Options

Eddie vedder EU tour 2019

Comments

• Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,029
    Image result for konzerthaus berlin

Looks beautiful of course but that flat seating is going to be killer for most people being able to see with such a low stage. 
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,220
    From here to alt nation. Yall celebrities, again.
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Image result for konzerthaus berlin

Looks beautiful of course but that flat seating is going to be killer for most people being able to see with such a low stage. 
    That's a nice place
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    Robbert said:
    It will be the Konzerthaus in Berlin
    no
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Robbert said:
    It will be the Konzerthaus in Berlin
    no
    If it’s Wuhlheide I may have to find a way to make that happen. PJ 2014 was phenomenal.
  • Options
    PharmarockerPharmarocker Posts: 63
    edited February 2019
    Any idea when the announcement will be ?  ;)
    2000 Berlin
    2012 Berlin 1/ Berlin 2
    2014 Amsterdam 1/ Amsterdam 2/ Berlin
    2017 Amsterdam 1/ Amsterdam 2/ Amsterdam 3/ Antwerp (EV Solo Shows)
    2018 Amsterdam 1/ Amsterdam 2/ Krakow/ Berlin/ Seattle 1/ Seattle 2
    2019 Amsterdam 1/ Amsterdam 2/ Berlin/ Düsseldorf (EV Solo Shows)
    2022 Frankfurt
  • Options
    My bet is wulheide because PJ has history there and @dimitrispearljam still dream of Nothing as it Seems from 2009 every night.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Any idea when the announcement will be ?  ;)
    Consensus seems to be after Who Ireland date or next Festival (if there is another one).
  • Options
    For the concert in Berlin I'd go for Waldbuhne, as Eddie is the only one in the band that hasn't played there with another musical project
    2018: Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Werchter, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon
    2019: EV Dublin
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,018
    another day without anything...

oh well lets keep speculating...

Dimitris any chance of Lisbon being on june 20 and Madrid on June 22?
  • Options
    lellopjlellopj Posts: 233
    barolo sold out

no matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,018
    edited February 2019
    just announce the whole thing already , its a secret to no one that a bigger tour is in the plans...
  • Options
    Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 965
    just_one said:
    just announce the whole thing already , its a secret to no one that a bigger tour is in the plans...
    I'm pretty sure they can't announce it until the festival/who shows have all been announced.  Only when they confirm can 10C confirm the EV shows.  There is likely come contractual stuff like that so don't think anything is on 10C right now.  Just my thoughts anyway....
  • Options
    HepHep Posts: 34
    Frustrating that the only London show is supporting The Who..  If we can stretch to Dublin or mainland, I need a weekend.  Don't these guys realise we old fans have childcare commitments!!  ;) 
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 28,019
    lellopj said:
    barolo sold out

How big a venue is that?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    lellopjlellopj Posts: 233
    mcgruff10 said:
    lellopj said:
    barolo sold out

How big a venue is that?
    last year was 8500
    no matter how cold the winter there's a springtime ahead
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    My bet is wulheide because PJ has history there and @dimitrispearljam still dream of Nothing as it Seems from 2009 every night.
    u got that right.,.thats why im going to see nais live ev solo
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Surprised it took so long to sell out at that capacity. It is not in a major city and the second date announced in the same country but Firenze sold out its Inner Pit in seconds and there were 8000 tickets for that alone. 
  • Options
    With the bigger venues do we think it will be a PJ style ticket lottery instead of the usual 1 pair per member ed lottery?
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    NAIS without Mike? No thanks
  • Options
    With the bigger venues do we think it will be a PJ style ticket lottery instead of the usual 1 pair per member ed lottery?
    Silly question, but if I enter the PJ lottery and don't win, can I also have access to the presale codes so I can pick the section myself? My membership number is quite high so I'm afraid that I won't get great lottery tickets and think presale might be a better bet?
  • Options
    my2hands said:
    NAIS without Mike? No thanks
    Haha. Would love to see Eddie try the solo.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Silly question, but if I enter the PJ lottery and don't win, can I also have access to the presale codes so I can pick the section myself? My membership number is quite high so I'm afraid that I won't get great lottery tickets and think presale might be a better bet?
    In the past EV tours have been done through a lottery. If you win that lottery your seats are randomly selected and could be close and could be far away. Your number had nothing to do with the chances of winning the lottery or where you were located in the venue. With these larger rumoured venues they may go to the PJ formula where everyone has a chance in the lottery no matter your number to win seats but if selected the lower number members  get the better seats. 

If they do the old EV method a lot of people have complained about seating location and the fact they could have done much better with venue presales or the general sale. Imo 10 Club is always the way to go to not have the grief of the public sale and the bots and you still have a good chance at good seats no matter what. When the tour is announced and you are unsure what to do send me a PM and tell me your plans and I should be able to help you out. 
    Post edited by PJNB on
  • Options
    They don't always have presale codes but I think in the past it's only been for unsuccessful lottery entrants. I may be remembering wrongly though 
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,846
    For Taormina there were different price levels for the lottery. With bigger venues this tour, that may be the system going forward.
  • Options
    Eddie must be doing serious lessons!!

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • Options
    Was it koln 2000 when mike got angry with his amp.  Rock am.ring Maybe 
     Superb version of nais

i wish i wish i wish i wish, i guess it never stops
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    In the past EV tours have been done through a lottery. If you win that lottery your seats are randomly selected and could be close and could be far away. Your number had nothing to do with the chances of winning the lottery or where you were located in the venue. With these larger rumoured venues they may go to the PJ formula where everyone has a chance in the lottery no matter your number to win seats but if selected the lower number members  get the better seats. 

If they do the old EV method a lot of people have complained about seating location and the fact they could have done much better with venue presales or the general sale. Imo 10 Club is always the way to go to not have the grief of the public sale and the bots and you still have a good chance at good seats no matter what. When the tour is announced and you are unsure what to do send me a PM and tell me your plans and I should be able to help you out. 

Thank you so much!!! :) 
  • Options
    D.FrankD.Frank Posts: 486
    So it will be Wuhlheide!?
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,153
    Anxiously awaiting Berlin announcement. Have a week I’ll be in Germany and hoping it lines up. It appears that it will if rumors of date are true.
    hippiemom = goodness