Kiss

Comments

• dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    dankind said:
    I don’t think anyone would suggest Ace is a rocket scientist.

I never knew he was a brain damaged baboon either, but it’s a good thing to know I guess?
    Yeah, looks like I'm skipping the next Alice Cooper tour. I don't want a penny of my ticket purchase to go to this willfully ignorant dipshit.

The U.S. wouldn't even be a nation if everyone followed that line of thinking in the late 18th century.

And 6 million are dead because of that line of thinking in early/mid 20th century Germany as well.

"When ignorance reigns, life is lost."

https://youtu.be/c7AHY3CxyLs
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • dankind said:
    I'm actually surprised by his "Britney Spears" answers. Thought he was the liberal guy in the band of idiots.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Less than 3 weeks until the tour starts. I'm sure we'll get a standard setlist. I'm really hoping for 1 deep cut or rarely played song. 

My choice would be Come on and love me 
  • Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Are any of the group original Kiss members, or is it just that idiot Simmons.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Are any of the group original Kiss members, or is it just that idiot Simmons.
    Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons.

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Less than 3 weeks until the tour starts. I'm sure we'll get a standard setlist. I'm really hoping for 1 deep cut or rarely played song. 

My choice would be Come on and love me 
    They have stated it will be no deep cuts -- and the safe bet is that the setlist is the one played on last years cruise. I guess Hell or Hallelujah and Hide your Heart would be the deepest cuts?
  • I have no problem with the setlist on the cruise. I wouldn't expect them to busy out anything too rare. I was Maybe hoping for something like I stole your love or ladies room. Stuff that's fairly well known, but not played in awhile.
    I'm no kiss fan, but it is to bad they could not set aside their difference's for the final tour.  It would have been nice for Kiss fans.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    edited January 2019
    I'm no kiss fan, but it is to bad they could not set aside their difference's for the final tour.  It would have been nice for Kiss fans.
    They got that chance in 2000. 

This is, according to Paul the end of the band as a whole and not a specific lineup and also that former members are welcome to join in for a song or two somewhere/sometime. But it doesn't seem like they themselves are being to active in making that happen.
    Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
  • I have no problem with the setlist on the cruise. I wouldn't expect them to busy out anything too rare. I was Maybe hoping for something like I stole your love or ladies room. Stuff that's fairly well known, but not played in awhile.
    Yeah, I think they could have mixed in and rotated between a few other songs like I stole your love, She, Come on and love me, Creatures of the Night, Tomorrow and Tonight etc. 

This is, according to Paul the end of the band as a whole and not a specific lineup and also that former members are welcome to join in for a song or two somewhere/sometime. But it doesn't seem like they themselves are being to active in making that happen.
    Sometimes the wounds are too deep to work together, maybe.  Quite honestly, I do not know what their issues are with each other.  I just thought for Kiss fans it would have been nice, I'm sure there are loads of kiss fans that would love to see the original band.
    Give Peas A Chance…
    On a side note, there is a rumour Van Halen will be setting aside their differences with Micheal Anthony and will tour in 2019.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • I'm no kiss fan, but it is to bad they could not set aside their difference's for the final tour.  It would have been nice for Kiss fans.

Sometimes the wounds are too deep to work together, maybe.  Quite honestly, I do not know what their issues are with each other.  I just thought for Kiss fans it would have been nice, I'm sure there are loads of kiss fans that would love to see the original band.
    Yes ofc.

But not like PJ would get Dave A back if they would ever do a "TEN 40 year tour" or whatever :)
  • MY LOVE IS TOO MUCH TO HOLD TOO MUCH TOO HOLD
  • Thirty Bills UnpaidThirty Bills Unpaid Posts: 16,881
    edited January 2019
    MY LOVE IS TOO MUCH TO HOLD TOO MUCH TOO HOLD
    Larger Than Life is awesome.

Anything For My Baby would be a nice tune for them to toss out there.
    "My brain's a good brain!"

Anyway you want it, that ends ALIVE II sounds a lot like Ramones.

I'D WHEEL AND DEAL!

https://youtu.be/8buMnAo7QEI

https://youtu.be/8buMnAo7QEI
    Haha, yeah I remembered that after posting. Guess that's why I thought it sounded like a song by them.
  • Tour starts today. 
  • FIRST SHOW PLAYED!
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,840
    FIRST SHOW PLAYED!
    Nice! Seeing them here in Australia in November. Wonder what the set was?? 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • FIRST SHOW PLAYED!
    https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/kiss/2019/rogers-arena-vancouver-bc-canada-7b95f27c.html
  • FIRST SHOW PLAYED!
    https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/kiss/2019/rogers-arena-vancouver-bc-canada-7b95f27c.html

I'd like that setlist!
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    FIRST SHOW PLAYED!

I'd like that setlist!
    Just replace Beth with Unholy and I'd be good. (And lower the damn ticket pries)
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,840
    Poncier said:
    FIRST SHOW PLAYED!

I'd like that setlist!
    Just replace Beth with Unholy and I'd be good. (And lower the damn ticket pries)
    Surely they’ll change it up every so often!? Or do u think they’ll stick to the ‘formula’. It’s the last tour, surely they’ll throw in a few different ones during different sections of the tour. 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • A colleague's husband paid $2800 for the meet and greet front row experience in Vancouver.

I saw some footage from my colleague's phone and I was envious I wasn't there.
    edited February 2019
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Poncier said:
    FIRST SHOW PLAYED!

I'd like that setlist!
    Surely they’ll change it up every so often!? Or do u think they’ll stick to the ‘formula’. It’s the last tour, surely they’ll throw in a few different ones during different sections of the tour. 
    Australia will get Shandi I guess because of it being a hit there. But KISS is the definition of formulaic. 
  • Loving the kiss army radio station  on Siriusxm. They are playing a good mix.