. It is placed in upper lip for extended periods. Snus is not fermented. Although used similarly to American dipping tobacco, snus does not typically result in the need for spitting and, unlike naswar, snus is steam-pasteurized.

Sale of snus is illegal in all the European Union countries except Sweden.[1][2]

Huh. That's sure not what I was hoping was in the box.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    How are you guys celebrating Valentine's Day? I think I'm going to overdose on chocolate and watch a marathon of "Who the Bleep Did I Marry" on hulu. 

Also, I don't think those were the pictures darwinstheory was hoping for, S_C. ;)
    It's Thursday, so that means wing night!
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    No
    Two Girls, One Box
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited February 2019
    How are you guys celebrating Valentine's Day? I think I'm going to overdose on chocolate and watch a marathon of "Who the Bleep Did I Marry" on hulu. 

Also, I don't think those were the pictures darwinstheory was hoping for, S_C. ;)
    I'm gonna stay at work a few hours to help photograph/film a "beginners programming course for unaccompanied refugees". Then I will have to catch the 19:26 bus from work to get to my friends concert that starts at 20.00 in the city. Maybe a another friend will meet me there. But she felt a bit sick.

The artist:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7NA6DVtHNA

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • No

SWEET! That sounds better than chocolate, I might go with that instead.
  • No

I'm gonna stay at work a few hours to help photograph/film a "beginners programming course for unaccompanied refugees". Then I will have to catch the 19:26 bus from work to get to my friends concert that starts at 20.00 in the city. Maybe a another friend will meet me there. But she felt a bit sick.

The artist:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7NA6DVtHNA

I like that song, especially the beginning. 
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    Yes

Looks like the Agnes thread accomplished its original task: to match up a couple.

@of@OffSheGoes35 & @he@HesCalledDyer

It's a real Valentine's Wing Day miracle!!!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692
    Yes

You would be correct. Those are just 2 photos of beer and a dinner plate. They tell us nothing!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    Yes

Looks like the Agnes thread accomplished its original task: to match up a couple.

No, no....we've all proven ourselves to be lacking in the matchmaking game in this thread. 

I want to hear more about the box of 'tobacco'. 
  • OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    edited February 2019
    No

If you want to do a nomination for a couple(see pages 47&48):
    1. Post a picture of two birds together.
    2. Post a love song video from a sappy romantic comedy.
    Them's the rules.  =)
    **And thank you, I feel honored.**
    Post edited by OffSheGoes35 on
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Yes

You would be correct. Those are just 2 photos of beer and a dinner plate. They tell us nothing!
    Looks like spiritual ordered two beers and food for himself. Lol
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636

Proof of beer with Agnes. She laughed about the existence of this thread. 

Whats in the box you Wonder? Well:

Snus (/snuːs/Swedish pronunciation: [ˈsnʉ̟ːs]) is a moist powder tobacco product originating from a variant of dry snuff in early 18th-century Sweden. It is placed in upper lip for extended periods. Snus is not fermented. Although used similarly to American dipping tobacco, snus does not typically result in the need for spitting and, unlike naswar, snus is steam-pasteurized.

Sale of snus is illegal in all the European Union countries except Sweden.[1][2]

So Agnes now spends Valentines Day here on the boards reading her thread! 
    Hehe… 

Hi Agnes! Welcome!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg
  • No
    Will someone formally nominate me and Dyer, so we can get our pervy song from @dankind? I've been waiting for 40 pages.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    edited February 2019
    Yes
    So many great pervy songs out there from which to choose.

But I've been on team @HesCalledDyer and @PJ_Soul from jump street, so I can't get behind this.

Nothing personal, @OffSheGoes35 . I'll find a suitable suitor for you -- one worthy of your awesomeness.
    Post edited by dankind on
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Correct my memory if I'm wrong, but isn't Alli tall and into tall guys?  I'm 5'7.  It'd be like Kevin Hart dating Nicole Kidman.
    edited February 2019
    Yes
    Correct my memory if I'm wrong, but isn't Alli tall and into tall guys?  I'm 5'7.  It'd be like Kevin Hart dating Nicole Kidman.
    I'll get you some lifts, buddy. Don't despair!

https://youtu.be/59Hj7bp38f8
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    Yes

:pensive: 

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Yes
    Pretty sure alli is 6’7”. She played for the WNBA for seven years but then suffered a career ending ankle injury as she attempted a 360 slam dunk.  
    Yes
    mcgruff10 said:
    Pretty sure alli is 6’7”. She played for the WNBA for seven years but then suffered a career ending ankle injury as she attempted a 360 slam dunk.  
    White women can’t jump. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    Yes
    mcgruff10 said:
    I can't believe you finally spelled my name right!!!!! :clap:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    edited February 2019
    Yes
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    You typically spell it without capitalization? ;)
    Post edited by oftenreading on
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    Yes
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    You typically spell with without capitalization? ;)
    Hey I got the letters in the right order!
    Yes
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Lol, I thought about putting meaning into that, but chose the more positive reaction. :lol:

• Happy Valentines!

(A girl showed up

Season cliffhanger — 

— A yet unnamed girl)

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
    Yes
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Lol, I thought about putting meaning into that, but chose the more positive reaction. :lol:
    Awwwwwww!  I love it!
  • No

Happy Valentines!

(A girl showed up

Season cliffhanger — 

— A yet unnamed girl)
    Happy Valentine's Day! Try not to tell her about this thread.

• HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377

Happy Valentines!

(A girl showed up

Season cliffhanger — 

— A yet unnamed girl)

Mulva?
  • No
    Is it annafalk? Did she heal your butt and win your heart?
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    Way to a man's heart is through his butt.
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    Yes
    Hobbes said:
    Way to a man's heart is through his butt.
    Say it's not so!