Options

Eddie vedder EU tour 2019

Comments

• Options
    hadrielia said:
    Now thinking about the comments about Eddie in spain and portugal, for me it seems it will be along with The Who.. I don't see him doing 3 iberian dates by himself tbh as much I would like to.
    no..no with  the who in spain and portugal
    OMG that'd great news
    06/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - Hammersmith Apollo - London /////  09/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - 3Arena - Dublin ///// 19/06/18 - Pearl Jam - O2 - London ////// 10/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Palau Sant Jordi - Barcelona ////// 12/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Mad Cool Festival - Madrid ////// 14/07/18 -Pearl Jam - NOS Alive Festival - Lisbon
  • Options
    Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    hadrielia said:
    Now thinking about the comments about Eddie in spain and portugal, for me it seems it will be along with The Who.. I don't see him doing 3 iberian dates by himself tbh as much I would like to.
    no..no with  the who in spain and portugal
    I hope the tour starts in Lisbon and works its way east and then back to London for the final show. It would make everything a bit easier
  • Options
    Any hint of a unique venue (like Taormina) or just festivals/stadiums?
  • Options
    mrk2 said:
    Is London the end?
    YES
    so will a first concert in Amsterdam be set likely on june 7th? ...

no 7th ,no
    thanks! this tour is already killing me, i'm organizing my vacations based on pure hypotesis 😅😅😅😅
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    nothing tops taormina,
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,957
    nothing tops taormina,
    true

any space for a double Lisbon date? (before or after)
  • Options
    just_one said:
    nothing tops taormina,
    true

no
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    I saw some random post in FB days ago saying that Madrid 23/06 and Barcelona 25/06. Now I see it possible
    06/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - Hammersmith Apollo - London /////  09/06/17 - Eddie Vedder - 3Arena - Dublin ///// 19/06/18 - Pearl Jam - O2 - London ////// 10/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Palau Sant Jordi - Barcelona ////// 12/07/18 - Pearl Jam - Mad Cool Festival - Madrid ////// 14/07/18 -Pearl Jam - NOS Alive Festival - Lisbon
  • Options
    gravixgravix Posts: 33
    Dimi, any chance for a seated concert at least? And no, i dont mean seats at the balcony/back with standing in front.
  • Options
    just_one said:
    nothing tops taormina,
    true

no
    better than nothing ... but im a bit sad anyways...eddie would sell out 2 nights easily here
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,916
    JimmyV said:
    Ed in Ireland with Glen is going to be gold.
    Yep, there is  a  but tho
    Really? Ugh. Sorry Ireland! I had high hopes for you.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    edited February 2019

I can't wait to hear the crowd sing Glen Hansard's "Falling Slowly" at Firenze Rocks!

http://https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BprTjbVex4

I don't know why the above link isn't working. Anyway
    Post edited by Thanks Pete on
  • Options
    nando1979nando1979 Castlerock (Northern Ireland) Posts: 82
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    The irish date is with the who, that's the but
    If hope could grow from dirt like me, it can be done.......
  • Options
    gravix said:
    Dimi, any chance for a seated concert at least? And no, i dont mean seats at the balcony/back with standing in front.
    Hmmm Depence the  venue and  Set up is at every venue 
    If I have to just answer with one word then I guess is yes 
    I mean logic says  two -  three venues probably will put chairs on the floor 

• Options
    Alice in chains. 20th may Dublin Olympia.  Eddie play here too!!!

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • Options
    JimmyV said:
    JimmyV said:
    All is  good
    Order the  guinness
  • Options
    gravixgravix Posts: 33
    gravix said:
    Hmmm Depence the  venue and  Set up is at every venue 
    If I have to just answer with one word then I guess is yes 
    I mean logic says  two -  three venues probably will put chairs on the floor 

Thanks dimi. Looking forward :)
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    But is it really Berlin again? A different city would be nice though the Zitadelle in 2017 was a great venue too
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    oh well , fuck it , i´ll take the one date in Lisbon with open arms!

just please play Man of the hour , thumbing my way or off he goes Eddie!

Post edited by just_one on
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,025
    But is it really Berlin again? A different city would be nice though the Zitadelle in 2017 was a great venue too
    I think it has been mentioned by Dimi that it is indeed Berlin.

Somehow I'm feeling Wuhlheide this year. It is big, but not that big.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    Q & A with Dimi this is great to wake up to lol! 
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    nothing tops taormina,
    Taormina was just the most beautiful experience, and at times during the two nights reduced me to tears. 
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 483
    mrk2 said:

Wuhlheide sounds about right.

Werchter is going to announce tomorrow. Could this be the Belgium date? And the one that Dimi is not sure about being announced before the others? Or The Who in Dublin?
  • Options
    michielpj82michielpj82 Posts: 39
    edited February 2019
    JackD. said:
    mrk2 said:

Werchter is going to announce tomorrow. Could this be the Belgium date? And the one that Dimi is not sure about being announced before the others? Or The Who in Dublin?
    The Belgian date wil not be Werchter. I think Dimitris said this a couple of times on Facebook (not 100% sure).

Edit: I'm talking about the Rock Werchter festival. But during the summer there are often stand-alone gigs on the Werchter festival grounds. So The Who + EV could be possible...
    Post edited by michielpj82 on
    '06: Antwerp, Paris // '07: Werchter // '09: Rotterdam // '10: Werchter // '12: Werchter // '14: Amsterdam 1 // '18: Amsterdam 2, Pinkpop
  • Options
    JackD. said:
    mrk2 said:

The Belgian date wil not be Werchter. I think Dimitris said this a couple of times on Facebook (not 100% sure).

Edit: I'm talking about the Rock Werchter festival. But during the summer there are often stand-alone gigs on the Werchter festival grounds. So The Who + EV could be possible...
    Werchter always consists of Rock Werchter and Werchter Boutique: the festival is a possibility out of those two, because I can't see Eddie supporting Bon Jovi who are headlining Werchter Boutique :D
  • Options
    michielpj82michielpj82 Posts: 39
    edited February 2019

Werchter always consists of Rock Werchter and Werchter Boutique: the festival is a possibility out of those two, because I can't see Eddie supporting Bon Jovi who are headlining Werchter Boutique :D
    Indeed, there's Rock Werchter, Werchter Boutique and TW Classic. But apart from those 3, there's often one more in the same festival park. Like Roger Waters (2013), AC/DC (2016) and Ed Sheeran (2018).
    Post edited by michielpj82 on
    '06: Antwerp, Paris // '07: Werchter // '09: Rotterdam // '10: Werchter // '12: Werchter // '14: Amsterdam 1 // '18: Amsterdam 2, Pinkpop
  • Options

Indeed, there's Rock Werchter, Werchter Boutique and TW Classic. But apart from those 3, there's often one more in the same festival park. Like Roger Waters (2013) and Ed Sheeran (2018).
    Fair point! Had forgotten the extra gigs there. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an indoor show though.
  • Options
    Werchter isnt the date in belgium
  • Options
    Werchter isnt the date in belgium
    I'll buy you a nice Belgian beer when you get here for confirming that :) 

• Options
    i know there are alot of towns in germany,,but come on.,,Berlin is the tits,,is a place has everything to do.
    one of the best destinations to go for concerts and vacations