RAK: "Official" Thread aka FREE STUFF

Comments

• jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    edited January 2019
    RAK: free Binaural promo poster. It's not in mint condition: both the left and right sides have soft edges. It looks like the poster, when rolled, may have been compressed a bit along the rolled sides. It should frame out or, at the least, will make for a nice garage poster. I don't have the wall space and want to pass it along to someone who does. Free shipping in the CONUS. PM w/ interest. Cheers! CLAIMED

Post edited by jjflash on
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    Love the image of the Pillars of Creation but I don't have the space for it.  Haha, get it?  Space.  (I'll be here all day, folks.)  Congrats to the potential recipient!
  • robertstackarmyrobertstackarmy So. WI Posts: 681
    jjflash said:
    RAK: free Binaural promo poster. It's not in mint condition: both the left and right sides have soft edges. It looks like the poster, when rolled, may have been compressed a bit along the rolled sides. It should frame out or, at the least, will make for a nice garage poster. I don't have the wall space and want to pass it along to someone who does. Free shipping in the CONUS. PM w/ interest. Cheers!

If you still have it, I'm in.
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    jjflash said:
    RAK: free Binaural promo poster. It's not in mint condition: both the left and right sides have soft edges. It looks like the poster, when rolled, may have been compressed a bit along the rolled sides. It should frame out or, at the least, will make for a nice garage poster. I don't have the wall space and want to pass it along to someone who does. Free shipping in the CONUS. PM w/ interest. Cheers!

If you still have it, I'm in.
    Hey Robert, it's been claimed...sorry for any confusion! :smile:
  • lizabelle1217lizabelle1217 Central Jersey Posts: 222
    edited January 2019
    Any fans of Guster in here? I have 2 download codes for their new album, Look Alive, which was just released last week. PM me your email address and I will forward the email to you!

Both download codes have been claimed!  =)
    Post edited by lizabelle1217 on
  • HH140540HH140540 Atlanta Posts: 498
    Foo Fighters Hat - PM if you want it!

• HH140540HH140540 Atlanta Posts: 498
    Foo hat is gone.
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    edited January 2019
    Free Tenclub 2018 shirt to first person to pm me with size of shirt desired, name and address.  I can order and have shipped to you. Gone
    Post edited by PP193448 on
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
    edited February 2019
    Free download of Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool for whoever wants it! Just send me a message

Edit: Claimed!
    Post edited by ehbacon on
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • ChazzChazz Somerset, UK Posts: 1,084
    Free Pearl Jam Magnusson Park 6th Sept 92 poster  (the one with Ed, and the crowd in the background).  Free postage to the UK and Europe, I would ask for £10 postage to the USA via PayPal.  PM me if you are interested. (I'm not sure of the etiquette in this thread, so I hope its Ok to ask for postage!) :)
    Dublin, Reading 06
    London, Copenhagen 07
    MSG 08
    SBE, Manchester, London 09
    Dublin, Belfast, London 10
    Manchester, Berlin 12
    Amsterdam, Milton Keynes 14
    London 18
    London 22
  • Chazz said:
    Free Pearl Jam Magnusson Park 6th Sept 92 poster  (the one with Ed, and the crowd in the background).  Free postage to the UK and Europe, I would ask for £10 postage to the USA via PayPal.  PM me if you are interested. (I'm not sure of the etiquette in this thread, so I hope its Ok to ask for postage!) :)
    PM sent :)
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    Free download code: Bright light social Hour - new album "Jude Vol 1" 
    PM for it
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Large- pay shipping and it’s yours 
  • PM Sent
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    PM Sent
    pending for you
    ehbacon said:
    Free download of Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool for whoever wants it! Just send me a message
    still up for grabs!
  • KL119975KL119975 Charleston, WV Posts: 125
    ehbacon said:
    ehbacon said:
    still up for grabs!

Sent PM

ehbacon said:
    Claimed!
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    edited March 2019
    Free to a good home:

Uncle Tupelo 7-inch I Got Drunk b/w Sin City. (Not sealed, but I never played it.)

The Shins 7-inch No Way Down b/w Call Of '82 (Sealed.)

Claimed!
    Post edited by SD48277 on
    ELITIST FUK
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    I have a "what is your holy grail" thread and BH87446 had mentioned that theirs is the Mad Season album Sonic Evolution.  I had 4 of them in trying to get the Mad Splatter so I extended the RAK to them.

Hope this makes their day, year or whatever.

Keep giving everyone.

C
  • That's awesome!  Way to go Chris!  
    “I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless.” ― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    I have a "what is your holy grail" thread and BH87446 had mentioned that theirs is the Mad Season album Sonic Evolution.  I had 4 of them in trying to get the Mad Splatter so I extended the RAK to them.

Keep giving everyone.

C
    That’s awesome!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • rw160510rw160510 Posts: 903
    mfc2006 said:

Keep giving everyone.

C
    That’s awesome!

• BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,027
    edited March 2019
    ******BOTH DOWNLOADS CODES HAVE BEEN CLAIMED**********

I have two download codes available, choose one or both. I'm easy like that.

Bob Mould - Sunshine Rock...CLAIMED***********

The Claypool Lennon Delirium - South of Reality--CLAIMED*********

All gone! Thanks!
    Post edited by BIGDaddyWil on
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory LaPorte, IN Posts: 5,692

Keep giving everyone.

C
    What about the guy that wanted the 10 promo basketball hoop/ball. You have the capability to make his day too.  =)=)

Seriously though, good on you brother!

"A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory

Keep giving everyone.

C
    What about the guy that wanted the 10 promo basketball hoop/ball. You have the capability to make his day too.  =)=)

lol!

I don't even have one of those.
  • BH87446BH87446 Posts: 113

Keep giving everyone.

C
    Dude, you made my day! Thank you again, you’re awesome!
  • I have a "what is your holy grail" thread and BH87446 had mentioned that theirs is the Mad Season album Sonic Evolution.  I had 4 of them in trying to get the Mad Splatter so I extended the RAK to them.

Keep giving everyone.

C

lol!

I don't even have one of those.
    Please don't joke about this! It's a serious matter. lol
    BH87446 said:

Keep giving everyone.

C
    Dude, you made my day! Thank you again, you’re awesome!
    You are welcome.  Glad it arrived safely!
  • guypjfreakguypjfreak Posts: 2,281
    We need a European lost dogs... As well as the shop .  Just an idea cos I see stuff only for it to be untenable cos its from the states.... Just the delivery costs which is no ones fault..