Options

The Pizza Thread

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,279
    Anyone like Anthony's Coal Fired at all? I know it's a chain but I like it. Had the cauliflower pizza and wings last night. Subpar wings actually. Surprising. Their wings are usually pretty damn good. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,623
    Never had it but I like the char crusted pies they show on their site.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,623

• Options
    Should I go and buy a pizza maybe

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418

Spicy pepperoni & green pepper tonight. 
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    ^ Pepperoni is nice and crispy which is a must. Green pepper is one of my favorites on a pie. Looks good!
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,463
    mcgruff10 said:
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Two wonderful plain pizzas for dinner tonight. Crust is awesome. 
    C’mon man. Don’t stop posting pics because of the great plain vs toppings debate of ‘19. Lol. Let’s see those delicious looking plain pies! 
    He’s full of shit. 

The pizzas sucked or he’d be posting pictures. You weren’t around when he was routinely posting burnt crusts and orange cheese pizzas.

We've helped him a ton, but he didn’t have a clue what a good pizza was until about a year and a half ago maybe.

Didn't know what good music was either. He ranked Backspacer as PJs best album and Coldplay as his #2.
    Backspacer will aways be ahead of riot act.
    Backspacer is ahead of nothing.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,463

Looks great!

who gets cauliflower on pizza???? the juggler gets cauliflower on pizza :nuh_uh:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Two wonderful plain pizzas for dinner tonight. Crust is awesome. 
    C’mon man. Don’t stop posting pics because of the great plain vs toppings debate of ‘19. Lol. Let’s see those delicious looking plain pies! 
    He’s full of shit. 

The pizzas sucked or he’d be posting pictures. You weren’t around when he was routinely posting burnt crusts and orange cheese pizzas.

We've helped him a ton, but he didn’t have a clue what a good pizza was until about a year and a half ago maybe.

Didn't know what good music was either. He ranked Backspacer as PJs best album and Coldplay as his #2.
    Haha.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Wobbie said:

Looks great!

who gets cauliflower on pizza???? the juggler gets cauliflower on pizza :nuh_uh:
    The crust is cauliflower, you dolt!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Alright idiots (useful idiots to be fair):
    First one: mine (crumbled sausage).
    Second: daughter’s (bbq chicken).
    Third: son’s (pepperoni).
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,883
    edited February 2019
    Damn Del that six to twelve pizza crust in the first picture  got burnt as hell As well as your sausage. Your poor son got like three slices of pepperoni on his pie. And your daughters pizza.... Christ where do I begin. The crust is burnt to hell.  Then it looks like they threw plain chicken on it and then just squirted on some bbq sauce all over the pizza.   Aaaaah Canadian pizza.  
    Post edited by mcgruff10 on
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Damn Del that six to twelve pizza crust got burnt as hell. 
    I knew you’d be coming after me lol.

I ate the whole damn thing. It was gawddamn great. Now sitting back have a Shiraz and thinking, “Holy shit. It’s not even six and this wine is tasting damn good. It could be a rough Monday morning.”
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Damn Del that six to twelve pizza crust got burnt as hell. 
    I knew you’d be coming after me lol.

I ate the whole damn thing. It was gawddamn great. Now sitting back have a Shiraz and thinking, “Holy shit. It’s not even six and this wine is tasting damn good. It could be a rough Monday morning.”
    Call out tomorrow!
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Damn Del that six to twelve pizza crust in the first picture  got burnt as hell As well as your sausage. Your poor son got like three slices of pepperoni on his pie. And your daughters pizza.... Christ where do I begin. The crust is burnt to hell.  Then it looks like they threw plain chicken on it and then just squirted on some bbq sauce all over the pizza.   Aaaaah Canadian pizza.  
    Oh I see you edited lol.

Had to really dig the fans in! It’s okay. You’re entitled to.

All three really enjoyed the pizzas. I hate chicken on pizza and am not even going to try and sell it as anything but what it presents itself as; however, the other two are top shelf!
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    Oh I see you edited lol.

Had to really dig the fans in! It’s okay. You’re entitled to.

All three really enjoyed the pizzas. I hate chicken on pizza and am not even going to try and sell it as anything but what it presents itself as; however, the other two are top shelf!
    I m liking the pepperoni but man the sausage looks extra burnt. 
  • Options
    Anything but the one that looks like someone pooed on it.  Yuck.  
  • Options

Whatchoo talkin' bout?
  • Options

Whatchoo talkin' bout?
    That burnt sausage bro. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

Whatchoo talkin' bout?
    That burnt sausage bro. 

For gawds sakes... it's moose meat (much darker than your factory raised cattle meat).
  • Options

Whatchoo talkin' bout?
    That BBq chicken.  The BBQ sauce looks like the squirts.  ;)

• Options

Whatchoo talkin' bout?
    That BBq chicken.  The BBQ sauce looks like the squirts.  ;)

hahahahaha

I'll give you that one!
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
  • Options
    My sons bday today so their pick: Italian sub, Stromboli and Sicilian pie. Oh baby!!
  • Options
    H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    edited February 2019
    Post edited by H.Chinaski on
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • Options
    H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    Not my finest work but still tasty.
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • Options

• Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    ^ the pie looks delicious. They don’t make them like that by me, but I wish they did! The calzone looks like it took a piss. Lol. But looks good otherwise! Happy bday to the little man! 
  • Options
    bbiggs said:
    ^ the pie looks delicious. They don’t make them like that by me, but I wish they did! The calzone looks like it took a piss. Lol. But looks good otherwise! Happy bday to the little man! 
    Yeah definitely a little grease on the Stromboli!! Lol.  Sicilian was awesome. Finished off with a nice bottle of red, no ice!!